Ha Ha Ha.President Trump Calls Chuck Schumer A "Lightweight". And He Is An Irrelevant Lightweight !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :laugh2: :itsok: Like many of us, we all heard the press conference live today, and in my opinion, I thought the funniest line coming from "The Donald" was when he referred to Chuck U Schumer as a Lightweight :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
He was spot on! Schumer never shows any sign of real intelligence, just bitches and bitches with his female voice. :meow::iagree:

I especially like it when he cries about something he advocated just a few short years ago.

giphy.gif

Celebrating Trump eating the press and saying, yet again, that he knows that people are breaking the law.

If they don't take that as a threat, they should.

:banana: :laugh2: :itsok: Like many of us, we all heard the press conference live today, and in my opinion, I thought the funniest line coming from "The Donald" was when he referred to Chuck U Schumer as a Lightweight :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
He was spot on! Schumer never shows any sign of real intelligence, just bitches and bitches with his female voice. :meow::iagree:
Let's hope Amy Schumer can man up enough to respond, I don't think I can tolerate another tear jerk performance from Chuck

I think next week that Schumer will be on his period,,,should be interesting to watch

He and Nancy are synchronized when it comes to bleeding time they're so close.

Not sure how many will get this.....

Just think about that women's march, how they all synced up. Sort of like the puke-o-rama from "Stand By Me". But um...different, and on a much grander scale.

I get that. I've posted that before but nobody else got it. :eusa_think:

Funny, it's a fact of life, too.

Last edited:
Let's hope Amy Schumer can man up enough to respond, I don't think I can tolerate another tear jerk performance from Chuck
Amy Schumer another ignorant seahag only famous because of who she is related to.

Forum List

Back