Trump if you really want to fix things....dial, O.B.A.M.A and just listen!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I know this is crazy, but Trump if your listening....there's only one person who can really help you out of this mess and his name is Barack Obama...I'm sure you got his number!!

Why not humble yourself and give the pro a call!!
images

I know this is crazy, but Trump if your listening....there's only one person who can really help you out of this mess and his name is Barack Obama...I'm sure you got his number!!

images

OMG LMAO You biased racist hack.

images

Lol the things that need fixing are the things Obama broke dipshit.

images
Obama has done more than his fair share of disaster creation.
OBA-MAS-UCKS

• Banned
You got a ass who's only been in the white house for 60 some odd days, with an approval rating of 36%, the lowest in US FUCKIN HISTORY, who has world leaders running scared, because the idiot is so fuckin dumb, and you want to hate on Obama??? By the time Trump is through fuckin us all in the ass, your gonna beg for Obama to return!!

You got a ass who's only been in the white house for 60 some odd days, with an approval rating of 36%, the lowest in US FUCKIN HISTORY, who has world leaders running scared, because the idiot is so fuckin dumb, and you want to hate on Obama??? By the time Trump is through fuckin us all in the ass, your gonna beg for Obama to return!!

You're the only one who cares about approval ratings.

Lets see what his ratings are this time next year if they really interest you that much.

You sure as shit can't cure stupid and you prove it with every post.

Wow, didn't realize that being president was a popularity contest. Maybe you ought to wait for Kanye West to become your president.

You want to analyze why people approve of Obama? Because he gave them shit they didn't have to pay for.

If I rob a bank and give each of my neighbors 100 dollars, I bet my approval rating in the neighborhood will be very high. Doesn't mean that what I did was right.

Forum List

Back