Trump is incapable of telling the truth about the election

NY Carbineer's comments deserve to be in a textbook for Psych 101 classes.

Is that what passes for an intelligent comment inside your bunker?
Dude, stop whining about Trump. He won. He is not in cahoots with the Russians, and he has the best interests of America in mind. Grow up!

Funny.
Did you actually see your president's presser?

?presser? he is talking right now into hubby's sleeping ear-----I have snores and trump bragging about winning the college

And then when confronted with the fact that GHW Bush got more electoral votes, so Trump's weasel-out was another fuck up,

then Trump tries to blame someone else for giving him bad information.

The translation of that: Trump is too stupid and/or lazy to do 2 minutes research on his own.

He would fit right in with the RW posters here.

be careful with your insults-------TRUMP IS NOT RW----I voted for
him

Mr Trump proved why he was elected POTUS

The media are beaten down and the left is self combusting

Love it and its great for America

Indeed POTUS is making America Great Again

Happy days even though he did inherit a mess

-Geaux

-Geaux

I do not like the fact that he SAID it-------it is true but it seems like a WHINE

-Geaux

I do not like the fact that he SAID it-------it is true but it seems like a WHINE

Kind of like Obama and

Buuuuuuuush

-Geaux

"Trump is incapable of telling the truth about the election."

His incapacity in that regard is not limited to the election.
He lies when there's no point to lying. That's the creepiest part. He's like a kleptomaniac who's compelled to steal to the point of stealing shit he doesn't even want.

People, Trump and/or his supporters, claim that pointing out the factual inaccuracies in Trump's statements is a matter of political badgering. It is not. It's a matter of accuracy and wanting to arrive at the point whereby when the POTUS says something, one doesn't have to "fact check" what he says. It's about trust of a person's words. It doesn't matter who says a thing, but POTUS job one for which part of the job is to at the very least be factually and contextually accurate the overwhelming majority of times one says something. The burden, like it or not, is far higher not just on a POTUS, but also on SCOTUS jurists, appointed government officials, experts speaking on their topic of expertise, and members of Congress. That just comes with being a professional.

I have to agree that Trump's lying about things when there's neither point or push to do so is what I too find most disconcerting about his false statements. Most of the time, the falsehoods he utters are one's that come unsolicited. The ones from today's press conference are the most recent examples (unless he's said something since then that I haven't yet heard.). Here's the video from the conference

I specifically point out and discuss a lot of the falsehoods from that press conference (the part before the reporters' questions) in a different thread. I'll just repost here the concluding paragraphs as it's a very long post.

As you look over the list of statements I've noted are false, just ask yourself whether the emboldened comments were necessary for Trump to say. Almost all of it is fallacious self-flattery. And the thing is that Trump, like most flatters, doesn't realize that if he'd just skip stating the self-aggrandizing falsehoods, people would focus on the policy aspects of his speeches, mainly because there'd be nothing else to focus on. That's really what it should be.

Ask yourself if they truly add anything to his statement. If, like me, you think they don't, then ask yourself why a presumably smart man of integrity would make those comments when they add nothing and aren't factually and contextually true. What adding those comments does is introduce a reason for people to doubt the speaker.

I believe yesterday was all a show. Trump came out and put in a show to simply distract the media from asking the hard questions about Russia and Flynn.
For the most part, it worked. Look what we're talking about today.

And then when confronted with the fact that GHW Bush got more electoral votes, so Trump's weasel-out was another fuck up,

The translation of that: Trump is too stupid and/or lazy to do 2 minutes research on his own.

him

Can you read?

1. Trump victory against Clinton was not historical. Was it hysterical?

Sure but Reagan and Nixon victories were historical along with Obama victory in 2008, but not Trump victory!

2. Trump has no mandate and fuck sake his own political party treat him as a damn joke!

God help America when Trump and his damn voters believe his win was historical at all!
Trump has a HUGE mandate because

1. Trump won the election in an electoral landslide;

2. Republicans have a hearty majority in the House;

3. Republicans have a solid majority in the Senate; and

4. Republicans hold a majority of governorships.

In other words, the people have chosen to have a totally Republican controlled government, both on state and federal levels. This is about as much of a MANDATE as you can have!

Sure thang and yet you believe Trump victory was historical, so when you're that damn retarded to believe what you wrote tell me you're too stupid to know what a mandate Is!

Republicans lost seats in the Senate and could lose the Senate in 2018 while losing more seats in the House but your retarded ass believe the GOP victory in 2016 was a historical victory.

There is no mandate for Trump and even his own political party consider him a damn joke but inbred like you are too stupid to notice!

Now explain to the board how Trump Electoral College was greater than Obama and let me be clear Obama suck and when you can not beat his totals tell me Trump is pathetic!

Now fuck off troll!

-Geaux

Your president is using a press conference for the specific purpose of telling lies about the election, almost 4 months after the election,

and you people thought Democrats were the ones who weren't going to accept the results of the election.

I know Trump spanked the media, and it was delightful!
You can confirm that Trump butt-raped the media today by how loud they are screaming tonight! LOL!
Trump butt fucked himself, that's why the color orange
No, the media looked like a bunch of fools, and Trump let them do it to themselves.

See? The above is exactly the kind of brainwashed cult member that Trump is playing to.

Classic projection. Trump wins in a historic electoral landslide and the Dems are still having tantrums because they cannot accept the result.
Not winning the majority of the vote is the opposite of a landslide. Can you Trump people never tell the truth?

-Geaux

Your president is using a press conference for the specific purpose of telling lies about the election, almost 4 months after the election,

and you people thought Democrats were the ones who weren't going to accept the results of the election.

I don't care.. All I care is; as long as we tear down and rip off the chains imposed on us during the Obama tyranny years, its all good

America being made great again right in front of us

-Geaux

You can confirm that Trump butt-raped the media today by how loud they are screaming tonight! LOL!
No, the media looked like a bunch of fools, and Trump let them do it to themselves.

See? The above is exactly the kind of brainwashed cult member that Trump is playing to.
You're also a fool, you stood up for Obama. Even after he said he thought you were ignorant. Lol, you have no credibility.

Hey I won a playoff game 54 years ago. Same thing. Does he know if he won? Anyway as usual the wealthy will do great and the middle class will take it on the chin in this godforsaken plutocracy. As a christian I don't see christian values being followed anymore. Its all about the dollar. This cannot be disputed in this land of the rich by the rich please poor people go fight our watts and die for us rich. And both the dems and GOP atre to blame.

him

Can you read?

at a very young age------it ruined me

Hey I won a playoff game 54 years ago. Same thing. Does he know if he won? Anyway as usual the wealthy will do great and the middle class will take it on the chin in this godforsaken plutocracy. As a christian I don't see christian values being followed anymore. Its all about the dollar. This cannot be disputed in this land of the rich by the rich please poor people go fight our watts and die for us rich. And both the dems and GOP atre to blame.

Please expand----to what Christian values do you refer? ------who is not
following said values? As to your sentence " This cannot be disputed in this land of the rich by the rich please poor people go fight our watts and die for us rich "
I am still scratching my head......

You're also a fool, you stood up for Obama. Even after he said he thought you were ignorant. Lol, you have no credibility.

English please.

English please.
You make Gruber proud, thanks for proving my point.

"Trump is incapable of telling the truth about the election."

His incapacity in that regard is not limited to the election.
He lies when there's no point to lying. That's the creepiest part. He's like a kleptomaniac who's compelled to steal to the point of stealing shit he doesn't even want.

People, Trump and/or his supporters, claim that pointing out the factual inaccuracies in Trump's statements is a matter of political badgering. It is not. It's a matter of accuracy and wanting to arrive at the point whereby when the POTUS says something, one doesn't have to "fact check" what he says. It's about trust of a person's words. It doesn't matter who says a thing, but POTUS job one for which part of the job is to at the very least be factually and contextually accurate the overwhelming majority of times one says something. The burden, like it or not, is far higher not just on a POTUS, but also on SCOTUS jurists, appointed government officials, experts speaking on their topic of expertise, and members of Congress. That just comes with being a professional.

I have to agree that Trump's lying about things when there's neither point or push to do so is what I too find most disconcerting about his false statements. Most of the time, the falsehoods he utters are one's that come unsolicited. The ones from today's press conference are the most recent examples (unless he's said something since then that I haven't yet heard.). Here's the video from the conference

I specifically point out and discuss a lot of the falsehoods from that press conference (the part before the reporters' questions) in a different thread. I'll just repost here the concluding paragraphs as it's a very long post.

As you look over the list of statements I've noted are false, just ask yourself whether the emboldened comments were necessary for Trump to say. Almost all of it is fallacious self-flattery. And the thing is that Trump, like most flatters, doesn't realize that if he'd just skip stating the self-aggrandizing falsehoods, people would focus on the policy aspects of his speeches, mainly because there'd be nothing else to focus on. That's really what it should be.

Ask yourself if they truly add anything to his statement. If, like me, you think they don't, then ask yourself why a presumably smart man of integrity would make those comments when they add nothing and aren't factually and contextually true. What adding those comments does is introduce a reason for people to doubt the speaker.

I believe yesterday was all a show. Trump came out and put in a show to simply distract the media from asking the hard questions about Russia and Flynn.
For the most part, it worked. Look what we're talking about today.

Then you need to go back and listen more carefully, and maybe reflect on why you are programmed to default to anti-Trump mode every time the subject comes up.

English please.

are you of the "ELITES" carbin, dear.? The response is intelligible------
albeit faulty in grammar and language usage.

There is nothing foolish about standing up for Obama when standing was merited. Obama never called me ignorant. I have credibility.

Happy now, granny?
Yes, he relied on your ignorance to get obamacare approved and you stick up for him. So you prove yourself on here daily.

Forum List

Back