Trump is no fascist. He is a champion for the forgotten millions

Liberal/Democrats are desperate, they have been losing election after election, they are down to controlling the government in only 6 states.

Liberal/Democrats call others, what they hide of themselves. Liberal Democrats are Fascists. Hence, when someone else is in power, they assume they will rule just like they do, hence, they call others what they are, Liberal/Democrats are Fascists.

Corporate America and the rich/wealthy are the forgotten millions?

To think Trump is not an educated guy?

The forgotten man comes from a poem.. Over 100 years plus ago

It's sad that you can't figure out you are getting FUCKED.
We thought you were a business owner?

I am. I'm also a onepercenter. I'm also telling you that everything that Trump is doing is for us. Trump is a capitalist racketeer - - just like me.

These Rs are total idiots.

They flipped from hating Goldman Sachs to loving a White House full of wealthy white boys from Goldman Sachs - even now after working to free banks from basic ethics!

And, they did it on the basis of a rich white boy who promises more debt, bigger tax breaks for the super rich, a roll back of civil rights, and a devout anti-labor Sec of Labor!

And, now they think that is pro labor, middle America!!

Unbelievable!

Donald Trump's type is the very same as fascists but in the USA he must do without the uniform trappings. The American people are angry and divided. Like fascists before him, seeing that many are not reaching the American dream and are disillusioned with politicians, Donald Trump will attack the political class and claim to be different who can sympathize with those who are struggling and even attempt, though a millionaire (if we are to believe him), to class himself as a man for the people. Once elected, even with a minority popular vote, he will assume the trappings of an emperor, just like the European fascists in the last century. It will then be too late because Republicans fearing for their seats will help him rather than check him or provide some balance. It will be up to the judiciary to stop him now so they will come in for a tongue-lashing from the new Leader with their judgments called "outrageous" and themselves labeled "so-called" judges. Yes, fascist is a word that suits Trump.

We thought you were a business owner?

I am. I'm also a onepercenter. I'm also telling you that everything that Trump is doing is for us. Trump is a capitalist racketeer - - just like me.
He is a populist nothing like you..

And who exactly did the One Percent support in the election?

Not Trump, Clinton. See, I'm not greedy. I'd make money regardless of the winner. BUT! I'll make much more with Trump. BUT! The middle class will get screwed which is something I didn't want to see.

And who exactly did the One Percent support in the election?

Not Trump, Clinton. See, I'm not greedy. I'd make money regardless of the winner. BUT! I'll make much more with Trump. BUT! The middle class will get screwed which is something I didn't want to see.

Not how I used "the" to indicate that I was referring to the group of the super rich "one percent", not you.

Now who did THE One Percent support in the election?

These Rs are total idiots.

They flipped from hating Goldman Sachs to loving a White House full of wealthy white boys from Goldman Sachs - even now after working to free banks from basic ethics!

And, they did it on the basis of a rich white boy who promises more debt, bigger tax breaks for the super rich, a roll back of civil rights, and a devout anti-labor Sec of Labor!

And, now they think that is pro labor, middle America!!

Unbelievable!

As I've always stated, it was the insane calling liberals crazy. The scary part is they can now buy guns.

Forum List

Back