Trump is not much of a student of recent history (or any history)

You are obviously not working with them.
I have dozens of friends who are MDs, not to mention my daughter.
I would presume your wife is thrilled to be employed.
The hospitals in Nassau County dropped non-Indians like crazy and received hundreds of complaints and had to let go of the BVs and rehire the former MDs.

OFF fucking topic......
Sanders is in Congress, asshole, so his lifetime position is not irrelevant.

The hospitals in Nassau County dropped non-Indians like crazy and received hundreds of complaints and had to let go of the BVs and rehire the former MDs.

OFF fucking topic......

he is a bitter old man who lost his job to an Indian and now he spends his days bitching about Indians on any thread, regardless of the topic

nope, my wife is and I trust her over you. Silly of me I know.

Of course you do. Have they all been replaced by Indians like you were?

she is because she has a true passion for nursing and loves what she does. Sadly they cannot fill all their positions as many nurses are not willing to do what it takes to work on a Critical care floor and the ACA made their lives 3 times as hard.
Many MDs have been replaced and can’t afford to start an Urgent Care business.
I presume your wife is a Liberal, as most nurses are.

OFF fucking topic......

he is a bitter old man who lost his job to an Indian and now he spends his days bitching about Indians on any thread, regardless of the topic
I’m doing quite well but I know too many people who aren’t.
You’re just a Limousine Liberal.
I just love the fact that Trump is annoying you.

OFF fucking topic......

Tariffs to increase employment is irrelevant?
Are you stupid?
I know you’re not.

you seem like an intelligent person, so I hope you can see the irony in the person who favors the government interfering in the hiring practices of a private companies calling me a liberal. You are far more liberal/leftist than I am

As for Trump, he is more entertaining than annoying. When my wife comes home from work she will always asks me "what did the cheeto do today". When I take into account the amount my 461ks and portfolio have gone up under Trump, there is no annoyance at all.

OFF fucking topic......

Are you stupid?
I know you’re not.

Tariffs do not increase employment. THey have not since the days of Lincoln. Just as GW

you seem like an intelligent person, so I hope you can see the irony in the person who favors the government interfering in the hiring practices of a private companies calling me a liberal. You are far more liberal/leftist than I am

As for Trump, he is more entertaining than annoying. When my wife comes home from work she will always asks me "what did the cheeto do today". When I take into account the amount my 461ks and portfolio have gone up under Trump, there is no annoyance at all.
The government interferred when it created the Business Visa Program, when it made it a Tax Write-Off to offshore and when Congress decided in 2001 that Bill Gates could control Federal Employment Pokicy.

OFF fucking topic......

Are you stupid?
I know you’re not.

Tariffs do not increase employment. THey have not since the days of Lincoln. Just as GW
Neither one of us knows that for sure in 2018.

Bush did not loosen the regulations and red tape, along with tariffs, surrounding the industry so companies could actually operate..
Trump Wants to Impose Steel Tariffs. It Didn't Work for Bush

The U.S. steel industry has long awaited the move from Trump, but trade policy experts warn the tariff could do more harm than good. And they only need to point to a tariff imposed by President George W. Bush in 2002 to show why.

But the imposition of tariffs set off a chain reaction. The European Union responded with tariffs of its own and a number of countries disputed the tariffs at the World Trade Organization. Less than a year after the announced tariffs, the WTO ultimately ruled that the U.S. had violated international trade agreements by imposing the tariffs, opening the door for sanctions and retaliation.

And, in fact, the European Union ended up hitting Bush where it hurt. The bloc planned tariffs on a wide range of products, including many produced in key swing states where job losses could hurt Bush’s chances of re-election. In late 2003, Bush reversed the sanctions in a move that would be branded as a flip flop.

Trump is setting himself for a similar confrontation. Other countries have already suggested that they may retaliate if Trump goes through with the tariffs. Among the potential targets are Harley Davidson motorcycles, made in Speaker of the House Paul Ryan’s backyard, and bourbon made in Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s home state. (Many Republicans on Capitol Hill have already spoken out against the tariffs).

Mr. Bush's action is likely to send the price of steel up sharply, perhaps as much as 10 percent, a cost American consumers will ultimately bear in higher prices for autos, appliances and housing. The United States imports about a quarter of the steel it consumes, though Mr. Bush exempted steel made in Mexico, Canada and developing nations from the tariffs announced today. The nations hardest hit are Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Germany and Brazil.

Trump Wants to Impose Steel Tariffs. It Didn't Work for Bush

Forum List

Back