Trump In India (The Full Story The Media Isn't Readily Telling You)

On the flip side... Obama in IndiaView attachment 308680

upload_2020-2-25_5-51-57.png

OK, here is part of the story I bet none of the Big Three are telling you. Read the text block: The Indians saw Trump as and compared him to a god coming into their country! Yes, there were protests, largely on matters related to anti-Muslim sentiment there, but by and large, the Indians were literally singing Trump's name and dancing in the streets rejoicing his visit.

P2250567.JPG

And why are you getting the full story here? Because ABC or NBC didn't go to India to cover this, these photos and details you are seeing here were covered by the INDIAN media.

Last edited:
OK, here is part of the story I bet none of the Big Three are telling you. Read the text block: The Indians saw Trump as and compared him to a god coming into their country! Yes, there were protests, largely on matters related to anti-Muslim sentiment there, by by and large, the Indians were literally singing TRump's name and dancing in the streets rejoicing his visit.

View attachment 308696

Damn, who knew the Indians worshiped Trump just like you. That is fascinating

The First Couple also visited many places including the Taj in their brief time there, and Trump announced a multi-billion dollar new deal for India as well as America. Mind you, this was yet one more example of how the world is laughing at that incompetent, incorrigible Trump, surely the great threat and danger to our national security that Nancy Pelosi warned us of.

P2250574.JPG

Namaste

The First Couple also visited many places including the Taj in their brief time there, and Trump announced a multi-billion dollar new deal for India as well as America. Mind you, this was yet one more example of how the world is laughing at that incompetent, incorrigible Trump, surely the great threat and danger to our national security that Nancy Pelosi warned us of.

View attachment 308703

Namaste

So, what is in the multi billion dollar deal? How does it help the average American?

View attachment 308703

Namaste

So, what is in the multi billion dollar deal? How does it help the average American?

View attachment 308703

Namaste

I watched most of that last night, very eye opening.

OK, yes, there has been other threads sorta covering this in part, but I thought this really needed its own thread, mods. Is the media hiding the story from you? No, I did not watch every news channel at every time or every website to see the coverage and yes, there has been some press, but to be fair, PBS is one of the better MSM, I find them a bit slanted but tolerable and this coverage I caught on their news channel, but THEY DIDN'T have the story on until the LAST QUARTER of the news, this was at like 3AM, second to last story! And is the other Big Three pushing this story? I'd say no. And as soon as they got into it, they deflected off to emphasizing the protests against Trump and the fact that India is coming under heat for blocking Muslims from entering their country.

Seems the Hindus do NOT like the Muslims.

So, no, the MSM isn't really telling you the story I'm about to show you, pictures you likely have not seen elsewhere, and if this had been Obama there, it would be heralded as a front page story at the top of the news hour with live coverage around the clock!!!!

Trump had a previous mission there to India last September and it was attended by 50,000. This time it was attended by over 100,000, possibly 125,000 in the largest stadium of its kind possibly larger than any in the USA! It dwarfed the Superbowl! People waited for hours in the hot sun and no single picture can do justice to the scope of the event. To even try to take it all in, you need a fish-eye lens where the individual people can no longer even be seen!

I apologize for the picture quality as these were taken hand-held off my TV.

Here is one shot where I arrow off all the red, white and blue TRUMP signs I can count in the picture.

View attachment 308670
No one likes Muslims.

Not even Muslims.

Forum List

Back