Trump is a Mean, Nasty Monster

Trump isn't a leader. He spends all his time on his hair and make-up or watching himself on television. He's lazy. Remember he put Kushner in charge of COVID, prison reform and peace in the Middle East.

Remember when the slob mocked the handicapped reporter or he pushed the president of Montenegro?
Lying is something you do so very well.

He's a rapist, an embezzler, a thief, and insurrectionist, and even probably an enemy agent.

The fact that he has the personality of John Wayne Gacy channeling a combination of Pol Pot and that rude drunk at your corner bar has nothing to do with it.
lying is something you do very well.

He's a rapist, an embezzler, a thief, and insurrectionist, and even probably an enemy agent.

The fact that he has the personality of John Wayne Gacy channeling a combination of Pol Pot and that rude drunk at your corner bar has nothing to do with it.

I love how you got such a big load of lies and bullshit into such a small space!

There is NOTHING good in him. NOTHING.

That's what you would believe if you listen to the brainwashed programmed left for sure.

Okay, I think Trump is sometimes imprudent and unnecessarily insulting in some of his rhetoric and I hate that about him just as I see those who use that kind of tactic as rude, crude and perhaps less intelligent here at USMB. It annoys the hell out of me when he does it. But I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday to get the very good results for Americans and America that he got as opposed to the Marxist, Keynesian mentality that has been so destructive, divisive, harmful to America and Americans as we have had with the Biden administration.

Not really, no. I'm no bloody tRumpling after all.

Which part of my post do you think was a lie?

Which part wasn't?

(watch this- crazy sumbitch'll say it was all true)

I'm not receptive to political analysis from an 80-year old runt that just spawned another kid.

Really, mother fucker? Have you ZERO control over your diseased fuckstick?

Yeah, Trump is bad, and YOU are normal having your 7th kid at 80 years old. :laughing0301:

mel gibson deniro.jpg

How pitiful. You must be just like Trump. No parents?
NO.... I don't believe in protecting those who hide behind disadvantages pretending to compete the real world.

Take your lumps and keep moving that simple.

Forum List

Back