Trump-haters making democracy impossible

If the media ran the country, Trump's orange behind wouldn't be the Whitehouse.
So you admit the media is the opposition. His victory over them will one day be called the Trump Miracle, and it's why the media six months later and their useful idiot goyim are still foaming at the mouth over the result and trying to destroy our system.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

Trump lost the election by nearly 3 million votes so he's not my president.

Like I said, the Trump-haters think their views supersede the Constitution and the mechanism it provides for selecting our president.

That same constitution you speak of protects my right to freedom of speech.
You do understand the limits on the Constitutional right to free speech, right? The free press has transgressed those limits, making it no longer free, nor protected.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

Federal agents should arrest him on Monday, preferably live on the air.

Riiiight. Go back over the last eight years to find monumental disregard for the Constitution by Republicans to keep Barack Obama from doing anything. And now you don't like the reverse? Buck up snowflake, you haven't seen anything yet. Your dear leader isn't going to force anyone to do anything.

Riiiight. Go back over the last eight years to find monumental disregard for the Constitution by Republicans to keep Barack Obama from doing anything. And now you don't like the reverse? Buck up snowflake, you haven't seen anything yet. Your dear leader isn't going to force anyone to do anything.

For eight years the senate never went on recess, to prevent Obama from making a recess appointment. I wonder if McConnell plans on taking the august recess, or doing pro forma to keep the senate in session, so Trump can't fire Sessions, and replace him with a recess appointment, to avoid senate confirmation.

Yeah, the Soviets loved that shit. So do China and North Korea and other totalitarian regimes.

Another "small government" conservative who worships a brutal Communist style police state.
I've never mentioned "small government" on this board. And we're already in a brutal Bolshevik police state, with the Washington Post the propaganda arm of the NKVD. Prosecuting traitors doesn't make one a communist, believe it or not.

Never said you were a Communist. I said you have a lot in common despite your hand wringing against them.
More accurately, it's Jews I wring my hands over. Communism just happens to be a favorite vehicle of the Jews for brutality.

Oh, so you're an anti-Semite. Shocking.........

So you admit the media is the opposition. His victory over them will one day be called the Trump Miracle, and it's why the media six months later and their useful idiot goyim are still foaming at the mouth over the result and trying to destroy our system.

I don't think the media is unfair to Trump. They're just exposing his character which Trump doesn't like like.

But according to you deplorables you think the media is unfair to him. So my point was, if you think all media is bad and they run the country, why couldn't they prevent Trump from winning? If you think they got it out for him and have more power than the three main branches of government controlled by republicans.

Oh, this is precious.

After having the Republicans refuse to accept any nomination of Obama's for Supreme Court, simply because they wanted their own, with most Republicans happy that the right gets a far better deal out of votes in the electoral college than democrats, with the last two Republican presidents getting in with less votes than their opponent, with Bush trying to take out democratically elected Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, and you're talking about Democrats making democracy impossible when the Republicans have the Supreme Court, Congress and the Presidency.

Oh, save me the tears.

Obama didn't have much trouble getting Sotomayor or Kagan seated on the court. It's too bad someone didn't really take out Chavez. He completely ruined his country.

Well, that's because the Republicans hadn't smelt blood, had they? But again, once you start playing such games it becomes a situation of people in glass houses....

Oh, this is precious.

After having the Republicans refuse to accept any nomination of Obama's for Supreme Court, simply because they wanted their own, with most Republicans happy that the right gets a far better deal out of votes in the electoral college than democrats, with the last two Republican presidents getting in with less votes than their opponent, with Bush trying to take out democratically elected Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, and you're talking about Democrats making democracy impossible when the Republicans have the Supreme Court, Congress and the Presidency.

Oh, save me the tears.

It must be that they do it so rarely that libtards have such difficulty with reading. I mentioned neither Republicans nor Democrats in my post.

Oh, insults. I don't do insults...

I don't think the media is unfair to Trump. They're just exposing his character which Trump doesn't like like.

But according to you deplorables you think the media is unfair to him. So my point was, if you think all media is bad and they run the country, why couldn't they prevent Trump from winning? If you think they got it out for him and have more power than the three main branches of government controlled by republicans.

Just like shoplifters hate security cameras, Trump hates the media, because their job is to show people what he does. But nobody, not even the media, can explain Trumps ability to avoid the truth, and that his followers don't care.

Trump lost the election by nearly 3 million votes so he's not my president.

Like I said, the Trump-haters think their views supersede the Constitution and the mechanism it provides for selecting our president.

That same constitution you speak of protects my right to freedom of speech.

I thought ya'll had rules on obvious hate speech, intolerance and persecuting families .. sooo what happened?... :popcorn:

... View attachment 140084
then the elections were crooked Now they speak for America?? BULL Shit

Agreed .. Bernie sure got screwed over by the corrupt DNC Hillary coronation and what's the deal with super delegates deciding for all Democrats, epic Democrat voter suppression. If Bernie wasn't such a fascist blowhard and totally corrupt insider after all, it would have bothered me.

Last edited:

Yeah, the Soviets loved that shit. So do China and North Korea and other totalitarian regimes.

Another "small government" conservative who worships a brutal Communist style police state.
I've never mentioned "small government" on this board. And we're already in a brutal Bolshevik police state, with the Washington Post the propaganda arm of the NKVD. Prosecuting traitors doesn't make one a communist, believe it or not.

Never said you were a Communist. I said you have a lot in common despite your hand wringing against them.
More accurately, it's Jews I wring my hands over. Communism just happens to be a favorite vehicle of the Jews for brutality.

Oh, so you're an anti-Semite. Shocking.........

So?

And, stop pretending. That's not the first time you've called me that.

anti-Semitism (n) 1. a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew, and 2. to be guilty of which requires nothing more than to be accused of such by any Jew.

If you aren't Jewish and you use that word/weapon you are a useful idiot.

Just like shoplifters hate security cameras, Trump hates the media, because their job is to show people what he does. But nobody, not even the media, can explain Trumps ability to avoid the truth, and that his followers don't care.
You, a Trump-hater, dare appeal to "Truth"? "So my point was, if you think all media is bad and they run the country, why couldn't they prevent Trump from winning? " They are still trying, aren't they? They cannot be allowed to succeed--at all costs.

I know this is difficult for you dumbass Trumpettes to get but it is actually possible to be the President of the United Sates without being such a flaming asshole. To not lie every fucking time they open their mouths. Not use their office to personally profit. To actually work at the job instead of golfing all the time & watching TV and sendi g out those really stupid tweets.

Trumps brings on all the shit he gets. You elected a two year old child who was a business cheat & fraud. This is YOUR fault. Quit blaming me for pointing out these things. Blame the asshole you elected.
Go ahead, jackass, take another good long drink from the (((Kool-Aid)))

WTF did you assholes drink to be duped by an orange business cheat, fraud, groper, liar, ignorant fool like Trump?
The icea you are posting your total bullshit makes me laugh my ass off at your ignorance & stupidity.

Trump has done nothing except make money from being POTUS.

The more democrats become angry and crazy the more democracy thrives. Barry Hussein tried to force right wing radio broadcasts to promote left wing propaganda but it didn't work because Americans are more aware of what's going on in the age of information. Democrats can't seem to grasp the fact that they aren't living in the age of Cronkite and that's why they have lost almost every meaningful election in the last several years.
They won the Presidency in 2012. They gained seats in the House & Senate in 2016.

The idea you think you Trumpettes know what is going on is quite amusing.

Republicans control the three branches of government and they still can't get crap done. Its not democrats or the liberals fault.
The media runs this country. But then, you knew that, didn't you.
Republicans control the three branches of government and they still can't get crap done. Its not democrats or the liberals fault.
The media runs this country. But then, you knew that, didn't you.

Like a good little Trumpette, you now blame the press for the Republicans failure to get anything major done.

El Cheeto chose to make the press the opposition. Trump does stupid shit & then blames the press for reporting it.

I bet you still believe Trump when he said no member of his campaign had contact with the Russians. Right?

APPARENTLY NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE THE ORANGE BABOON IN A DEMOCRACY
9d54fd3643dca6df942a43361cfc48f5.jpg

Forum List

Back