Twitter goes for the jugular " The world famous Drudge report has been marked as sensitive material

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-27_20-3-34.png

Is Twitter Now Censoring Drudge Report?

In an extraordinary development, Westmonster has found that the world famous Drudge Report has been marked as “sensitive material” by Twitter, with some users now having to OPT IN in order to see tweets. Hardly any tweets from Drudge were visible today when we first logged in.

Twitter Goes For The Jugular: “The World Famous Drudge Report Has Been Marked As Sensitive Material”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Antifa leftist types will think this is great, but what they don't realize is sooner or later it's going to get them too.
From all aspects MSM, that bs coined term " alt" left or right they're going to hammer you morons this is putting people into the internet ghetto .

Funny Hitler did the same thing controlled the press..................... ANTIFA types are little to stupid to know that part of history.

View attachment 118974

Is Twitter Now Censoring Drudge Report?

In an extraordinary development, Westmonster has found that the world famous Drudge Report has been marked as “sensitive material” by Twitter, with some users now having to OPT IN in order to see tweets. Hardly any tweets from Drudge were visible today when we first logged in.

Twitter Goes For The Jugular: “The World Famous Drudge Report Has Been Marked As Sensitive Material”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Antifa leftist types will think this is great, but what they don't realize is sooner or later it's going to get them too.
From all aspects MSM, that bs coined term " alt" left or right they're going to hammer you morons this is putting people into the internet ghetto .

Funny Hitler did the same thing controlled the press..................... ANTIFA types are little to stupid to know that part of history.
Fark NAAARS

• Banned
I'm not sure how you guys can think his shit isn't legit since all he does is post links from other sources, and many different types of sources. Including many MSM articles. I just don't get it . It is not like he writes articles himself.

I have mastered my ability to be baited.
And I have mastered my ability to ignore inadvertent softballs for double entendre.

lol
I myself prefer triple.
WTF is TRIPLE entendre? :lol:
Very enjoyable...like double secret probation.

Here is a whazu link I picked off Drudge WTF is wrong with this it's to a NEWS station...................

upload_2017-3-27_20-23-57.png

I have mastered my ability to be baited.
And I have mastered my ability to ignore inadvertent softballs for double entendre.

lol
I myself prefer triple.
WTF is TRIPLE entendre? :lol:
Very enjoyable...like double secret probation.

Here is a whazu link I picked off Drudge WTF is wrong with this it's to a NEWS station...................

View attachment 118980
Cool...maybe Sludge has cleaned up his act since I Iast looked a year ago.
He used to have a page full of hyperbolized links to stories that belied his titles.

I'm not sure how you guys can think his shit isn't legit since all he does is post links from other sources, and many different types of sources. Including many MSM articles. I just don't get it . It is not like he writes articles himself.
It's the censorship along with what appears to be specific targeting that's the problem for me [I've never read or even viewed the drudge report] isn't the content of his blog[is it a blog?]and has nothing to do with this for me

Last edited:

Forum List

Back