Trump In ‘08 Said “Fantastic” Hillary Should’ve Been Obama’s VP

David_42

Registered Democrat.
Aug 9, 2015
BWAHHAHAHAHAH.
We Found Another One: Trump In '08 Said "Fantastic" Hillary Should've Been...

“I was amazed that she wasn’t chosen as the vice-presidential candidate,” Trump said. “I think things might have been a lot different for Obama. Right now it’s a very close race, and I even have seen some polls where McCain is leading. But I’ve known Senator McCain for a long time. He’s a great guy, a great man. He’s just a very strong guy, a very strong leader, and he’s very, very smart.”

“I guess he didn’t get along with her,” Trump added of Obama. “I guess he didn’t like her. I guess he felt uncomfortable with her and Bill. And I can tell you, I know both of them, and they’re fantastic people, fantastic people, and they’ve already proven to be good team players. Because she took a lot of abuse, in my opinion. I think she was pretty badly abused in that campaign.”

The only reason he is on the repub ticket is because he knew he could lie, and they would believe anything he said.

BWAHHAHAHAHAH.

“I was amazed that she wasn’t chosen as the vice-presidential candidate,” Trump said. “I think things might have been a lot different for Obama. Right now it’s a very close race, and I even have seen some polls where McCain is leading. But I’ve known Senator McCain for a long time. He’s a great guy, a great man. He’s just a very strong guy, a very strong leader, and he’s very, very smart.”

“I guess he didn’t get along with her,” Trump added of Obama. “I guess he didn’t like her. I guess he felt uncomfortable with her and Bill. And I can tell you, I know both of them, and they’re fantastic people, fantastic people, and they’ve already proven to be good team players. Because she took a lot of abuse, in my opinion. I think she was pretty badly abused in that campaign.”

Wonder what could have changed his mind in just 8 short years?

Her record?

Her lies?

Not getting invited to Chelseas wedding?

BWAHHAHAHAHAH.

Wonder what could have changed his mind in just 8 short years?

Her record?

Her lies?

Not getting invited to Chelseas wedding?
A shot at convincing millions of clowns to vote for him so he could make more money.?

The only reason he is on the repub ticket is because he knew he could lie, and they would believe anything he said.
Repubs are not really that smart. They really thought Mexico was going to pay for a wall and Drumpf would bring back jobs to the US even as he outsources his own work. Some of it to Mexico of all places. :laugh:

CpiUWAYWYAE5OGk

tumblr_oap3gcQurP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

David Bowie use to be gay and then he wasn't and married super model Iman!

The guy was a democrat and a supporter of Hillary! The guy flipped when he thought about running as a republican.

Trump wasn't in politics but said....
Go into Iraq.....
Get out of Iraq....
When asked how....
He said pull all the troops out....
The guy was a Democrat who supported Hillary and Bill.....

Why do the Trumpsters love this guy sooooo much?
He has said some pretty shitty things about people ...
Has all this been forgotten?......

Notice how the trump supporters ignored this thread.

Thing change. It amazes how many people fail to realize that simple fact.

In 2004 Obama said he did not support Gay marriage. That changed.

2008 was before Benghazi, email scandal, her blotched term as SOS so yeah, anyone might change their mind.

Trump is a lot of things but one thing he is not, is Hillary.

She should have been, that would have been the closest she would have ever gotten to presidency.

2008 was before Benghazi, email scandal, her blotched term as SOS so yeah, anyone might change their mind.

Trump is a lot of things but one thing he is not, is Hillary.
Thats why he is going to lose badly in the election. He is a lot of hot air but no substance. Not to mention he is a danger to all americans.

Forum List

Back