Trump has Finally Admitted that Russia Meddled in the 2016 Election, So...

He acknowledged it a loooonnnnnggggg time ago. You just chose not to hear him.

Incorrect, he has said repeatedly that it was "fake news". Trump said that he believed Putin when Putin told him that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election:

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials - CNNPolitics

You hear what you want to hear and believe what you want to believe, like all Trump voters.

And why isn't Trump trying to stop it? That's what you should really be concerned about.

What Trump has labeled "fake news" is the narrative that his campaign colluded with Russians to affect the election. As Rosenstein just pointed out quite clearly there is ZERO evidence that any American was colluding with any of the 15 Russians that were just indicted!

So now that we've established THAT...are you ready to investigate the Americans who DID collude with foreign nationals to affect the election? Hillary Clinton? The DNC? Barack Obama? James Comey?

You "established" something??? Those "investigations" have already taken place, unremarkable one. Nothing found. Nobody pleaded guilty, unlike several people working for Trump. Maybe you should read about Trump's national security advisor Michael Flynn pleading guilty, genius. You lose.

Trump said that he believed Putin and you choose not to remember that because you're an intellectually dishonest lightweight, like all Trump voters.

Speaking of Flynn, why is Mueller asking the judge to hold off on his sentencing? Do you think these recent indictments just might exonerate Flynn?

What in the world do those indictments have to do with whether or not Flynn lied to the FBI? :cuckoo:

What Trump has labeled "fake news" is the narrative that his campaign colluded with Russians to affect the election. As Rosenstein just pointed out quite clearly there is ZERO evidence that any American was colluding with any of the 15 Russians that were just indicted!

So now that we've established THAT...are you ready to investigate the Americans who DID collude with foreign nationals to affect the election? Hillary Clinton? The DNC? Barack Obama? James Comey?

Funny. Duh, that only applies to the social media phase of the indictments on Friday.

It's going to be amusing watching you try to spin this when the Mueller investigation finds ZERO collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, Lakhota! As usual you've walked yourself WAY out on a limb here and it's being sawed off even as we speak!

That may be true - WHEN Mueller announces that phase of his investigation - which he hasn't yet. The big stuff is yet to come. Pay attention...
That "phase" of the investigation has been going on for over a year. So what evidence of collusion has Mueller found? A great big zero!

You don’t know what Mueller has or has not found. There are no leaks from the Mueller investigation. There was nothing known about the information in the indictments before they dropped either.

But given all the forensic accountants on his staff, I’m waiting for more money laundering charges. Trump was broke in 1999. Then Putin’s friends started buying expensive Manhattan and Florida real estate to launder their stolen billions and 10 years later he’s worth billions. Coincidence? I think not.
You do understand the difference between someone filing personal bankruptcy and a business filing bankruptcy to reorganize under better terms? Trump was not broke in 1999.

Trump The Mad King, what high school did you graduate from? Just curious as to your education level so I do not waste my time addressing your moronic posts! :p

Why did Putin want Trump elected?
How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.”

So Hillary purchased info from source A and B. Well done dems. Well done. You should be saying, Bad Hillary. Bad!

Not to mention that Snouter again deflected to the Uranium One lies that even FOX has declared is a flat out lie and they debunked it thoroughly.

Donald Trump's Russia delusion bubbles over - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump's Russia delusion bubbles over

"General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!"

Funny. Duh, that only applies to the social media phase of the indictments on Friday.

It's going to be amusing watching you try to spin this when the Mueller investigation finds ZERO collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, Lakhota! As usual you've walked yourself WAY out on a limb here and it's being sawed off even as we speak!

That may be true - WHEN Mueller announces that phase of his investigation - which he hasn't yet. The big stuff is yet to come. Pay attention...
That "phase" of the investigation has been going on for over a year. So what evidence of collusion has Mueller found? A great big zero!

You don’t know what Mueller has or has not found. There are no leaks from the Mueller investigation. There was nothing known about the information in the indictments before they dropped either.

But given all the forensic accountants on his staff, I’m waiting for more money laundering charges. Trump was broke in 1999. Then Putin’s friends started buying expensive Manhattan and Florida real estate to launder their stolen billions and 10 years later he’s worth billions. Coincidence? I think not.

I thought this was about "collusion", Dragonlady? Now you think it's about money laundering? So have we reached the point where you're ready to admit that there never WAS collusion and that the entire Mueller investigation was started over a phony dossier paid for by the Clinton's?

Trumps money laundering is the dirt Putin has on Trump. Financial crimes are easier to prove than conspiracy. Conspiracy relies on intent which is often difficult to prove but with financial crimes there’s always some sort of hard evidence and a paper trail.

Trump The Mad King, what high school did you graduate from? Just curious as to your education level so I do not waste my time addressing your moronic posts! :p

How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.”

So Hillary purchased info from source A and B. Well done dems. Well done. You should be saying, Bad Hillary. Bad!

How about all 17 intel agencies, genius? Does an unsophisticated Repug bozo like you now know more than they do?

We're talking the Mueller indictment, the sources there were impeccable. And after over a year of Trump saying the russians didn't meddle in the election, Trump is having trouble speaking with his foot in his mouth.

How about all 17 intel agencies, genius? Does an unsophisticated Repug bozo like you now know more than they do?
Lol. Man it is fun watching you turds squirm. All I did was quote the article from Vanity that discussed where Steele got his info. It's not my fault Hillary used the wrong commies.

We're talking the Mueller indictment, the sources there were impeccable. And after over a year of Trump saying the russians didn't meddle in the election, Trump is having trouble speaking with his foot in his mouth.
The Mueller indictment is a copycat of an article publshed by a Russian months ago. You guys are funny.

Those intel agencies worked for Obama. We have since learned that they would do anything in their power to make Trump look bad because he defeated their precious Hillary and prevented her ascension to the throne.

Trump's own Intel chiefs just testified last week that nothing has changed since their initial assesments on Russian interference.

You should emphasize TRUMPS OWN. The people that Trump put in charge are telling him this, not somebody Obama appointed.

Lol. Man it is fun watching you turds squirm. All I did was quote the article from Vanity that discussed where Steele got his info. It's not my fault Hillary used the wrong commies.

Nah, it's just your fault for being an idiot, having a careless disregard for facts, and supporting a traitor like Trump. That's all.

The Mueller indictment is a copycat of an article publshed by a Russian months ago. You guys are funny.

So the Mueller indictment was already VERIFIED by an independent source.

Thanks for the assist.

What's Trump going to do about it? Is he going to keep whining about how his campaign didn't collude with Russia, or is he going to actually perform his Constitutional responsibility and try to protect this country from Russian interference in the 2018 election?

Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Putin wanted Trump to win? Does that thought ever cross your little minds? You're not even a little curious? Really??? Either Putin has something very damaging or embarrassing on Trump or Trump is just Putin's useful idiot or both.

Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave to see what the Repug Party has become...Russia's band of useful idiots. Trump and the Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country. Sadly, so are the vast majority of Repug voters. Repug voters are members of an insane cult....the Trump cult. Their first loyalty is to Trump, not their country.

I agree! Thank you! BTW, Reagan was also an asshole! Because of him, I stopped voting Republican - FOREVER.

Thanks. I'm not disputing that Reagan was an asshole. But at least he was an asshole who loved his country and he would never let Russia get away with what they are currently doing. And Reagan actually tried to have a decent relationship with Democrats, he was friends with Speaker of the House Tip O' Neill.

Even Rosenstein admitted they had no effect on the outcome of the election. So, what would you have Trump do, start a war over basically a non-event?

What's Trump going to do about it? Is he going to keep whining about how his campaign didn't collude with Russia, or is he going to actually perform his Constitutional responsibility and try to protect this country from Russian interference in the 2018 election?

Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Putin wanted Trump to win? Does that thought ever cross your little minds? You're not even a little curious? Really??? Either Putin has something very damaging or embarrassing on Trump or Trump is just Putin's useful idiot or both.

Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave to see what the Repug Party has become...Russia's band of useful idiots. Trump and the Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country. Sadly, so are the vast majority of Repug voters. Repug voters are members of an insane cult....the Trump cult. Their first loyalty is to Trump, not their country.

I agree! Thank you! BTW, Reagan was also an asshole! Because of him, I stopped voting Republican - FOREVER.

Thanks. I'm not disputing that Reagan was an asshole. But at least he was an asshole who loved his country and he would never let Russia get away with what they are currently doing. And Reagan actually tried to have a decent relationship with Democrats, he was friends with Speaker of the House Tip O' Neill.

Even Rosenstein admitted they had no effect on the outcome of the election. So, what would you have Trump do, start a war over basically a non-event?

I explained in my first post what Trump should do, genius. He should try to prevent it from happening again. But he won't do anything, because Russia wants you crazy Repug fucks running the country.

Nah, it's just your fault for being an idiot, having a careless disregard for facts, and supporting a traitor like Trump. That's all.
Or...Maybe the DNC and Hilldog need to stop rigging primaries and purchasing info from top level intelligence agents that work at the Kremlin.

Or...Maybe the DNC and Hilldog need to stop rigging primaries and purchasing info from top level intelligence agents that work at the Kremlin.

And what does this have to do with Russia helping Trump? You got nothing, lightweight. You suck at this shit.

What did they "rig"?

What did they do that was illegal?

And what does this have to do with Russia helping Trump? You got nothing, lightweight. You suck at this shit.

So, you must know something that even Rosenstein doesn't know as emphatically stated Russia had no affect on the outcome of the election.

So, you must know something that even Rosenstein doesn't know as emphatically stated Russia had no affect on the outcome of the election.

Amazing. You are truly an idiot. You simply can't comprehend what I just said. Trump's job as President is to prevent something like this from happening again.

Forum List

Back