Trump Insurrectionist Guilty Repository

The feds spend six months rounding up political dissidents who ran amok on a single day in the Capital building while a genuine domestic terrorist, guilty of bombing and terror and felony murder walks among us as a free man. How is that possible in the 21st century?

Same way the crackhead son of Slow Joe is walking around

emergency-alert-condition-red.jpg

I thought you we a sassy old lady?

You just regressed to grade 3. Nice.

I'm 36...not so old

Now back to topic, save your BS, and cease cherry picking to flame

Your best bet is to start figuring out how you'll defend the senile jackass without deflection towards Trump.

You've got your work cut out for you....jackass

Attempting to deflect the abominable actions of your demented, fraudulent, incompetent president Joey Xi Bai Dung's latest screw up will not change the facts. Innocent people will and are dying in Afghanistan as a I write this and other innocents are dying due to Joey Xi's actions of Super spreading Covid-19 and it's variants throughout America...
Trump's stooge Pompeo looked really good bursting with pride standing next to that Taliban terrorist who is responsible for the deaths of who knows how many innocent people, including women & children.

Not surprising considering Trump's record of sucking up to dictators like Putin & Kim Jong Un.

Not a 1/6 anti-American Trump insurrectionist, but a Proud Boys Trump supporter was found guilty of threatening death against Rafael Warnock.

Hours before the special Senate runoff in Georgia was called for the Rev. Raphael G. Warnock (D) in the early hours on Jan. 6, Eduard Florea went on the conservative social media platform Parler and wrote: “Warnock is going to have a hard time casting votes for communist policies when he’s swinging with the … fish.”​
In a later post, he wrote in reference to Warnock: “Dead men can’t pass [expletive] laws.”​
Now, Florea is facing up to 15 years in prison for making those threats, prosecutors announced Monday. The 41-year-old from Queens pleaded guilty to one count of transmitting threats to injure and one count of possessing ammunition after having been convicted of a felony.​

Lock these Trump cultist criminals up

Trump's stooge Pompeo looked really good bursting with pride standing next to that Taliban terrorist who is responsible for the deaths of who knows how many innocent people, including women & children.

Not surprising considering Trump's record of sucking up to dictators like Putin & Kim Jong Un.
The guy Joe gave 40 MILLION Afghans to?? That guy???

Gee; you should be happy!!!

greg

The sometimes partner and political adviser of former, former president Barry Hussein Obama was a genuine domestic terrorist who preyed on American citizens for over a decade. Bill Ayers was guilty of hundreds of state and federal crimes including felony murder but a friendly judge dismissed the charges and blamed the FBI for illegal surveillance. Barry Hussein no doubt was aware of Ayers past but it made no difference to his political agenda. How does that compare to the FBI's six month search for people who trespassed in the Capital building?

I'll challenge you to prove just one of those volumes of crimes you suggest.
You are a raving lunatic and none of it happened. You ate a liar.

The riots were hardly trespass after people died, death threats and violence against the security. Why are you playing it down?
I know it's embarrassing but that won't change it. Trump orchestrated that and will probably face the music in time.
So should you for supporting it.
And you call yourself a patriot. Home of the brave my arse.

many are going to plead guilty for their crimes.
Yeah... that tends to happen when the Feds have decided they are going to "spare no expense" to get their way. You, drama queens, can wax solemn over this protest for as long as you like but you'll never be able to change the basic facts of what happened that day.

To prove my contention, I don't have to offer explanations or make excuses or any of that. All I have to do is point to the charges these folks are pleading out to. We watched hyperbolic, heavy breathing types for 6 months wailing and moaning about insurrection but a funny thing happened on the way to a grand jury. Not a single person was charged with insurrection or even with weapons charges. No arson was committed, and no less an august body than the fearless minions of the Effa Bee Eye has investigated and reported that there was no evidence of Trump's team NOR any of the groups of Americans who came to protest, being part of a conspiracy to "overthrow the government". Those that continue to knowingly spread that lie are not men, IMO. They are tantrum-throwing brats.

So... my advice is to take an antacid and try to find another hobby. Seriously, man, because there is a very real likelihood that the BOM will run again and he may very well WIN...

Trump orchestrated that and will probably face the music in time.
Well, you'd be wrong about that:

Continue to lie if you like, but it may get to be untenable for ya at some point.

Meh.

Let me know when someone gets charged with insurrection.
McCarthy has been considering creating a Republican investigation once the House flips in 2022. Not only will there be no "insurrection" charges, once all of the emails, texts, registers/ledgers and sundry other sources of fact surrounding the actions of the Dems that led up to a couple of dozen citizens being held without bond and without charges and for such a period of time that it's possible those citizens can sue for redress.

I think most of these Left-leaning maniacs are probably unaware that there are a total of over 14,000 hours of cc camera footage of the events that occurred that day and for some reason, the legal Beagles in DC have refused to make potentially exculpatory evidence available for the defense of those who are being kept in lockup. Unless these people are so corrupt that they're willing to destroy evidence, they may find themselves liable and on the hook, economically.

Word play at its finest.
Uh... no, actually, "Insurrection" is NOT synonymous with "riot". You see, when the government actually has to prove that a citizen broke the law, they first have to define what law was broken. Insurrection is a serious crime and it has very specific elements that must occur, otherwise, there is no insurrection. So... considering all of the lies you people have so cheerfully repeated for months, the least you can do is admit you were wrong.

I do not see any convictions for insurrection.

Dont see any charges for insurrection.

I guess I just proved your thread to be total bullshit Toro

:oops8:
You haven't seen them because they haven't been release, moron.
When are Trumptards going to lock up Hillary?

They haven't, so she MUST be innocent.

McCarthy has been considering creating a Republican investigation once the House flips in 2022. Not only will there be no "insurrection" charges, once all of the emails, texts, registers/ledgers and sundry other sources of fact surrounding the actions of the Dems that led up to a couple of dozen citizens being held without bond and without charges and for such a period of time that it's possible those citizens can sue for redress.

I think most of these Left-leaning maniacs are probably unaware that there are a total of over 14,000 hours of cc camera footage of the events that occurred that day and for some reason, the legal Beagles in DC have refused to make potentially exculpatory evidence available for the defense of those who are being kept in lockup. Unless these people are so corrupt that they're willing to destroy evidence, they may find themselves liable and on the hook, economically.

Little Kevin is looking for a cover up is all the traitor is doing.

September 2, 2021
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) is threatening telecommunications and social media companies that comply with a request by the committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob, declaring that Republicans “will not forget” their actions.

McCarthy spoke with then-President Donald Trump on the day of the attack and is a potential witness in the select committee’s probe.
The panel on Monday asked 35 companies to retain phone records and other information related to the attack as it ramps up its investigation ahead of the return of Congress next month. Several of the companies indicated this week that they intend to comply with the panel’s requests, while only one so far has publicly said it will not do so.

Just like his orange, daddy

These fucking Communist Leftist .....
These communist right wing nutjobs.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

Word play at its finest.
When one assassinates an individual, do they get charged with 'assassination' or with 'murder.'?

The law is codified and specific for Insurrection

**********​
**********​

Forum List

Back