Trump has had it with people criticizing his golfing

Well, Obama was an awful president, who should not have been playing golf. And he sucked at it. Trump is an excellent President who is a good enough manager that he has time to play golf occasionally. And he is a good golfer.

The idiot above who said that Trump can't golf is either a troll or a fool. Trump's golf skill is universally acknowledged.

What's the problem?

Well, Obama was an awful president, who should not have been playing golf. And he sucked at it. Trump is an excellent President who is a good enough manager that he has time to play golf occasionally. And he is a good golfer.

The idiot above who said that Trump can't golf is either a troll or a fool. Trump's golf skill is universally acknowledged.

What's the problem?
Universally acknowledged..LOL!!

What's the problem?
Trump is an awful golfer and a cheater. It may be the one thing he cheats at more than marriage and the presidency.

What's the problem?

Trump cheats at golf just like he cheats at life.

It is a mark of his lack of character

What's the problem?

Apparently you missed last year when Trump golfed with the Maha Rushdie and pro golfer Lexi Thompson . A wonderful time was had by all

screen-shot-2019-04-21-at-2.07.14-pm.png

What's the problem?

Apparently you missed last year when Trump golfed with the Maha Rushdie and pro golfer Lexi Thompson . A wonderful time was had by all

screen-shot-2019-04-21-at-2.07.14-pm.png

I know I sure missed it, because I have no fucks to give about golf. I believe it the 'sport' of douchebags. But I'm sure it looks good on you, though.

Seriously, I realize that few people posting here know anything about golf, but Trump - a man in his mid-70's - regularly shoots in the low 80's/high 70's. That is a GOOD GOLFER, by any measure. Anyone who follows the sport and has read articles over the years about Trump on the golf course knows this. It is common knowledge among golfers. Maybe not for people who don't follow golf, but their opinion on the matter is meaningless - like MY opinion on anything related to soccer. I am ignorant of the subject, so I withhold comment. So if you know nothing about golf, STFU on this subject.

Second, it is likewise non-golfers who keep whining about Trump "cheating" at golf. Trump does a few things on the golf course that every other male golfer on the planet also does. He occasionally picks up a one-foot putt, rather than hitting it into the hole. He will occasionally move his ball out of a divot. He will not take the extra penalty stroke when he hits the ball OB and plays from where they lost the ball. ALL MEN DO THE SAME THING. You don't do that sort of thing IN A TOURNAMENT, or when you are playing for money (unless there has been prior agreement on the point), and Trump does not do those things under those circumstances. In short, the people who whine about Trump "cheating at golf" don't know what (the fuck) they are talking about.

Forum List

Back