Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

every lib in this forum will call him a racist.

Links to "every lib in this forum calling him a racist?

Can someone on the left answer?

You want someone on "the left" to answer for "libs"? The "every one" libs?

Does ''every color" include ........ orange?
yes!

and if it fits why not. isn't orange a color?
isn't orange a color?
Orange is the new black :lol:
for a group that is supposedly color blind, they sure can see orange well eh? ahhhh the hypocrisy. it's ok, I just laugh at their lack of integrity and honesty.

And for your third trick, having completely whiffed on the first two, you can essplain to the class what race "orange" is.

A link serious?!?!? Why not ask for a BJ while you are at it.

It is not a stretch to say the majority of leftist the country have called him a racist!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

yes!

isn't orange a color?
for a group that is supposedly color blind, they sure can see orange well eh? ahhhh the hypocrisy. it's ok, I just laugh at their lack of integrity and honesty.

And for your third trick, having completely whiffed on the first two, you can essplain to the class what race "orange" is.
I thought all colors were accepted in your libturd world.

What a joke. The only reason this silly bitch was nominated is because she's wealthy. Her family and her brother, Eric Prince, started Blackwater, crawled up George Bush's ass and got billion dollar contracts in Iraq. Trump has just perpetuated Bush's swamp.

betsy-devos-i-thought-i-saw-a-grizzly-bear-did-i-12345840.png

A link serious?!?!? Why not ask for a BJ while you are at it

Ew. Just ew.

It is not a stretch to say the majority of leftist the country have called him a racist!

:eusa_clap: Excellent. We've retreated from "every lib on this forum" to "the majority". Big step. Feel free to link "the majority of the country". And no BJ, thanks. I don't miscegnate with lizards. :puke:

The OP made an absolute statement, I called him on it. He ran away. And he'll do it again expecting different results.

you all are an inclusive club. You don't include right to life into your women's club, you don't accept blacks in your NAACP club. The ACLU only protects the left. Shall I go on on how you all are just a culture club of bigots and racists?

BTW, Again Chuck Schumer shutting down on the inner city black children yesterday. woohoo the racist man speaketh!!!!

yes!

isn't orange a color?

Dig it --- I actually have to EXPLAIN to the cereberally shortchanged.....

"Color blind" is a metaphor. It's a shorthand for saying one is not influenced by a person's race. Races, as you apparently don't know, are indicated by colors --- white, brown, black, red and yellow.

"Orange" is not a race. It's some kind of fake makeup you rub on your face by mashing up a bag of Cheetos, so that you can cover up your sallow old grey color and present yourself as something you're not.

Race is an accident of birth. Grinding up a bag of Cheetos and rubbing it into your skin is not. It's a CHOICE.

Oh, heh, heh....orange....luv it...Because when ever we see lazy, crap posting like this, it just shows that those on the progressive/liberal/ communist left have NO answers....

Actually it's the OP who came up with no answers. I challenged him to prove his assertion, and then I challenged his terminology. He then ran away.

All of which flew completely over your pointy little head. All you could see was "orange". Musta been too many words.
Your a liberal, just give it time and you will hang yourself. I'm sure a liberal talking point will soon have Trump as a racist again.

every liberal may not be full on the left, but every left is a liberal.

Wrong. Two different things.
giphy.gif

it is how explained. So I supposed this lib thinks conservatives live on the left. How fkn stupid is that?

you all are an inclusive club. You don't include right to life into your women's club, you don't accept blacks in your NAACP club. The ACLU only protects the left. Shall I go on on how you all are just a culture club of bigots and racists?

The ACLU fought the Obama administration like mad.

ACLU chief 'disgusted' with Obama
so you have no evidence of the ACLU helping with a conservative complaint on a liberal issue. Just as I posted.

giphy.gif

it is how explained. So I supposed this lib thinks conservatives live on the left. How fkn stupid is that?

Engrish is not your native tongue, is it?

yes!

isn't orange a color?

Dig it --- I actually have to EXPLAIN to the cereberally shortchanged.....

"Color blind" is a metaphor. It's a shorthand for saying one is not influenced by a person's race. Races, as you apparently don't know, are indicated by colors --- white, brown, black, red and yellow.

"Orange" is not a race. It's some kind of fake makeup you rub on your face by mashing up a bag of Cheetos, so that you can cover up your sallow old grey color and present yourself as something you're not.

Race is an accident of birth. Grinding up a bag of Cheetos and rubbing it into your skin is not. It's a CHOICE.
that's why it's called the rainbow coalition? right cause color doesn't come into play. You may remember the man as Jesse.

giphy.gif

Engrish is not your native tongue, is it?
I don't speak libturd, no.

One of Trump's many statements.

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

And, how is it he wants this if he is racist? explain!!!

Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"

What has he done or is planning to do to make this a reality?

yes!

It's a sacral chakra color, which answers the man love you have for the orange.

Forum List

Back