Trump in Japan

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

Trump arrives in Tokyo for state visit, golf and sumo | Miami Herald
Trump loves WWE

a94489e0c55d992ce5970cf789afee97.gif

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?
Trump will set the Japs straight with an offer they can't refuse!

Trump will set the Japs straight with an offer they can't refuse!
Maybe he can get Japan to pay for the wall

Trump loves WWE

The Japs love Professional Wrestling, no doubt about it.

The first professional sports event my old man took me to was a pro-wrestling card featuring a Japanese grappler. BTW, the man really badmouthed America,laughed about how they tricked America at Pearl Harbor

No matter what the head line is:

Trump cures cancer with cheap pill
The sniveling liberals said:
He put doctors out of work!!!

Trump colonizes Mars

The bed wetters said:
It's going to cause an inter galactic epidemic!! Billions will die!!!

Trump ends world hunger and all wars

Foaming at the mouth moonbats said:
It's going to cause extreme overpopulation.Billions of people will need to be killed!!!

Trump cleans the oceans

The environazis said:
He brought tons of plastic waste on land and over filled that landfills!!!.

Trump creates perfect economy, everyone is rich and retired

Leftist pseudo intellectuals said:
He has destroyed all human incentive to innovate and prosper!!!

He visited and remembered the dead before he left. He visited the living in Alaska when he stopped at the base.

If he had put on a six hour rememberance you would have claimed it was too long, if he had done a half hour it would have been too short. If he had paid for wreaths out of his pocket to be placed on each grave at Arlington it would have been to too much. If he had lain one wreath it would have been too little. In other words no matter what was done you would be upset. Well perhaps you would applaude if he bombed a hospital.

I will be honest & say I question Trump's caring about our veterans & those that died because of what he has said about the military & veterans. Maybe you buy Trump's BS.

Trump loves WWE

The first professional sports event my old man took me to was a pro-wrestling card featuring a Japanese grappler. BTW, the man really badmouthed America,laughed about how they tricked America at Pearl Harbor
LOL

Remember the Iron Sheik?

Trump loves WWE

LOL

Remember the Iron Sheik?

Sure, the Iranian superstar is still around. I follow him on Twitter.

He was managed by Ayatollah Fred Blassie, and threatened to take the world title back to Iran forever. Fortunately, Hulkamania was born, Hogan won the title and the rest was history as they say

The war is over
The world has moved on

We have forgiven the British for the Revolutionary war

Well, Germany and Japan never colonized us. We still get to rub the noses of the Brits and the French from time to time.

Private Bone Spurs doesn't give two shitz about America, nor the military; makes no difference where Trump spends any holiday.

He will be the same fraud on this continent as he is on the next continent.

Speaking of Japan & Germany: Why in Hell does the US still have tens of thousands of troops in those nations?
Didn't that war end like 74 years ago?

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
Why in Hell does the US still have tens of thousands of troops in those nations? Didn't that war end like 74 years ago?
are you going to blame this on trump too?..

He visited and remembered the dead before he left. He visited the living in Alaska when he stopped at the base.

If he had put on a six hour rememberance you would have claimed it was too long, if he had done a half hour it would have been too short. If he had paid for wreaths out of his pocket to be placed on each grave at Arlington it would have been to too much. If he had lain one wreath it would have been too little. In other words no matter what was done you would be upset. Well perhaps you would applaude if he bombed a hospital.

I will be honest & say I question Trump's caring about our veterans & those that died because of what he has said about the military & veterans. Maybe you buy Trump's BS.
I will be honest and say that I knew the last idiot in the White House cared about no one. I see nothing that has shown that he does not care. As far as the military they seem to think more of him since the last guy had to hand out stuff for him to sign while Trump signs stuff they already have.

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

If he bombs Okinama, all his houses get MOABs. His houses, not his citizens.

Private Bone Spurs doesn't give two shitz about America, nor the military; makes no difference where Trump spends any holiday.

Speaking of Japan & Germany: Why in Hell does the US still have tens of thousands of troops in those nations?

Is Russia still on the other side of Germany? Yep!

Next!

Trump is in Japan discussing the upcoming invasion of China.

Next!
I’m so old I remember when Russia was bad.

If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

If he bombs Okinama, all his houses get MOABs. His houses, not his citizens.
Depends on the commander-in-chief. You know Obama would have been too much of a pussy to bust North Korea open with MOABs.

Next!
I’m so old I remember when Russia was bad.
I still remember Hillary with the so called rest button that they could not find someone who spoke Russian to label. I still remember Germany being part of NATO because they were worried that Russia would attack. Now they want to buy fuel from a pipeline from them.
I still remember Berlin having a wall put up by the Russians.
I still remember talking with those involved in the Berline air lift.

Of course I still rember when China was considered communist and a danger in the world. Funny how things change when you don't understand history.

Forum List

Back