Trump is a bold faced LIAR wake the fuck up people

Trump is & has continually done the same thing Hillary& Obama have done for 7 years.

LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS.

But recognizing that somehow makes me a leftie or a moron.

Fools & suckers abound

Seems YOU LIED as you said they were never here, and the article clearly states, THEY BIN LADENS family members took a chartered plane out of America as soon as possible!

The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv. THEY WERE NEVER HERE TO BEGIN WITH

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

There is only one reason Trump continues to lie & exaggerate the way he does. He has NO RESPECT FOR HIS SUPPORTERS. NONE
He has seen that despite the lies you continue to support him.
It reminds me of a spouse that is cheated on but chooses to pretend it's not happening.

I see the WEAK MINDED didn't get that EXAGERATION makes the point even better than the truth!...But TECHNICALLY he was RIGHT, as he almost always is... Are THESE below NOT WIVES?

Bin Laden Family Evacuated - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/bin-laden-family-evacuated/
CBS News
Sep 30, 2001 - Extended Family Of Osama Bin Laden Fled U.S. After Attacks. ... Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days ... They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened ... MMI, CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved.
I see the dumbfuck sperm burpers don't know the difference between BEFORE 9/11 & AFTER 9/11

You're as pathetic as you are old, stupid & gullible

A 47 year old child, with the intellect of a 4 year old! Where did Trump say BEFORE... PLEASE point out THAT WORD in his remarks!
You are an embarrassment to the conservative movement and too much of a hack coward to admit when one you call your own crosses the line.

Nothing but a keyboard punk old man

Trump is & has continually done the same thing Hillary& Obama have done for 7 years.

Fools & suckers abound

Seems YOU LIED as you said they were never here, and the article clearly states, THEY BIN LADENS family members took a chartered plane out of America as soon as possible!
Were any of the hijackers named Bin Laden you dumbass? And NONE of them were evacuated before 9/11.

God almighty you're stupid

Fools & suckers abound

Also do you see an article I cited? No? Then please connect the dots for me where I lied based on an article I cited to prove my op.

You're out of your league. A middle aged ex convict is destroying your stupid ass SON.

Take your old wrinkled ass, change your depends, swallow your meds and STFU

The wives & girlfriends of the 9/11 terrorists did not leave the country to go home and watch it happen on tv. THEY WERE NEVER HERE TO BEGIN WITH

And don't give me that Obama lied bullshit excuse. Pointing to one jackass does not make it ok for your jackass to also lie to the American people. For once don't be a hypocrite and let's hold our own accountable for their bullshit.

There is only one reason Trump continues to lie & exaggerate the way he does. He has NO RESPECT FOR HIS SUPPORTERS. NONE
It reminds me of a spouse that is cheated on but chooses to pretend it's not happening.

I see the WEAK MINDED didn't get that EXAGERATION makes the point even better than the truth!...But TECHNICALLY he was RIGHT, as he almost always is... Are THESE below NOT WIVES?

CBS News
Sep 30, 2001 - Extended Family Of Osama Bin Laden Fled U.S. After Attacks. ... Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days ... They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened ... MMI, CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved.
I see the dumbfuck sperm burpers don't know the difference between BEFORE 9/11 & AFTER 9/11

A 47 year old child, with the intellect of a 4 year old! Where did Trump say BEFORE... PLEASE point out THAT WORD in his remarks!
I already did bitch. And a 4 year old doesn't have a 122 IQ. And neither do you Mr Chickenshit who's too scared to take a current IQ test to share.

LOLOLOL! The LOW IQ poster!

Approximately one-half of these were identified as very intelligent, i.e., they scored among the top 1% of their age mates when they were 2, 3, 4, or 5 years old. Of this group, a total of 84 were assessed as "highly gifted"; i.e., they exhibited at least one cognitive skill (e.g., verbal reasoning, spatial reasoning, short-term memory, reading, or mathematics) at a level expected of children twice their age, and/or they attained a Stanford-Binet IQ of 164 or above.

The uncommonly bright child

CBS News

You are an embarrassment to the conservative movement and too much of a hack coward to admit when one you call your own crosses the line.

Your brother is the JakeAss... You can't fool us!

Fools & suckers abound

Also do you see an article I cited? No? Then please connect the dots for me where I lied based on an article I cited to prove my op.

You're out of your league. A middle aged ex convict is destroying your stupid ass SON.

Take your old wrinkled ass, change your depends, swallow your meds and STFU

Thanks for admitting AGAIN that we are dealing with the same shit as the illegal alien cons!

CBS News

I already did bitch. And a 4 year old doesn't have a 122 IQ. And neither do you Mr Chickenshit who's too scared to take a current IQ test to share.

Approximately one-half of these were identified as very intelligent, i.e., they scored among the top 1% of their age mates when they were 2, 3, 4, or 5 years old. Of this group, a total of 84 were assessed as "highly gifted"; i.e., they exhibited at least one cognitive skill (e.g., verbal reasoning, spatial reasoning, short-term memory, reading, or mathematics) at a level expected of children twice their age, and/or they attained a Stanford-Binet IQ of 164 or above.

If you persist on continuing this COMPLETELY IGNORANT argument over multiple threads I'm going to put your senile ass on ignore.

One last time. You questioned my IQ. I've taken a RECENT test and scored 122. 122 IS NOT A LOW IQ. It's not even an average IQ. It is ABOVE AVERAGE.
I have asked you to share yours since you're so obsessed with this ridiculous bullshit and your response was your IQ from NINETEEN SIXTY FIVE.

Fuck off with your stupid bullshit and stay on topic.

LAST WARNING PUSSY

CBS News

If you persist on continuing this COMPLETELY IGNORANT argument over multiple threads I'm going to put your senile ass on ignore.

One last time. You questioned my IQ. I've taken a RECENT test and scored 122. 122 IS NOT A LOW IQ. It's not even an average IQ. It is ABOVE AVERAGE.
I have asked you to share yours since you're so obsessed with this ridiculous bullshit and your response was your IQ from NINETEEN SIXTY FIVE.

Fuck off with your stupid bullshit and stay on topic.

LAST WARNING PUSSY

Sometimes it's worth the small effort to watch the weak minded go into rants...No wonder your TEMPER got your ass locked up, when a little banter on the internet raises your blood pressure so much...Better check that, you don't want a stroke!

CBS News

Apparently I can fool 9 out of 10. I'm gonna guess you make up all nine people.

Is an IQ of 122 good? - Quora

CBS News

You already established you HATE being called stupid, you continue to prove the point!

You already established you HATE being called stupid, you continue to prove the point!
Know what I hate more?

Cowards & liars....

Know what I hate more?

Cowards & liars....

So now you claim you have NO SELF ESTEEM... perhaps mental help is more in order than I thought!

Know what I hate more?

Cowards & liars....

So now you claim you have NO SELF ESTEEM... perhaps mental help is more in order than I thought!
Your insults don't even make sense. Check the flame zone before I put your ignorant ass on ignore

Keep in mind that Bill Clinton was bombing Europe while the 9-11 terrorists (some of whom were in the US illegally) were attending flight school in his backyard. The first attack on the WTC happened on Clinton's watch and his profound statement was "a foolish act by foolish people" as he ducked under the desk with Monica. The second attack, aka 9-11 was in the planning stage for eight years and Clinton's idiotic A.G. instructed the FBI not to share information with the CIA. Of course terrorist wives and girlfriends went home during that time period to enjoy the fun. Anyone ever wonder why Clinton's National Security Agency chief, Sandy Berger, became a common thief stealing documents from the archives? He was protecting his former boss but why? Nice graphics though lefties. Is that an excuse for ignorance?
Also, don't forget Bill Clinton thwarted a 9.11 type of attack after receiving a similar PDB as the one Bush received, warning of terrorists preparing for hijacking airplanes. After being foiled, they had to wait until a bumbling redneck like Bush got into office so they could pull it off.

Link.

You're wasting your breath...they are committed to Trump come lie after lie after lie.

It is the principle of people focusing on one candidate while every single debater exaggerates. I find it to be morally hypocritical .
Not so much supporting him .
I am focusing on him because he is leading & I think he would make a terrible president. Nothing hypocritical about it.

well, at least we know Barry IS a terrible President.

Try harder captain Zing

There's no effort required. All that's needed with dingbats is the truth

I see all your non effort right now.

Of course you do, as none was needed.

And yet divert from the very thing that got you're panties in a twist in the first place.

You trying to make integrity an important part of political figures EXCEPT when it comes to you're saviour Obama refusing to release his University records.

Get ready for another round of Closed Captions crying......

In 3.....2.....1......

I told you that integrity is important. You saying what I believe only matters to you. And throwing Obama into the mix is desperate and not even a defense because you have none.

Yeah, I hear you demanding to see Obama prove his by releasing his university records all over this site!

:eusa_whistle:

Not
Name the last president to voluntarily release their college transcripts (without them first being leaked to the press)......

Keep in mind that Bill Clinton was bombing Europe while the 9-11 terrorists (some of whom were in the US illegally) were attending flight school in his backyard. The first attack on the WTC happened on Clinton's watch and his profound statement was "a foolish act by foolish people" as he ducked under the desk with Monica. The second attack, aka 9-11 was in the planning stage for eight years and Clinton's idiotic A.G. instructed the FBI not to share information with the CIA. Of course terrorist wives and girlfriends went home during that time period to enjoy the fun. Anyone ever wonder why Clinton's National Security Agency chief, Sandy Berger, became a common thief stealing documents from the archives? He was protecting his former boss but why? Nice graphics though lefties. Is that an excuse for ignorance?
Also, don't forget Bill Clinton thwarted a 9.11 type of attack after receiving a similar PDB as the one Bush received, warning of terrorists preparing for hijacking airplanes. After being foiled, they had to wait until a bumbling redneck like Bush got into office so they could pull it off.

Link.

On Friday, December 4, 1998, the CIA included an article in the Presidential Daily Brief describing intelligence, received from a friendly government, about a threatened hijacking in the United States. This article was declassified at our request.

The same day, Clarke convened a meeting of his CSG to discuss both the hijacking concern and the antiaircraft missile threat. To address the hijacking warning, the group agreed that New York airports should go to maximum security starting that weekend. They agreed to boost security at other East coast airports. The CIA agreed to distribute versions of the report to the FBI and FAA to pass to the New York Police Department and the airlines. The FAA issued a security directive on December 8, with specific requirements for more intensive air carrier screening of passengers and more oversight of the screening process, at all three New York City area airports.

The intelligence community could learn little about the source of the information. Later in December and again in early January 1999, more information arrived from the same source, reporting that the planned hijacking had been stalled because two of the operatives, who were sketchily described, had been arrested near Washington, D.C. or New York. After investigation, the FBI could find no information to support the hijack threat; nor could it verify any arrests like those described in the report. The FAA alert at the New York area airports ended on January 31, 1999.

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report.pdf

Trump is not lying. If he was lying, the entire Republican party - including every one of his primary opponents - would be able to end his political career immediately.

It is well documented that Bush flew prominent Saudis - including members of the Bin Laden family - out of the USA directly after 9/11.

Bush did this knowing that Osama Bin Laden was the culprit.

This is treason.

If Obama did this, he would be in prison.

Judicial Watch Releases New FBI Documents: Osama bin Laden May Have Chartered Saudi Flight Out of U.S. after 9/11

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released new documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") related to the "expeditious departure" of Saudi nationals, including members of the bin Laden family, from the United States following the 9/11 attacks. According to one of the formerly confidential documents, dated 9/21/2001, terrorist Osama bin Laden may have chartered one of the Saudi flights.

Forum List

Back