Trump Has The Edge Because...

The U.S. is 75% white. Why would Trump have to worry about the black vote? Even white liberals are getting tired of being pissed on by the Democrats, and they don't like them bringing terrorists into the country to prey on Americans either. Trump will easily beat Clinton, with or without the black vote.

The U.S. is 75% white. Why would Trump have to worry about the black vote? Even white liberals are getting tired of being pissed on by the Democrats, and they don't like them bringing terrorists into the country to prey on Americans either. Trump will easily beat Clinton, with or without the black vote.
He wont get the black vote and damned sure not the Latino vote, or the vote of any decent, rational person with a brain:

‘Get him the hell out of here!’: Trump sics supporters on black protester who gets beaten and kicked

CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond posted video to Twitter of a black protester being shoved down, punched, kicked and tackled during a political rally for Trump in Birmingham, Alabama — a city with a long history of racial violence.

In the video, Trump can be heard continuing to speak in the background, then can be heard saying, “Get him the hell out of here,” as the crowd jeers.

"Get him the hell out of here,” Nothing about stopping the beating. Nothing! And for what? Saying that "black lives matter" ??

Update!

Donald Trump: Black protester at my rally was ‘disgusting’ and ‘maybe he should have been roughed up’

2016 GOP presidential front runner Donald Trump dismissed concerns about a viral video showing a Black Lives Matter protester being beaten and kicked at his supporters at a rally on Saturday, saying that maybe the defenseless man “should have been roughed up.”

In the widely viewed video, the protester can be seen being dragged to the ground by security before several Trump supporters begin punching and kicking him. In the background, Trump can be heard yelling, “Get him the hell out of here.”

Speaking with the hosts on Fox News Sunday, Trump called the protester “obnoxious” while at the same time questioning whether he was “roughed up.”

“The man that you say was, I don’t know, you said roughed up — he was so obnoxious and screaming,” Trump told host Ed Henry. “I had 10,000 screaming people in the room yesterday. Ten thousand people and this guy started screaming by himself, and I don’t know. Roughed up? Maybe he should have been roughed up. Because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

THIS is what you people are calling presidential materiel?? What the fuck??!!

Last edited:
"Get him the hell out of here,” Nothing about stopping the beating. Nothing! And for what? Saying that "black lives matter" ??
Being a lefty, you think everybody loves BLM thugs. That's your mistake, this incident will boost Trump's poll numbers because the average American is fed up with your racist messiah's racial division and hate groups like BLM and it's refreshing to see a candidate who isn't afraid to stand up to them. Go Trump!

He wont get the black vote and damned sure not the Latino vote, or the vote of any decent, rational person with a brain:

‘Get him the hell out of here!’: Trump sics supporters on black protester who gets beaten and kicked

CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond posted video to Twitter of a black protester being shoved down, punched, kicked and tackled during a political rally for Trump in Birmingham, Alabama — a city with a long history of racial violence.

In the video, Trump can be heard continuing to speak in the background, then can be heard saying, “Get him the hell out of here,” as the crowd jeers.

Update!

Donald Trump: Black protester at my rally was ‘disgusting’ and ‘maybe he should have been roughed up’

2016 GOP presidential front runner Donald Trump dismissed concerns about a viral video showing a Black Lives Matter protester being beaten and kicked at his supporters at a rally on Saturday, saying that maybe the defenseless man “should have been roughed up.”

In the widely viewed video, the protester can be seen being dragged to the ground by security before several Trump supporters begin punching and kicking him. In the background, Trump can be heard yelling, “Get him the hell out of here.”

Speaking with the hosts on Fox News Sunday, Trump called the protester “obnoxious” while at the same time questioning whether he was “roughed up.”

“The man that you say was, I don’t know, you said roughed up — he was so obnoxious and screaming,” Trump told host Ed Henry. “I had 10,000 screaming people in the room yesterday. Ten thousand people and this guy started screaming by himself, and I don’t know. Roughed up? Maybe he should have been roughed up. Because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

THIS is what you people are calling presidential materiel?? What the fuck??!!
What part of 'Trump has more Hispanic and black votes than Republicans typically have in a given election' do you not understand?

It's time for him to go!!

Big money GOP supporters banding together to launch million dollar attack ads on outsider Donald Trump Big money GOP supporters banding together to launch million dollar attack ads on outsider Donald Trump
Actually the story I read was that they couldn't come up with enough money to bother with fighting against Trump. They tried and failed.

GOP Establishment Operative Can’t Get Donors for Anti-Trump Super PAC
GOP Admits It Can't Raise Money to Defeat Trump

Big money GOP supporters banding together to launch million dollar attack ads on outsider Donald Trump Big money GOP supporters banding together to launch million dollar attack ads on outsider Donald Trump
You still don't get it, do you? THIS will only make him more popular.
It will make him more popular among the delusional and rabidly bigoted right wing not base who will hand him the nomination. It will be all down hill from there.

It will make him more popular among the delusional and rabidly bigoted right wing not base who will hand him the nomination. It will be all down hill from there.
We'll see, won't we?

40% of the Republicans back him, you saying 40% of the Republicans are delusional?

40% of the Republicans back him, you saying 40% of the Republicans are delusional?

Actually I would say that all Republicans are delusional...just some more than others.

Love his stance on ObumaCare...

752890f4710a024a722b8b926bb426c0.jpg

Actually I would say that all Republicans are delusional...just some more than others.
That's why you're not taken seriously by rational people.

No comment on the fact that I turned all your arguments into crap and pounded them into the dirt?
Like Trump has more Hispanics and blacks than any Republican has ever had, for example.

Certain information the left and RINO'S just don't want to hear about....

• The Paris attacks have only made Donald Trump stronger
    The Washington Post ^ | 11/22/2015 | Philip Bump
    Not to unduly stress out Reince Priebus and the other members of the Republican establishment, but there are only 71 days until the Iowa caucuses, and only eight more days after that until New Hampshire. That's of now, Sunday, Nov. 22, a day on which a slew of new polls show that Donald Trump has improved his leads in both of those states and nationally. Seventy-one days ago, the national Republican front-runner was ... Donald Trump, who led by 13.8 points in the Real Clear Politics polling average. Seventy-one days before that, though, the front-runner was Jeb Bush. If you...

Why are all you Dim so terrified of Trump? If he has no chance to win, I would think you'd be rooting for him. Instead you're rooting for Jeb and Rubio.

No, it's time for Hillary and the Dims to go. They are deliberately fucking up this country. Trump is the antidote.

Actually the story I read was that they couldn't come up with enough money to bother with fighting against Trump. They tried and failed.

GOP Establishment Operative Can’t Get Donors for Anti-Trump Super PAC
GOP Admits It Can't Raise Money to Defeat Trump

I guess there just aren't that many billionaires who hate Trump.

Making Trump STRONGER to the base... BRINGING THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT into a coalition!

Trump names Cruz when asked about VP spot | TheHill
thehill.com/.../presidential.../260492-trump-names-cruz-when-as...
The Hill
5 days ago - Donald Trump on Tuesday named Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) when asked about his possible running mate in 2016. “Ted Cruz is now agreeing with me 100 percent,” he said when asked about his vice presidential pick, according to Lifezette. ...

"Downhill" meaning he will win the nomination, or that he will lose the nomination?

Forum List

Back