Trump is giving a speech. "WE HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT!"

Crime rate in inner cities, crime rate way up. 5,000 dead in Chicago since Obama became president and no one is talking about it.

We will build a wall. I can tell you.

Who is going to pay for the wall? MEXICO! 100%. And they will be happy to pay for the wall. We are losing billions and billions and billions a year to Mexico. Are you going to build a wall? Yea, a wall. Wall don't have bathrooms. Just a big beautiful gate.
--------------------------------- sounds good to me RDean !!
Our trade with Mexico is over $600,000,000,000.00 a year. We can't afford a trade war with Mexico, much less the rest of the world.
600 billion are you high?

I want to see the link.
Close to 300 million in exports and close to 300 billion in imports and you want to see a link?

You know, when I don't believe someone, I go and look it up. And if I can't find it, then I ask for a link. Asking for a link to something that is pretty much common knowledge demonstrates both a lack of ability using a really easy to use program like Google and it demonstrates a lack of knowledge. Mexico is our second largest trading partner after China.

I'm curious, what do you think our imports and exports to Mexico are?
Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Mexico

$500 billion and change.....you're only like 70 billion too HIGH.....

And holy shit we had a surplus before NAFTA, massive deficits since....what a great trade deal...Trump can't come fast enough.
Actually, the last one I read was 583 and I rounded up. But yes, currently, it's between 530 and 540. But considering it's well over 500 billion, obviously I wasn't "high". And I'm amazed you actually know how to look something up. Didn't that feel good?

Now, what do you think of GOP CEO's wanting immigrant workers. I guess you're going to say that's also wrong.

Our trade with Mexico is over $600,000,000,000.00 a year. We can't afford a trade war with Mexico, much less the rest of the world.

I want to see the link.
Close to 300 million in exports and close to 300 billion in imports and you want to see a link?

You know, when I don't believe someone, I go and look it up. And if I can't find it, then I ask for a link. Asking for a link to something that is pretty much common knowledge demonstrates both a lack of ability using a really easy to use program like Google and it demonstrates a lack of knowledge. Mexico is our second largest trading partner after China.

And holy shit we had a surplus before NAFTA, massive deficits since....what a great trade deal...Trump can't come fast enough.
Actually, the last one I read was 583 and I rounded up. But yes, currently, it's between 530 and 540. But considering it's well over 500 billion, obviously I wasn't "high". And I'm amazed you actually know how to look something up. Didn't that feel good?

Now, what do you think of GOP CEO's wanting immigrant workers. I guess you're going to say that's also wrong.
--------------------------------- of course its wrong to import replacements for American workers , voters , citizens , residents RDean . To heck with the big shots and the 'chamber of comerce' RDean .

I want to see the link.

70 billion over the correct amount.....I'm pretty good at math and on the Price is Right you would lose for going OVER, which means you were high....and 70 billion is nothing to sneeze at.

I want to see the link.

--------------------------------- of course its wrong to import replacements for American workers , voters , citizens , residents RDean . To heck with the big shots and the 'chamber of comerce' RDean .
The Chamber gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce

Why do you think that is?

Anyone watching this speech?

He says, "I am the law and order candidate".

And the police killing two unarmed men. Why? We have to figure it out.

And think of Hillary's emails. Oh, Hillary's emails.
I couldn't find one brown, black or asian face in that crowd. Not one!

You would think he would have at least brought his African-American with him.
Well you're blind.....oh wait those that vote republican are all white......Clarence Thomas, totally whitey, in fact he may be part of the Klan.
OK, that's one. Ben is two. Then there is, uh, I'm sure there are others. But the GOP is only 90% white. So there must be a few more blacks.

I want to see the link.

The Chamber gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce

Why do you think that is?
-------------------------------------------------- why would I care about one enemy group supporting and giving money to another group of enemies . I want both to be shut down RDean !!

I think that you and many others may see things as a Game of 2 opposing teams . I don't see things in that way RDean .

Forum List

Back