Trump: "I Love War"

I know what else he loves:

What men with tiny hands do.

Oh Donald, stop. Yea Baby!

New photos show Bill Clinton yukking it up with Trump, Melania, and swimsuit model

Looks like Trump and the clintons were best friends. Yet, the retarded loserterians are going to vote for Trump? hahaha

The Clinton Presidential Library has released nearly two dozen photos of Donald Trump socializing with President Bill Clinton — including one that shows the two men with their arms around Trump's then-girlfriend, Melania, and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kylie Bax — images from a collection that underscores just how chummy Trump once was with the president and his wife Hillary.

The 22 pictures were taken by official White House photographers in June 2000 during a visit the president paid to Trump Tower in New York City for a political fundraiser, and in September 2000, during the U.S. Open tournament in Flushing Meadows, New York.

The photos are reminiscent of the much-hyped photo of Bill and Hillary Clinton warmly laughing with Donald and Melania Trump at the Trumps' wedding in 2005. In August of last year, as the election season heated up, Hillary Clinton explained that she had thought it would be "fun" to attend the nuptials, which was Trump's third marriage.

"I didn't know him that well," Clinton said last year. "I mean, I knew him. I knew him and I happened to be planning to be in Florida, and I thought it'd be fun to go to his wedding because it's always entertaining."

Bax, described as Trump's ex-girlfriend in press accounts from mid-2000, confirmed on Twitter that it's her in the photos. She appeared to take umbrage at a POLITICO reporter's tweet noting that she was not immediately identified.

Read more: New photos show Bill Clinton yukking it up with Trump, Melania, and swimsuit model
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” Trump told Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren in March of 2012. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard.” “I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her,” he added of the then-secretary of state.
In August of that year, he told Van Susteren that it would be very difficult for a Republican candidate to beat her. “If you don’t have the perfect candidate, Hillary will be president. I assume she’s going to get the nomination, it looks like that way,” he said. “It would certainly seem Hillary’s going to get the nomination and she will be tougher to beat. Actually, she’ll be tougher to beat than President Obama in my opinion. So they need the perfect candidate,” he added.
Earlier that same year, he told Van Susteren that Clinton would have made a better president than Barack Obama. “I think she would have been a better – first of all, I think we would have had a more unified country. We wouldn’t have had a country where the Republicans hate the Democrats,” he said.
http://www.msnbc.com/.../donald-trumps-change-heart...

I know what else he loves:

What men with tiny hands do.

Oh Donald, stop. Yea Baby!

New photos show Bill Clinton yukking it up with Trump, Melania, and swimsuit model

Looks like Trump and the clintons were best friends. Yet, the retarded loserterians are going to vote for Trump? hahaha
And you're voting for Hillary? hahaha

I am voting for Hillary as she'll keep the government running and the funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and education in place. Trump probably won't as he'll be a go along.

14195199_10153746549511022_4980174695577063714_o.jpg

Donald Trump loves war, because unlike these Presidents, he doesn’t understand war… Or our military.

VoteVets.org | Facebook
Trump is like Hitler! He's dangerous and he'll wreak havoc our country if he has the chance.

Obama attacks Libya and doesn't call it a war.

I guess that earned him the Nobel Peace Prize.

Donald Trump loves war, because unlike these Presidents, he doesn’t understand war… Or our military.

VoteVets.org | Facebook
Trump is like Hitler! He's dangerous and he'll wreak havoc our country if he has the chance.
No doubt Trump would love a good war. All of his wars so far have been a war of words. Maybe he's ready for the next big step. Trump had his chance to fight but he optided for the life of a rich playboy while other did the fighting.

VoteVets.org | Facebook
No doubt Trump would love a good war. All of his wars so far have been a war of words. Maybe he's ready for the next big step. Trump had his chance to fight but he optided for the life of a rich playboy while other did the fighting.
And what, exactly did Obama do, and Clinton? They like sending others to war but I don't recall either one of them ever putting their miserable asses on the line.

VoteVets.org | Facebook
And what, exactly did Obama do, and Clinton? They like sending others to war but I don't recall either one of them ever putting their miserable asses on the line.
Like Trump and his spawn?

VoteVets.org | Facebook
How many people has Trump sent into harm's way, hypocrite?

VoteVets.org | Facebook
When he stiffs his workers, he is sending them into harm's way. What happens if you work really hard at a job and then they don't pay you? That's who you support.

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

Yep, Trump looks like your kind.

VoteVets.org | Facebook
When he stiffs his workers, he is sending them into harm's way. What happens if you work really hard at a job and then they don't pay you? That's who you support.

The loserterian doesn't give a damn about what Trump does to his workers.

The loserterian doesn't give a damn about what Trump does to his workers.
Maybe you assholes can't read. I asked how many people Trump has sent into war. Here's another question for you, retard. How many people has he left in an embassy to fight off terrorists by themselves when help COULD have been sent? AND, how many times has he put national security at risk by sending classified information over unsecured servers (after being told not to do it)? I guess since you can't defend Hillary's criminality and gross incompetence you have to resort to character assassination and unverifiable hit pieces from liberal newspapers to deflect.

Forum List

Back