Trump is making progress in the energy sector despite the left's obstructionary tactics.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Before Trump took office, the most oil the USA had produced in a month was barley over 300 million under Richard Nixon back around 1970. We hit 391 million barrels in October of 2019 and we are still climbing. The oil companies are saying that a lack of domestic demand is holding them back and limiting economic growth. To make things even better, Trump has reduced EPA restrictions on the coal industry recently. In the past, Federal judges have kept overturning him whenever he repeals the restrictions. Trump is still working tirelessly to save the coal industry from the EPA. No sulfur filters and no cumbersome ash storage restrictions and the coal industry can be saved.

EPA to scale back federal rules restricting waste from coal-fired power plants – The Denver Post

This is why Republicans need to keep confirming Trump's judiciary picks. There are almost 50 judges waiting to be confirmed. Also, the Republicans need to regain the House in 2020. Trump has tried to reduce funding for the EPA every year since he took office, except Congress won't stop interfering. With Trump in office for a little over 5 more years without Congress and judges obstructing progress, he can get to work repealing every single handcuff on the coal industry as he continues to defund the EPA every year. We will be completely energy independent by the time Trump leaves office. Oil, natural gas, and coal are the future along with hydroelectric dams and nuclear energy. Enough of the stupid windmills and solar panels that can hardly power a tricycle.

MAGA!

This is what will be helping to power the Trump train soon.

Vatican03_3437322b.jpg

Here is what you will see coming at you from a distance.

tenor.gif

Before you know it, you will see this running over every obstruction to progress.
tenor.gif

Excellent post. Our dear President hits so many good ones outta the park. Thanks for sharing about his breaking all the records on oil energy, which supports a large number of Americans, and puts money in this nation.

I'm sorry too many problems in New York caused him to move to Florida, but you can't stop the DNC tormenters to stop the nonsense unless you double down on calumny. I've heard of no pronunciations on slander, but I think the Democrat Congress is creating slander on President quite frequently. I think this time, they pushed their ambition to communize America so hatefully, they will be sending America to the polls favoring The Donald. His speeches have been well-received wherever he goes it seems to me. :thanks:I'm so glad for President Trump, and I pray for his and his family's safety and happiness every evening at vespers time. I hope his detractors who do nothing but negatives will fall back as soon as more of their conspiracies are uncovered and sent to trial. And I pray that the Lord will turn the good Democrats into Walk away people who are tired of all the Party lies. Goodnight everyone. It's late here. :sleep:

I've said it before and will again. He is the most effective president we've had in decades. Praying we have him another 4 years.

We will be completely energy independent by the time Trump leaves office. Oil, natural gas, and coal are the future along with hydroelectric dams and nuclear energy

Which i'd applaud all the more ,should we not have another of our finest meet his/her end in the middle east.

But the reality is our Government does not have control of Big Oil ,Gas, etc...

Far more the other way 'round....

~S~

We will be completely energy independent by the time Trump leaves office. Oil, natural gas, and coal are the future along with hydroelectric dams and nuclear energy

Which i'd applaud all the more ,should we not have another of our finest meet his/her end in the middle east.

But the reality is our Government does not have control of Big Oil ,Gas, etc...

Far more the other way 'round....

~S~

"But the reality is our Government does not have control of Big Oil ,Gas, etc.."

You say that like it's a bad thing. Government should have less control of things, not more. The government did not create the oil boom. Neither Obama nor Trump deserve credit for that. Trump does deserve credit for removing government handcuffs on the energy sector and letting the free enterprise market solve problems.

I've said it before and will again. He is the most effective president we've had in decades. Praying we have him another 4 years.
It's a shame the Dim Dems and Loony Libs REFUSE to acknowledge what a wonderful job President Trump has done in his almost three years as president. Of course their hatred for him is responsible for this. Also their envy and jealousy of a man who has done MUCH more in this short time than their beloved Barry did in eight years. We HAVE to make sure we get out and vote next year and re-elect this man.

The faker in chief has done little to improve this nation. Most of what he has tried to do has been unconstitutional or flat out illegal. I do not hate the blob but he sure does not give anyone reason to like him. His speech is like that of a retard and with his flailing hands and arms he looks like a duck that is stuck in the mud.

Forum List

Back