Trump: ‘I Would Make This Country So Rich’ You Wouldn’t Cut Entitlement Programs

He has great banking relationships in the USA. you know nothing, you post bullshit that is fed to you by your masters at the DNC and CNN. you are a repeating sheep.

Nope. He's been borrowing Russian money from Deutsch Bank and Bank of Cyprus for over 20 years. US banks won't touch Trump.

You haven't seen Epstein's flight logs and you have zero proof that the Clintons are homosexuals. What a disgusting loser you are.
I said hillary was known to be a lesbian, Bubba may have swung both ways, do you know something about that? I spent a great deal of time in DC during their time in power, Hillary's lesbianism was well known.

Nope. He's been borrowing Russian money from Deutsch Bank and Bank of Cyprus for over 20 years. US banks won't touch Trump.
those were for international dealings. US banks have always wanted Trump's business. please stop posting lies, it makes you look dumb.

Trump did…it is on video
A LIE

Want more?
How about Trump claiming he saw thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops on 9-11?
Even some hard trump supporters are getting tired of his lies and his continuous legal issues. He is a walking, talking crime spree.

Even Deutsche is backing off. Ironic, given their reputation in the industry is shoddy.

Trump is big on enthusiasm but fails due diligence... Then he wants revenge on those who don't bail him out. See interview with Richard Branson.

Trump is big on enthusiasm but fails due diligence... Then he wants revenge on those who don't bail him out. See interview with Richard Branson.

trump is the stereotype of a Mafia Boss. He relishes power and seeks revenge when he feels he is wronged.

Forum List

Back