Trump is getting desperate for a must win this Nov.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump is a desperate man at this point. When people become desperate they grab at anything to ensure a win. Trumps desperation is a must win and he's been quoted as saying he will do and say just about anything to ensure his win this fall.....but that desperation has a whole lot more need attached to it than anyone realizes......

A loss for Donald Trump will place him back among the people, us, you and me. And a lot of these people aren't normal, aren't sane and a whole lot are angry at Trump and for the remainder of his life, he will need the best security not only for himself but for his family that money can buy. He will also be expected to kick it with the little guy, the white trash, the hillbillies that stood firm with him all these months and they will approach Trump as if they're best friends and his paranoia will get the best of him.....see others that run for president and that get the nod and LOSE....go back to their political protection as governors, senators, congressmen, etc...Trump has to go back and face publicly all the hate he created and he'll have to answer for that, with no means to atone through public policies, he's on his on and for Trump that is a scary future.

So you're hearing it here first folks, with this new crop of Nazi henchmen, not only are the gloves off....but expect the dirtiest, most brutal campaign in US history to continue, only this time with Trump drawing blood.

57b3fe351700001108c73ac6.png

I still haven't seen one OP from any Liberal who will discuss even Hillary's tax platform verses Trump's tax plan. All the Liberals want to do is talk trash with zero substance. Why won't any of you discuss the actual issues?

He can't win. It's mathematically impossible. It's time to scrape the body off the deck and save the Congressionals still trapped inside the burning ship.

I love that picture of him in the OP though. :lmao:

You must be trying to convince yourself that he can't win.

For someone who can't win he sure has huge crowds when he gives a speech.

Keep it up. Who knows you just might convince yourself. LOL

I still haven't seen one OP from any Liberal who will discuss even Hillary's tax platform verses Trump's tax plan. All the Liberals want to do is talk trash with zero substance. Why won't any of you discuss the actual issues?
talking trash is all they know how to do, sometimes it's crude, sometimes it's sophisticated, but the more they do it the more trump sounds good. all they have are vague, ambiguous notions for ideals about rich and poor, black and white, etc. their plan is to make shit up as they go, and then act like they're all offended if anyone ruins their fantasies by telling the truth, even they'll instigate a chimp-out if they don't get their way like a bunch of spoiled brats. in recent years the gop has maintained a policy of ''just give baby his bottle'' when dealing with the democrats, but we're out of options now. it's gotten so bad that obama now pays bribes and ransom to the iranians, so now it's time to call the bluff. what's the worst they can do? ''you're a racist, sexist hitler!'' good times.

Donald Trump beat over a dozen Republicans, all who would have made better Presidents than Hillary Clinton. Why do you think Trump can't beat Hillary too? I think he will.

Forum List

Back