Trump is a racist

Eighteen marines and one sailor were arrested Thursday on human smuggling and drug offenses. Trump's Border Patrol motto: “KEEP THE CARAVANS COMING”

border-patrol-coin.jpg

and their actions represent the entire Border Patrol?

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

Dear IM2
I will agree that Trump and everyone I know is BIASED.
You and I are both biased in our perception by the fact
we both speak and write in ENGLISH.

That's going to put a LINEAR spin on how we present
and communicate ideas.

The real challenge is not only recognizing that all people
are going to have our personal and cultural biases, including COLLECTIVE biases affecting groups and institutions,
but DEALING with the fact we all have biases.

The sooner we can accept the fact that we are going to think
differently and say things in ways that don't mean the same thing
to others, but often cause insult or offense,
the sooner we can deal with REALITY.

This doesn't mean giving up our own takes and understanding.

It means accepting the fact that different people are coming in
with different experiences and conditions behind their BIASES.

It means accepting the fact that if WE don't want to change
or be forced to change, NEITHER DOES THE OTHER PERSON IN THE EQUATION.

It is immature to think any of us can go into a situation
and demand that everyone else change for us, while we don't reciprocate to same degree
to accommodate them where they don't want to change either!

Eighteen marines and one sailor were arrested Thursday on human smuggling and drug offenses. Trump's Border Patrol motto: “KEEP THE CARAVANS COMING”

border-patrol-coin.jpg

It only takes a few political protected cronies to create a crisis 3 Repubtard Drug companies supplied 88% of the Opoids in the epidemic claiming 100,000 lives. Trump & Republicans blamed it all on migrants & you ate it up!

Last edited:
and so the TDS rants continue,,,

how does it feel having him living in your head 24/7 rent free
Yep, and in comment #2 the Trump Defense Syndrome has already started on this OP. You folks defend everything and anything this gas lighting, race baiting POS POTUS spews in your face. And love it.

Yep, and in comment #2 the Trump Defense Syndrome has already started on this OP. You folks defend everything and anything this gas lighting, race baiting POS POTUS spews in your face. And love it.

I've never defended him,,,

I dont like progressives,,,

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.

Dear IM2
I will agree that Trump and everyone I know is BIASED.
You and I are both biased in our perception by the fact
we both speak and write in ENGLISH.

That's going to put a LINEAR spin on how we present
and communicate ideas.

The real challenge is not only recognizing that all people
are going to have our personal and cultural biases, including COLLECTIVE biases affecting groups and institutions,
but DEALING with the fact we all have biases.

The sooner we can accept the fact that we are going to think
differently and say things in ways that don't mean the same thing
to others, but often cause insult or offense,
the sooner we can deal with REALITY.

This doesn't mean giving up our own takes and understanding.

It means accepting the fact that different people are coming in
with different experiences and conditions behind their BIASES.

It means accepting the fact that if WE don't want to change
or be forced to change, NEITHER DOES THE OTHER PERSON IN THE EQUATION.

It is immature to think any of us can go into a situation
and demand that everyone else change for us, while we don't reciprocate to same degree
to accommodate them where they don't want to change either!

Emily,

Trump is a racist. Period. He has a record of racism that begins in the 1970's and racism was supposed to be over then. It is immature to ignore the obvious and argue continuously on a false premise. Please stop doing that.

border-patrol-coin.jpg

Don't try that one. Because the beliefs of about 35 percent of the American population is being claimed by those like you to represent what American is.

border-patrol-coin.jpg

3 Repubtard Drug companies supplied 88% of the Opoids in the epidemic claiming 100,000 lives. Trump & Republicans blamed it all on migrants & you ate it up!

Trump & Republicans blamed it all on migrants & you ate it up!
apparently, you did.

Don't blame me for your shortcomings.

opoids were a problem LONG before Trump took office, but you blame it on him.

border-patrol-coin.jpg

3 Repubtard Drug companies supplied 88% of the Opoids in the epidemic claiming 100,000 lives. Trump & Republicans blamed it all on migrants & you ate it up!

apparently, you did.

Republicans created the drug problem & Trump blamed the migrants & you believed him & voted Republican!!! LOL

border-patrol-coin.jpg

apparently, you did.

Republicans created the drug problem & Trump blamed the migrants & you believed him & voted Republican!!! LOL

Got a link proving Republicans created it?

border-patrol-coin.jpg

apparently, you did.

Linked in previous post LOL

These 3 Republican supporting Big Pharma Companies caused it all

Actavis.jpg
Endo.jpg
Mallinckrodt.jpg

apparently, you did.

View attachment 271952 View attachment 271953 View attachment 271954

"America’s largest drug companies saturated the country with 76 billion oxycodone and hydrocodone pain pills from 2006 through 2012 "

Started LONG before that.

Pill popping has been around since before I was born.

Used as party favors at many a Hollywood party.

Keep blaming Trump and Republicans.

it makes you look the fool.

apparently, you did.

"America’s largest drug companies saturated the country with 76 billion oxycodone and hydrocodone pain pills from 2006 through 2012 "

Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine & arm Iran for political purposes. Republican voters believed Reagan! Freeway Ricky Ross was slinging $4 million of it a day into LA an you believe the Reagan, CIA, DEA or FBI had no clue! That would be like collecting $10 million a day today & the IRS not noticing a thing!

Last edited:

Sure thing, whatever you say Shaggy.

Sure thing, whatever you say Shaggy.

do you have some proof that I did??/

apparently, you did.

Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine & arm Iran for political purposes. Republican voters believed Reagan!

Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine

How did a movie star/governor of California get the CIA to do that during the Nam war?

Someone tear all the pages out of your history book?

border-patrol-coin.jpg
The paid liar continues, for nothing.

Ronald Reagan had CIA pilots like Barry Seal flood the USA with Cocaine & arm Iran for political purposes. Republican voters believed Reagan!

How did a movie star/governor of California get the CIA to do that during the Nam war?

Dear Repubtard, Barry Seal worked for Reagan until murdered in 1986 after you Repubtards re-elected Reagan.

Dear Repubtard, Barry Seal worked for Reagan until murdered in 1986 after you Repubtards re-elected Reagan.

Dear MORON.

Air America was 'importing' cocaine 10-20 years before Reagan was elected to office.

Did you even read your link?

"According to statements Seal made after becoming a DEA informant, he began smuggling small quantities of cannabis [5] By 1978, he had begun flying significant loads of cocaine, because pound-for-pound it was more profitable.[5]?"

1978?

The governor of California had the CIA working for him?

Give it up,

you lost, BIG time

Forum List

Back