Trump in New Hampshire just now: "the price of bacon has increased 5 times. even I am cutting back on bacon!"...laughter & a few gaps in the audience

• Banned
More bullshit Trump threads...Biden is the unelectable one...

Biden is in hiding...he called a "lid" already...
i literally QUOTED what Trump said and PRAISED him. you're a Trump fan, right? you should like this thread, then!

i literally QUOTED what Trump said and PRAISED him. you're a Trump fan, right? you should like this thread, then!
Bidenomics is a disaster. Inflation is really hitting hard. You could put up a few threads about Biden's disastrous policies, like his open borders and war on energy.
All of your threads are about Trump and not current disaster living in the WH.

• Banned
Bidenomics is a disaster. Inflation is really hitting hard. You could put up a few threads about Biden's disastrous policies, like his open borders and war on energy.
i will get around to reading "Breaking Biden" by Alex Marlow and i will start threads about what i find. i'm saving all my anti-Biden energy for that. don't worry. patience is a virtue

• Banned
Eloquent Trump: "inflation is a country buster! it busts...countries!"

here you go, bro!

Biden's domestic policies are a disaster. Biden's foreign policies are a disaster. He's under investigation for corruption and bribes. His brain is much he can barely speak. Or walk. He should announce he's not running for re-election with that shit record.

Forum List

Back