Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

One of Trump's many statements. And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist.
Well, you have to remember that Liberals were exposed by their own leaked personal e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites...the same people who called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and whose candidate called a man a 'Jew bastard'.
I know, but black lives matter wants something, and it must not be that black children should receive the same availability to the American Dream as white children. I'm just saying, when one commits violence against trump, they are committing it as an argument against this goal/ objective. You are correct, exposed for who they really are. The gang leaders have already sent their messenger to work with trump to curb the violence in the inner cities and those leaders stated they didn't with obummer cause of who he represented. WOW!!! Bring it on BLM!!!

All lives matter. That's why the middle class should stop voting for Republicans that want to fuck you, and raise middle class wages to the livable level.

One of Trump's many statements.

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

Can someone on the left answer?

And, how is it he wants this if he is racist? explain!!!

Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"
He may be a bigot not a racist.

Let's see if his policies bring jobs to Chicago and Detroit. That's the main way to help ghettos.

Livable wage jobs. Unfortunately, the only thing Trump will bring is more pollution to the lakes and rivers.

every lib in this forum will call him a racist.

Links to "every lib in this forum calling him a racist?

You want someone on "the left" to answer for "libs"? The "every one" libs?

Does ''every color" include ........ orange?

A link serious?!?!? Why not ask for a BJ while you are at it.

It is not a stretch to say the majority of leftist the country have called him a racist!

Anyone that promotes nationalism IS a racist.

It is not a stretch to say the majority of leftist the country have called him a racist!

So, you're only a good guy if you hate the country....? Yeah, I can see how liberals believe that.

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"

Are you unaware of the term "lip service"?

Trump says this shit, then ALL of his EOs and positions are aimed and undermining the sentiment. It's not that hard to understand for a thinking person, which you are not.

On the Democrat side, it's you who gave Obama lip service ...

He may be a bigot not a racist.

Let's see if his policies bring jobs to Chicago and Detroit. That's the main way to help ghettos.

Livable wage jobs. Unfortunately, the only thing Trump will bring is more pollution to the lakes and rivers.

Livable wage jobs? That's fucking hilarious.

:lmao:

and the card is played.

giphy.gif

US, you should just say fk you to your citizens cause they don't matter. wow. Dude, go live in another country then.

How so? If I believe in America first I'm a racist?

and the card is played.

giphy.gif

US, you should just say fk you to your citizens cause they don't matter. wow. Dude, go live in another country then.

Translation = I got nothing so you're a racist.

So, you're only a good guy if you hate the country....? Yeah, I can see how liberals believe that.
right?

and the card is played.

giphy.gif

Translation = I got nothing so you're a racist.
honestly, i have no idea what any of that means except,..............:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:racist :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:racist :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

right?

Seems so...

you all are an inclusive club. You don't include right to life into your women's club, you don't accept blacks in your NAACP club. The ACLU only protects the left. Shall I go on on how you all are just a culture club of bigots and racists?

The ACLU fought the Obama administration like mad.

ACLU chief 'disgusted' with Obama
so you have no evidence of the ACLU helping with a conservative complaint on a liberal issue. Just as I posted.

It gets really exhausting doing ALL of the research for lazy people on this forum:

Tea Party, ACLU Join Forces To Fight Patriot Act Renewal

Trump says this shit, then ALL of his EOs and positions are aimed and undermining the sentiment. It's not that hard to understand for a thinking person, which you are not.

On the Democrat side, it's you who gave Obama lip service ...

Pay Attention. Trump is the president now, we're talking about him. Are you able to defend him or just deflect to Hilary/Obama/soros/libtards blah blah blah?

The Comrade campaigned oh hate and division, that uniter boat sailed past along time ago. Those videos never go away, and no one is going to forget or forgive.

Its going to be a blowout for Republicans in 2018 and again in 2020.

When there is already comic videos of Trump all over the internet for kids to watch, he is going down as the most loathed President in this nation's history.

Why on earth would any sane person take Trump's word for anything?

The obvious racists on this forum love Trump.

Really? Which EO and positions are YOU talking about? I predict a quick departure from the thread for you because you have been caught with your pants down.

The obvious racists on this forum love Trump.
It is, how?

Forum List

Back