Trump Hasnt Been Impeached

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is just sad for the party that just can't do anything right

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

But an indefinite delay would pose a serious problem. Impeachment as contemplated by the Constitution does not consist merely of the vote by the House, but of the process of sending the articles to the Senate for trial. Both parts are necessary to make an impeachment under the Constitution: The House must actually send the articles and send managers to the Senate to prosecute the impeachment. And the Senate must actually hold a trial.

I hope Nancy takes her time sending the articles to the senate.
That gives Mitch more time to wait for Durham's indictments and the democrat primaries to start.

Boy, you'd think as big a threat to our Constitution as they say Trump is, that Pelosi would get those articles over to the Senate post haste.
This is another attempt by the resistance to manipulate the voters in this country. I can't wait to vote against the Democrats in 2020.

Boy, you'd think as big a threat to our Constitution as they say Trump is, that Pelosi would get those articles over to the Senate post haste.
This is another attempt by the resistance to manipulate the voters in this country. I can't wait to vote against the Democrats in 2020.
Nah, she is going on vacation for a month.

I hope our "democracy" is still there when she comes back.:(

This is just sad for the party that just can't do anything right

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

But an indefinite delay would pose a serious problem. Impeachment as contemplated by the Constitution does not consist merely of the vote by the House, but of the process of sending the articles to the Senate for trial. Both parts are necessary to make an impeachment under the Constitution: The House must actually send the articles and send managers to the Senate to prosecute the impeachment. And the Senate must actually hold a trial.

Damn, you got your talking points email way late, you might want to look into that.

The 10 people that already started threads on this topic seem to have gotten theirs before you.

Forum List

Back