Trump in Japan

Trumpette are not normal.
No, kid. Hillary's shit is NOT yummy.

Being a Trumpette, you are masters of shit because he eat Trump's every fucking day.

Low-life, low-IQ post. Typical dem poster.

But him first being accused of eating Hillary’s shit is a perfectly normal and good post?

You partisan sheep have no consistency.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oddly, you criticize my post about eating shit...but defend his?

I believe you were saying something about consistency that you obviously believe doesn't apply to you...?

I neither defend nor attacked either post, I just pointed out the inconsistency by Kyzr.

do try and keep up.

Being a Trumpette, you are masters of shit because he eat Trump's every fucking day.

But him first being accused of eating Hillary’s shit is a perfectly normal and good post?

I'm against all low-life posts. This forum is supposed to be about debating ideas, not insults.
I oppose all low-life comments, sorry realdave, but don't respond in-kind. Call the low-life, low-IQ poster out, don't lower the debate to the level of shitstains.

You claim to be against them all but only ever call out one side

Like you just did.

Nope, not even close.

Better luck next time buddy.

No, kid. Hillary's shit is NOT yummy.

Oddly, you criticize my post about eating shit...but defend his?

I believe you were saying something about consistency that you obviously believe doesn't apply to you...?

I neither defend nor attacked either post, I just pointed out the inconsistency by Kyzr.

do try and keep up.
Well, that's simply not credible.

I'm against all low-life posts. This forum is supposed to be about debating ideas, not insults.
I oppose all low-life comments, sorry realdave, but don't respond in-kind. Call the low-life, low-IQ poster out, don't lower the debate to the level of shitstains.

You claim to be against them all but only ever call out one side

Like you just did.

Nope, not even close.

Better luck next time buddy.
I'd ask where you've criticized leftists for similar posts, but there's really no point.

It was Canada that burned down the White House. Remember Tramp told ewe that! He even said it to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in a phone conversation on May 25, 2018! What a maroon!
Trudeau? Oh, you mean Fidel Castro's boy.

Ya, that's it. Carry on being stupid!
Ideologically, if not genetically.

I am sure ewe are genetically stupid!
You'll get over it.

Of course, we are laughing at ewe!

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

If he had, would you be making snide comments about the hypocrisy of a 'draft dodger', (like Clinton), honoring the fallen?
John Wayne was a drunk and functional alcoholic

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

If he had, would you be making snide comments about the hypocrisy of a 'draft dodger', (like Clinton), honoring the fallen?
John Wayne was a drunk and functional alcoholic

and?

Forum List

Back