Trump has Finally Admitted that Russia Meddled in the 2016 Election, So...

Trump The Mad King

Feb 18, 2018
What's Trump going to do about it? Is he going to keep whining about how his campaign didn't collude with Russia, or is he going to actually perform his Constitutional responsibility and try to protect this country from Russian interference in the 2018 election?

Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Putin wanted Trump to win? Does that thought ever cross your little minds? You're not even a little curious? Really??? Either Putin has something very damaging or embarrassing on Trump or Trump is just Putin's useful idiot or both.

Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave to see what the Repug Party has become...Russia's band of useful idiots. Trump and the Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country. Sadly, so are the vast majority of Repug voters. Repug voters are members of an insane cult....the Trump cult. Their first loyalty is to Trump, not their country.

What's Trump going to do about it? Is he going to keep whining about how his campaign didn't collude with Russia, or is he going to actually perform his Constitutional responsibility and try to protect this country from Russian interference in the 2018 election?

Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Putin wanted Trump to win? Does that thought ever cross your little minds? You're not even a little curious? Really??? Either Putin has something very damaging or embarrassing on Trump or Trump is just Putin's useful idiot or both.

Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave to see what the Repug Party has become...Russia's band of useful idiots. Trump and the Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country. Sadly, so are the vast majority of Repug voters. Repug voters are members of an insane cult....the Trump cult. Their first loyalty is to Trump, not their country.

I agree! Thank you! BTW, Reagan was also an asshole! Because of him, I stopped voting Republican - FOREVER.

• Banned

I agree! Thank you! BTW, Reagan was also an asshole! Because of him, I stopped voting Republican - FOREVER.

Thanks. I'm not disputing that Reagan was an asshole. But at least he was an asshole who loved his country and he would never let Russia get away with what they are currently doing. And Reagan actually tried to have a decent relationship with Democrats, he was friends with Speaker of the House Tip O' Neill.

He acknowledged it a loooonnnnnggggg time ago. You just chose not to hear him.

Thanks. I'm not disputing that Reagan was an asshole. But at least he was an asshole who loved his country and he would never let Russia get away with what they are currently doing. And Reagan actually tried to have a decent relationship with Democrats, he was friends with Speaker of the House Tip O' Neill.

I agree. And yes, Reagan did love his country - unlike Trump.

• Banned

Incorrect, he has said repeatedly that it was "fake news". Trump said that he believed Putin when Putin told him that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election:

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials - CNNPolitics

You hear what you want to hear and believe what you want to believe, like all Trump voters.

And why isn't Trump trying to stop it? That's what you should really be concerned about.

Incorrect, he has said repeatedly that it was "fake news". Trump said that he believed Putin when Putin told him that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election:

You hear what you want to hear and believe what you want to believe, like all Trump voters.

And why isn't Trump trying to stop it? That's what you should really be concerned about.

Exactly. BTW, welcome to USMB.

Was Putin's name on any of those indictments? If not, he could theoretically be telling Trump the truth!

Wrong

Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide
Reuters › article › us-usa-russia-cyber-id...

Jan 8, 2017 · U.S. President-elect Donald Trump (C) exits One World Trade Center following a meeting in Manhattan, New York City, U.S., January 6, 2017. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson. Reince Priebus said Trump believed Russia was ...
Trump acknowledges Russian involvement in meddling in U.S. ...
Washington Post › politics › 2017/01/11

January 11, 2017 Email the author. President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election, but he continued to dispute intelligence ...
Donald Trump Concedes Russia's Interference in Election - The ...
The New York Times › politics › trumps-...

Jan 11, 2017 · President-elect Donald J. Trump on Wednesday conceded for the first time that Russia had carried out cyberattacks ... TRANSITION BRIEFING. Trump Says 'I Think It Was Russia' That Hacked the Democrats JAN. 11, 2017.

Exactly. BTW, welcome to USMB.

Thank you.

Was Putin's name on any of those indictments? If not, he could theoretically be telling Trump the truth!

Righhhhhhht.....keep telling yourself that, goober. It's funny how you give foreign murderers like Putin the benefit of the doubt, but not Democrats like Hillary Clinton.

Like I said...you're a traitor.

Wrong

Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide
Reuters › article › us-usa-russia-cyber-id...

Jan 8, 2017 · U.S. President-elect Donald Trump (C) exits One World Trade Center following a meeting in Manhattan, New York City, U.S., January 6, 2017. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson. Reince Priebus said Trump believed Russia was ...
Trump acknowledges Russian involvement in meddling in U.S. ...
Washington Post › politics › 2017/01/11

January 11, 2017 Email the author. President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election, but he continued to dispute intelligence ...
Donald Trump Concedes Russia's Interference in Election - The ...
The New York Times › politics › trumps-...

Jan 11, 2017 · President-elect Donald J. Trump on Wednesday conceded for the first time that Russia had carried out cyberattacks ... TRANSITION BRIEFING. Trump Says 'I Think It Was Russia' That Hacked the Democrats JAN. 11, 2017.

OK, so now you're saying that Trump just likes to kiss Putin's ass??? Are you denying that he said that he believed Putin in November 2017???

Righhhhhhht.....keep telling yourself that, goober. It's funny how you give foreign murderers like Putin the benefit of the doubt, but not Democrats like Hillary Clinton.

You didn't answer the question. Was Putin's name on any of those indictments?

As to my being a traitor, _____- you and the horse you rode in on, pal!

Damn retread posters!

We now have proof that Hillary met with a Russian operative.

DWU5g2JX0AA8PS6.jpg

You didn't answer the question. Was Putin's name on any of those indictments?

As to my being a traitor, _____- you and the horse you rode in on, pal!

Damn retread posters!

U.S. intel agencies have reported repeatedly that Putin was behind the operation, genius. Spare me your unremarkable, lightweight counterpoints. But I guess Trump is somehow a more viable authority on this matter than our intel agencies, according to you unsophisticated retards.

Why don't you answer my question, traitor -- Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Russia wanted Trump to win?

What kind a stupid fucking OP is this anyhow?

donald-trump-5eLx3K.gif

Forum List

Back