Trump: ‘I Would Make This Country So Rich’ You Wouldn’t Cut Entitlement Programs

Four bankruptcies and three divorces.

Bisexual Rush Limbaugh has been divorced that many times or more.
Like I said you support Bill Clinton, you have no right to complain about a republican, you hypocrite.
I have never been able to understand you guys who got upset and remain upset 20 years later about a guy getting a blow job from a girl on his office staff. For that matter, I have never understood why guys would be so upset about a dude getting multiple affairs. Seems like that would be his business and business with his wife. When did Trump and Rush have their affair with each other. I did't even know about that one.
It's because Clinton, like Obama, had no trouble in making the far right look stupid on a regular basis.

I said they can't let Trump run. so the dirt, smears and dumb stuff about his hair is all you'll get.

that goes for anyone not to left of Hilter/ Stalin like Warren/Obama/Clintion will they consider worthy
Stephanie, Stalin and Hitler were to your right.

you better get a grip Rocko. If you think (lol) the left isn't going to dissect the RW candidates you're only kidding yourself. After all the BS they threw at the Left (mostly made up) it'll get real serious in their smear department.

enjoy.

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

“I would make this country so rich that you wouldn’t have to cut it,” he said.

If it sounds too good to be true...

It's really scary living in a country where some morons would even consider Trump for president.

You're an idiot.

I assume you started wearing your helmet after multiple concussions.

RW - this is a perfect example of a moron who is trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Actually, not a bad comeback

Well you're not the best judge of these things, RW.

this thread is dead, you can't have a discussion with all the liberal/demorat subjects/children on this board

small minds in adult bodies...

The Donald is talking out his ass just like he always does.

Trump can't even run his own life let alone a country
Lol that coming from a Hillary supporter. She cannot control one man, let alone a country. Thanks rightie for proving a point.

She has still kept her family

Trump couldn't and Trump cheated worse than Bill Clinton

How many times has trump been divorced? Isn't it something like THREE times?

The man can't be faithful to even one woman yet people want to trust him with the nation?
Clinton did the same thing. So in your view, yes. Democrats have set a new low for being president. A liar is acceptable now.

Bill Clinton isn't running for the presidency. He already did that and beat george h w bush and bob dole.

If you want to talk about current people who are running for the presidency, I won't support a man who has been divorced 3 times and declared bankruptcy 4 times.

I'll go with the person who can actually do what's right for America. Not the one who will crash our economy again.
You supported a cheater no different than Trump. Now that's its a republican, you have morals? You have no credibility.

Like I said you support Bill Clinton, you have no right to complain about a republican, you hypocrite.
LIke you said, "I, jknowgood, am a dipshit." Yup, like you said.

I supported GHWB and Dole. The latter would have made a wonderful president. He would not have put up with Newt's antics either.
Awe, you still sour because you have no credibility arguing against any republican candidate? Lol, liberal= mental disorder.

8 years of democrat tomfollery and 6 of Obama's trickle up poverty maybe it is time for a Trump.

Rubio/Trump has a real nice ring to it.

Trump Says His Business Experience Makes Him The Best Candidate CBS DC

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

“I would make this country so rich that you wouldn’t have to cut it,” he said.

yes... because someone who has declared bankruptcy multiple times is a good money manager. lol

LIke you said, "I, jknowgood, am a dipshit." Yup, like you said.

I supported GHWB and Dole. The latter would have made a wonderful president. He would not have put up with Newt's antics either.
Awe, you still sour because you have no credibility arguing against any republican candidate? Lol, liberal= mental disorder.

only to mentally deranged rightwingnut loons.

I have never been able to understand you guys who got upset and remain upset 20 years later about a guy getting a blow job from a girl on his office staff. For that matter, I have never understood why guys would be so upset about a dude getting multiple affairs. Seems like that would be his business and business with his wife. When did Trump and Rush have their affair with each other. I did't even know about that one.
It's because Clinton, like Obama, had no trouble in making the far right look stupid on a regular basis.
Actually Obama proves you are stupid 24, 7. You are Gruber's best example of stupidity.

Forum List

Back