Trump in Japan

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

Maybe Trump is doing reconnaissance for the air Force in Tokyo, the perfect place to drop another nuclear bomb

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

If he bombs Okinama, all his houses get MOABs. His houses, not his citizens.
Depends on the commander-in-chief. You know Obama would have been too much of a pussy to bust North Korea open with MOABs.
Why would he want to?

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

Depends on the commander-in-chief. You know Obama would have been too much of a pussy to bust North Korea open with MOABs.
So you know you can't destroy anything in North Korea with MOAB's, right, because they require C-130's -- the elephants of the sky -- to deliver them? It's been a couple years since the MOAB was used in Afghanistan, so I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it is pretty common knowledge that you need pretty specific conditions to drop one. Like a large deserted space to fly over with no one around to shoot you down.

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?
Trump is in Japan discussing the upcoming invasion of China.
He is discussing possible new golf courses

So you know you can't destroy anything in North Korea with MOAB's, right, because they require C-130's -- the elephants of the sky -- to deliver them? It's been a couple years since the MOAB was used in Afghanistan, so I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it is pretty common knowledge that you need pretty specific conditions to drop one. Like a large deserted space to fly over with no one around to shoot you down.

Couldn't let a cracker have his little daydream, huh?! :mad:

He visited and remembered the dead before he left. He visited the living in Alaska when he stopped at the base.

If he had put on a six hour rememberance you would have claimed it was too long, if he had done a half hour it would have been too short. If he had paid for wreaths out of his pocket to be placed on each grave at Arlington it would have been to too much. If he had lain one wreath it would have been too little. In other words no matter what was done you would be upset. Well perhaps you would applaude if he bombed a hospital.

A great man this trump character. Even visits the dead, except of course when it's raining.

Not when he's blaming Obama for not doing something stupid, no.

Sez usmb's head cracker.

LOL, having bone spurs doesn't top the fake democrat war hero Dick Blumenthal, lying coxucker says he fought in Vietnam. Is there anything lower than "stolen valor"?

The above fuckhead......tries [unsuccessfully] to defend the orange fake by switching topic to a senator's mixed history.......

FIRST, Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S......He SERVED during the Vietnam war....whereas Trump was too fucking busy bowling and allowed someone else to serve in his place.
Blumenthal spoke at a candidates forum and was careful to note that he did not serve in Vietnam. "I never had to go to Vietnam but I wore the uniform and proudly," he said. "erving in the United States military gave me a perspective as well, even in the Reserves. Although I did not serve in Vietnam, I have seen firsthand the effects of military action."
What Did Sen. Richard Blumenthal Really Say About His Military Record and Vietnam?

SECOND, there is NO denying that Trump used daddy's money to DODGE service since the humid climate in Vietnam would have messed up his hair.

Defend a scumbag.......and guess what you ALSO become...........

Private Bone Spurs doesn't give two shitz about America, nor the military; makes no difference where Trump spends any holiday.

He will be the same fraud on this continent as he is on the next continent.

Speaking of Japan & Germany: Why in Hell does the US still have tens of thousands of troops in those nations?
Didn't that war end like 74 years ago?

Is Russia still on the other side of Germany? Yep!

Next!
I’m so old I remember when Russia was bad.

Russia is actually a great nation now; they had a lot of contacts with many Trump campaign officials

the Russians were invited into the White House to view 'classified' info, and all the AmeriKKKans were kicked out

Eric Trump stated the Trumps get all kinds of money from Russia & Russians

Trump & Putin are also BFF

Last edited:

Trump also; all talk & no action

That dumb ass WillPower said that B-52s deliver the MOAB. LOFL ...........

I told him that the C-130 delivers a MOAB & there has never been a documented example of a B-52 delivering a MOAB; not in an exercise, nor in a combat scenario.

That WillPower idiot is a complete MORON.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not when he's blaming Obama for not doing something stupid, no.

:funnyface:

You are one whiney faggot. Are you aware of that?
If he stayed here you would find something to bitch about.
I wish all you drones would grow the fuck up

This is why we whooped the left's ass in 2016, they are too immature to govern a nation.

Actually, it was posed as a question without any politics.

Should a President had stayed home & celebrated Memorial day weekend here or in a country that , in its past, killed so many of our soldiers that we are memorializing.

The war is over
The world has moved on

We have forgiven the British for the Revolutionary war

Well, Germany and Japan never colonized us. We still get to rub the noses of the Brits and the French from time to time.

We were Brits when the US was colonized.

The war is over
The world has moved on

We have forgiven the British for the Revolutionary war

Well, Germany and Japan never colonized us. We still get to rub the noses of the Brits and the French from time to time.

We were Brits when the US was colonized.
You must be really really old.

Forum List

Back