Trump is a Mean, Nasty Monster

Trump most certainly has personality faults.
But of the two choices, I'll pick an actual leader every time.
That ain't Biden.

Trump isn't a leader. He spends all his time on his hair and make-up or watching himself on television. He's lazy. Remember he put Kushner in charge of COVID, prison reform and peace in the Middle East.

Remember when the slob mocked the handicapped reporter or he pushed the president of Montenegro?

These are the kind of people America needs to worry about. They are hysterical and one of them will attempt to take his life. And they will believe whey did the country a service

I agree. Tell you the truth, I'm rather surprised he hasn't been killed already. Some of these lefties are outrageous in their lunacy. Their world tilted when Trump ran for and won the office and it looks to be permanent.

I agree. Tell you the truth, I'm rather surprised he hasn't been killed already. Some of these lefties are outrageous in their lunacy. Their world tilted when Trump ran for and won the office and it looks to be permanent.
Prepare for this level of hysteria WHEN he wins in November

Trump isn't a leader. He spends all his time on his hair and make-up or watching himself on television. He's lazy. Remember he put Kushner in charge of COVID, prison reform and peace in the Middle East.

Remember when the slob mocked the handicapped reporter or he pushed the president of Montenegro?
Not true. Mike Pence was supposed to manage the Covid-91 response.

Trump puts Pence in charge of coronavirus response​

At the end of the day there was PEACE IN THE MIDLE EAST and Joe fucked that all up.

There is NOTHING good in him. NOTHING.

1709522714507.png

Not true. Mike Pence was supposed to manage the Covid-91 response.

Trump puts Pence in charge of coronavirus response​

At the end of the day there was PEACE IN THE MIDLE EAST and Joe fucked that all up.
I never saw Pence take charge of COVID.
He was nearly as useless as Kamalatoe.

His imitation of the reflex challenged journalist was hilarious.

Forum List

Back