Trump in Scotland "departing the U.K."?

Peter Dow

Freedom lover & fighter
Mar 3, 2010
Aberdeen, Scotland
The Scotsman reported
White House ‘doesn’t think Scotland is part of the UK’

image.jpg

THE White House accidently claimed Scotland was not part of the UK in a blundering tweet....

The president wasn’t returning to the US - but heading to Scotland to play golf. The embarrassing White House tweet, which was posted on Friday night, has since been deleted.

Read more at: White House ‘doesn’t think Scotland is part of the UK’

The referendum in Scotland in 2014 on the question of Scottish independence was RIGGED, :14:by the BBC unionist bias and censorship of the broadcasting coverage of the campaign - keeping most pro-independence campaigners off the public-service broadcasting airwaves - with the final nail in the coffin of a "free and fair campaign" hammered home when in July 2014 I was raided and arrested by UK police and banned from online campaigning for the last 7 weeks of the campaign and for the next 2+ years as a court case dragged on wherein I was accused of threatening tweets against the Queen - as if one civilian with a Twitter account could be any threat to the Queen.

When I heard that protests were planned throughout Britain against Donald Trump, I argued

"SNP, Scottish Greens, radicals or indeed ANYONE who is for Scottish independence, should beware of false flag agent provocateurs and do not allow themselves to be manipulated into a protest against Trump, designed to keep Scotland under UK rule.

Leave anything and everything about Trump you don't like for the Americans to deal with. Americans can handle Trump. They don't need our help.

Scots should not protest Trump.

Instead, we Scots should find an American we do like and celebrate him or her - I might suggest Condoleezza Rice who I am a big fan of. Do something to build support for Scottish independence in America, not lose support.

Just remember that the head of state who rules Scotland, that we Scots have NEVER elected, is QUEEN ELIZABETH and so it is that Queen whom we Scots should be protesting against NOT "Trump".

The Queen's men will not be protesting Trump flying their own Queen's flags. The Queen's men will be protesting against Trump abusing our flags and we should disown them here and now.

"I couldn't agree less. Trump is an international abomination. We have every right to protest peacefully against him. And we don't need, as you imply, to suck up to him to get our independence." - Anti-Trump Protester
Queen Elizabeth is the true "international abomination", not Trump.

Trump is a democratically elected head of state. Americans had a chance to vote against Trump.

The Queen is an imposed monarch head of state, imposed internationally upon many nations, Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere.

Rarely if ever do the citizens of those nations have a chance to vote against the Queen as head of state.

A protest here against Trump the man will likely be represented by Scotland's enemies as "a protest against the US President, the office and an insult to all Americans and their democratic election of head of state".

The Queen's men (and women) - do indeed have a right to protest peacefully against him.

What the Queen's lackeys don't have a right to do is to silence or detract from those like me who support the independence of the nations subjugated within the Queen's empire.

Neither do the Queen's men have a right to spoil Scots' opportunity to ban the Queen from Scotland as a prelude to establishing an independent Scottish republic where we can elect our own president as head of state.

Scots do indeed need the help of the US President and the US military to enforce the ban of the Queen from Scotland. The UK does not allow Scots a republican guard of our own to defend our right to elect our own Scottish head of a Scottish state."

So, what heed have Scots paid to my advice? None whatsoever, it seems.

Donald Trump met by thousands of protestors after arriving in Scotland

Trump UK Visit: Thousands Join 'Wall Of Resistance' Rally In Glasgow As US President Heads To Scotland

This is the only recent photograph of the current leader of the free world in the White House which I treasure.

Condoleezza_Rice_and_Donald_Trump_in_the_Oval_Office%2C_March_2017.jpg

That's her on the left.

Americans have nothing to apologise for when visiting our country, be that Scotland or elsewhere in Britain.

Whereas we have everything to thank and to love Americans for.

We did thank Americans appropriately with the unveiling of a statue of President Ronald Reagan which was erected in London in 2011, as reported on at the time in my illustrated video of the speech by the (then and still in my opinion) Leader of the Free World, Condoleezza Rice.

Former president Obama visited Scotland last year to speak at a charity dinner attended by First Minister Sturgeon and to play a round of golf.

nintchdbpict000327108287-e1495871615771.jpg

OBAMA KEEPS HIS TROOSERS Barack Obama vows to return to Scotland after whirlwind tour – but DIDN’T try on a kilt

Obama was warmly received by Scots and indeed his wife, former First Lady Michelle Obama is speaking to the equivalent charity dinner this week.
Michelle Obama to speak at charity dinner in Edinburgh

It is for Americans to elect your own president but it is for the Free World to follow our own choice of world leader, who may or may not be the same person as the current U.S. President.

As far as I am concerned, the U.S. President will always be welcome in Scotland and should be received with the dignity which the office of the U.S. presidency demands but from the point of view of this side of the pond, it appears that President Trump is not the leader of the free world, not yet anyway, but there is still time for him to improve his game I suppose.

Here is my advice to President Trump to go down in history as the best ever U.S. President as far as Scots are concerned.

Perhaps the President can bring with him (or send) the US military next time to liberate Scotland from the UK?

(I would welcome it if any NATO military leader (except the UK PM) would do the same.)

Send in the US Marines to occupy Balmoral Castle.
(Or any other US military force - 82nd Airborne, 101st Airborne, Army Rangers etc. whoever is best - that's a matter for the Pentagon to figure out.)

No doubt the Queen won't be at home by the time republican forces get there but if the Queen or any of her family are there - take them prisoner and exchange them for a peace deal with England.

_102479267_trump_reuters.jpg

Come on Mr President.
Give us a "The Art of the Deal", master class.
Win Scotland our
FREEDOM!
You might even get an invite to Bute House to meet with the Scottish First Minister!

Last edited:
I have to admit, I don’t know how the hell they are organized

England, Great Britain, United Kingdom

Make up your mind

The Scotsman reported

image.jpg

THE White House accidently claimed Scotland was not part of the UK in a blundering tweet....

The president wasn’t returning to the US - but heading to Scotland to play golf. The embarrassing White House tweet, which was posted on Friday night, has since been deleted.

The referendum in Scotland in 2014 on the question of Scottish independence was RIGGED, :14:by the BBC unionist bias and censorship of the broadcasting coverage of the campaign - keeping most pro-independence campaigners off the public-service broadcasting airwaves - with the final nail in the coffin of a "free and fair campaign" hammered home when in July 2014 I was raided and arrested by UK police and banned from online campaigning for the last 7 weeks of the campaign and for the next 2+ years as a court case dragged on wherein I was accused of threatening tweets against the Queen - as if one civilian with a Twitter account could be any threat to the Queen.

When I heard that protests were planned throughout Britain against Donald Trump, I argued

"SNP, Scottish Greens, radicals or indeed ANYONE who is for Scottish independence, should beware of false flag agent provocateurs and do not allow themselves to be manipulated into a protest against Trump, designed to keep Scotland under UK rule.

Leave anything and everything about Trump you don't like for the Americans to deal with. Americans can handle Trump. They don't need our help.

Instead, we Scots should find an American we do like and celebrate him or her - I might suggest Condoleezza Rice who I am a big fan of. Do something to build support for Scottish independence in America, not lose support.

Just remember that the head of state who rules Scotland, that we Scots have NEVER elected, is QUEEN ELIZABETH and so it is that Queen whom we Scots should be protesting against NOT "Trump".

The Queen's men will not be protesting Trump flying their own Queen's flags. The Queen's men will be protesting against Trump abusing our flags and we should disown them here and now.

"I couldn't agree less. Trump is an international abomination. We have every right to protest peacefully against him. And we don't need, as you imply, to suck up to him to get our independence." - Anti-Trump Protester

Trump is a democratically elected head of state. Americans had a chance to vote against Trump.

The Queen is an imposed monarch head of state, imposed internationally upon many nations, Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere.

Rarely if ever do the citizens of those nations have a chance to vote against the Queen as head of state.

A protest here against Trump the man will likely be represented by Scotland's enemies as "a protest against the US President, the office and an insult to all Americans and their democratic election of head of state".

The Queen's men (and women) - do indeed have a right to protest peacefully against him.

What the Queen's lackeys don't have a right to do is to silence or detract from those like me who support the independence of the nations subjugated within the Queen's empire.

Neither do the Queen's men have a right to spoil Scots' opportunity to ban the Queen from Scotland as a prelude to establishing an independent Scottish republic where we can elect our own president as head of state.

Scots do indeed need the help of the US President and the US military to enforce the ban of the Queen from Scotland. The UK does not allow Scots a republican guard of our own to defend our right to elect our own Scottish head of a Scottish state."

Trump UK Visit: Thousands Join 'Wall Of Resistance' Rally In Glasgow As US President Heads To Scotland

This is the only recent photograph of the current leader of the free world in the White House which I treasure.

That's her on the left.

Americans have nothing to apologise for when visiting our country, be that Scotland or elsewhere in Britain.

We did thank Americans appropriately with the unveiling of a statue of President Ronald Reagan which was erected in London in 2011, as reported on at the time in my illustrated video of the speech by the (then and still in my opinion) Leader of the Free World, Condoleezza Rice.

Former president Obama visited Scotland last year to speak at a charity dinner attended by First Minister Sturgeon and to play a round of golf.

OBAMA KEEPS HIS TROOSERS Barack Obama vows to return to Scotland after whirlwind tour – but DIDN’T try on a kilt

Obama was warmly received by Scots and indeed his wife, former First Lady Michelle Obama is speaking to the equivalent charity dinner this week.

It is for Americans to elect your own president but it is for the Free World to follow our own choice of world leader, who may or may not be the same person as the current U.S. President.

As far as I am concerned, the U.S. President will always be welcome in Scotland and should be received with the dignity which the office of the U.S. presidency demands but from the point of view of this side of the pond, it appears that President Trump is not the leader of the free world, not yet anyway, but there is still time for him to improve his game I suppose.

Here is my advice to President Trump to go down in history as the best ever U.S. President as far as Scots are concerned.

Perhaps the President can bring with him (or send) the US military next time to liberate Scotland from the UK?

(I would welcome it if any NATO military leader (except the UK PM) would do the same.)

(Or any other US military force - 82nd Airborne, 101st Airborne, Army Rangers etc. whoever is best - that's a matter for the Pentagon to figure out.)

No doubt the Queen won't be at home by the time republican forces get there but if the Queen or any of her family are there - take them prisoner and exchange them for a peace deal with England.

Come on Mr President.
Win Scotland our
FREEDOM!
You might even get an invite to Bute House to meet with the Scottish First Minister!

tl;dr

The Scotsman reported

image.jpg

That's her on the left.

Come on Mr President.
Win Scotland our
FREEDOM!

/----/ Do you expect anyone to read through all that noise? What is your point?

Do you expect anyone to read through all that noise?
Any American who really wants to help Scots get our FREEDOM, sure.

Americans who are happy to leave Scots enslaved by the United Kingdom, no of course not, why would they bother?
What is your point?
Queen Elizabeth is the enemy of the Scots.
PLEASE HELP US SCOTS, to get the Queen out of Scotland, so that we Scots have some leverage to get a deal with England to secure our FREEDOM!

My post suggests how and why a helpful U.S. President could help Scots defeat the enemy Queen to establish our independence and a Scottish republic.

Do you expect anyone to read through all that noise?
Any American who really wants to help Scots get our FREEDOM, sure.

Americans who are happy to leave Scots enslaved by the United Kingdom, no of course not, why would they bother?
What is your point?
Queen Elizabeth is the enemy of the Scots.
PLEASE HELP US SCOTS, to get the Queen out of Scotland, so that we Scots have some leverage to get a deal with England to secure our FREEDOM!

My post suggests how and why a helpful U.S. President could help Scots defeat the enemy Queen to establish our independence and a Scottish republic.

Her Majesty’s actual rights as a Queen are only three:

• The right to be consulted by the Prime Minister
  • To encourage certain courses of action
  • To warn against others
Duties, Rights and Powers of H.M. The Queen | British Monarchist Society

I definitely did not read your whole OP; I don't have enough grounding in Scottish politics to understand what you are talking about. But my understanding is that British Royalty is an honorary title, with no actual power. So what is your beef, in simpler shorter terms, please?

I definitely did not read your whole OP; I don't have enough grounding in Scottish politics to understand what you are talking about. But my understanding is that British Royalty is an honorary title, with no actual power.
Actually it is we Scots who have "no actual power".
The only way a nation has power is when it commands a nation state to defend its freedom.
Scots don't have a nation state.
The state which governs Scotland is the United Kingdom and its head of state is Queen Elizabeth, whom we Scots don't elect.
So what is your beef, in simpler shorter terms, please?
I and other Scots are enslaved by the United Kingdom.

The U.K. police arrest us, torture us with rigid handcuffs, lock us up for days at a time. The only courts to uphold the law are Queen's courts and they always twist the law so that we have no rights nor freedoms and the police and courts can do whatever the hell they like to us, including jailing us in Her Majesty' Prisons for as long as they like.

So Scots need a nation state, a Scottish republic, whose head of state will be a president whom we Scots elect.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard for Americans to understand why every nation wants its independence and a republican nation state of its own.

I definitely did not read your whole OP; I don't have enough grounding in Scottish politics to understand what you are talking about. But my understanding is that British Royalty is an honorary title, with no actual power.
The only way a nation has power is when it commands a nation state to defend its freedom.
The state which governs Scotland is the United Kingdom and its head of state is Queen Elizabeth, whom we Scots don't elect.

The U.K. police arrest us, torture us with rigid handcuffs, lock us up for days at a time. The only courts to uphold the law are Queen's courts and they always twist the law so that we have no rights nor freedoms and the police and courts can do whatever the hell they like to us, including jailing us in Her Majesty' Prisons for as long as they like.

So Scots need a nation state, a Scottish republic, whose head of state will be a president whom we Scots elect.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard for Americans to understand why every nation wants its independence and a republican nation state of its own.

Though you have to admit, it was James IV who then became James I of England who helped make this happen, so it really was Scotland taking over England.

Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peter, I certainly understand why you want your independence, but I am not seeing where Her Majesty has her nose in your court system, anywhere.

I'm sorry your police don't use twisty tie handcuffs, yet. I really don't know what else to say. Tommy Tainant . Can you translate?

Peter, I certainly understand why you want your independence, but I am not seeing where Her Majesty has her nose in your court system, anywhere.

I'm sorry your police don't use twisty tie handcuffs, yet. I really don't know what else to say. Tommy Tainant . Can you translate?

The Queen is head of state.

She doesn't particularly do anything, but at the same time she's the symbol of everything.

Scotland has courts for certain things, but it doesn't have the High Court, for example.

I realize Scotland did not want Brexit, and that has added fuel to the fire for Scottish independence. This folderall about rule by the Queen is pretty hard to swallow though. There have to be better ways to argue it.

The Queen's courts, where the judges are appointed by the Queen, swear an oath to serve the Queen and can do whatever the hell they like in court, pervert the course of justice, find innocent Scots "guilty" because there's no helpful head of state who is ever going to order that judge removed from office.

Peter, I certainly understand why you want your independence,
OK, so what about some help from a U.S. President to get the Queen out of Scotland to give the Scots some leverage so that we can win our independence?

but I am not seeing where Her Majesty has her nose in your court system, anywhere.
The Queen is a very unhelpful head of state who does -
* nothing to ensure that the judges are just, fair and impartial,
* nothing to stop the judges doing wrong to Scots and
* nothing to remove bad judges, bad prosecutors and bad police officers from office.

Scots need a Scottish president to be a helpful head of state in the way that Queen never can be.

We need a Scottish president to remove the Queen's judges, prosecutors and police from office.

I'm sorry your police don't use twisty tie handcuffs, yet. I really don't know what else to say.
You could apologise for U.S. Presidents who meet with Queen Elizabeth and who never give Scots any help to win our independence and a Scottish republic.

I realize Scotland did not want Brexit, and that has added fuel to the fire for Scottish independence.
Not us much as First Minister Sturgeon hoped.

This folderall about rule by the Queen is pretty hard to swallow though.
It's hard even for Americans to oppose the Queen because even the American TV networks - Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN etc - all follow the BBC in supporting the Queen.

There have to be better ways to argue it.
It is usually impossible to argue it the way I do, except on the one occasion I was broadcast by the BBC in Scotland - for 10 minutes in 2008.

The overwhelming coverage by the BBC of the UK, the kingdom, the monarchy, the royal family is UK ROYALIST PROPAGANDA.

Scottish politicians who support independence can only get elected if they are broadcast and supported by the BBC, who would usually only support royalist politicians, politicians who support the Queen.

It is hard going arguing against the BBC, which is a powerful global-reach state broadcasting organisation, sure.

Forum List

Back