Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Do you think so, check one, Yes or No.

I agree with the intent of my friend's political cartoon that makes fun of anti sex-ed freeks.

16406825_10207907830204626_9056898700992027346_n.jpg

It shouldn't be a class. But I think it should be included in basic health courses.
Its not a schools job to teach about natural instincts.

I agree with the intent of my friend's political cartoon that makes fun of anti sex-ed freeks.

Okay Jake, here is a question that you can answer?

What contraception technique is 100% fool proof? Without killing unborn or born children?
a. Condom
b. Pill
c. RU486
d. Vaginal Mesh
e. Abstinence
f. put an aspirin between a girls knees and tell her not to let it fall.

Now focus Jake, which one is will prevent a birth 100% of the time?

aspirin-birth-control-796x1024.jpg

Well, the pill works as long as the woman remembers to take it! :p

"Sex ed" is like "African American studies," a ridiculous topic that assumes the children do not have responsible parents.

What contraception technique is 100% fool proof? Without killing unborn or born children?
a. Condom
b. Pill
c. RU486
d. Vaginal Mesh
e. Abstinence

View attachment 110978
Which one is the least practiced out here in the real world?

a. Condom
b. Pill
c. RU486
d. Vaginal Mesh
e. Abstinence

View attachment 110978

to be honest, both e and f if the girl is successful in keeping that aspirin firmly between the knees....lol

It should be as much a part of sex ed as homosexuality and other things they throw in there.

a. Condom
b. Pill
c. RU486
d. Vaginal Mesh
e. Abstinence

View attachment 110978
Which one is the least practiced out here in the real world?

So, if the car is headed on one direction but you have to go another, to you just give up and go straight because you're afraid to turn?

If you are going to have sex ed, YES it should. When you teach the mechanics of sex to CHILDREN not emotionally prepared to handle complex social pressures and do mutiplanic cause and effect analysis of the possible outcomes of their actions you do them a grave disservice. Most children need time to be a child, they do not need to train to be adults before they lose their baby teeth besides The liberal education system is not able to effectively teach the three RRRs Much less responsible sexual practices. It is evident that their training isn't working just look at the TEEN and PRETEEN pregnancy rates since their liberal program has been implemented.

If you are going to have sex ed, YES it should. When you teach the mechanics of sex to CHILDREN not emotionally prepared to handle complex social pressures and do mutiplanic cause and effect analysis of the possible outcomes of their actions you do them a grave disservice. Most children need time to be a child, they do not need to train to be adults before they lose their baby teeth besides The liberal education system is not able to effectively teach the three RRRs Much less responsible sexual practices. It is evident that their training isn't working just look at the TEEN and PRETEEN pregnancy rates since their liberal program has been implemented.

Well, I'd bet that little Judy 'polka panties' know's how to dress up a cucumber with a condom, but can't add 53 + 29....

Well, the pill works as long as the woman remembers to take it! :p

"Sex ed" is like "African American studies," a ridiculous topic that assumes the children do not have responsible parents.
the pill is only 99.9% that is 0.1% chance of still having a baby.
Birth control is a way for men and women to prevent pregnancy. There are many different methods of birth control, including hormonal contraception such as "the pill.". Women take the pill by mouth to prevent pregnancy, and, when taken correctly, it is up to 99.9% effective. The reason why birth control and abortion are so needed by the left? If a punishment ever happens then the woman would have to suffer(they say they are for women, yeah RIGHT) See picture below.

Birth Control Pill: Side Effects, Effectiveness, How the ...
www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/birth-control-pills

bill-clinton-elizabeth-hurley-affair.png

Teens who have received abstinence-only education have been shown to be more likely to get pregnant than teens who received birth control education.

That answers my question I asked about about the REAL WORLD.

Teens who have received abstinence-only education have been shown to be more likely to get pregnant than teens who received birth control education.

So, why can't they be taught both? Why is it that liberals don't want to tell a young lady that NOT having sex, an act that will result in a baby, is an option?

You are the one limiting what is taught, not me. I have three daughters.

So, why can't they be taught both? Why is it that liberals don't want to tell a young lady that NOT having sex, an act that will result in a baby, is an option?
In sex education classes, the students ARE taught about the abstinence option.

They are taught ALL options.

Forum List

Back