Trump has been fighting legal battles since he was out of diapers, Alvin Bragg doesn't know what he's up against. Bragg will crumble at Trump's feet!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Alvin Bragg is abusing his office to target Trump while he’s reduced a majority of felonies, including violent crimes, to misdemeanors. He has different rules for political opponents. The American people wont stand for it and they will catapult Trump into the White House

Last edited:
Bragg had better be clean because when Trump wins Bragg will be in the hot seat....

I'd like to see some big events and companies pull out of New York in protest to Bragg's atrocity against President Trump, should it occur. Put some pressure on the DA from that angle as well, angry workers who will be losing jobs because of it.

Let the people know that its their fault that this sorry excuse for a human being was elected in the first place and their actions have consequences.

I'd like to see some big events and companies pull out of New York in protest to Bragg's atrocity against President Trump, should it occur. Put some pressure on the DA from that angle as well, angry workers who will be losing jobs because of it.

Let the people know that its their fault that this sorry excuse for a human being was elected in the first place and their actions have consequences.
Won't happen.

Alvin Bragg belongs in jail. Trump belongs in the White House! you said it, and i agree with you!
Flip-Flopping again.
Why does AB belong in Jail?
This ought to be a ZERO response.
Maybe we'll see what the judge and prosecutor does when Trump's army is outside the courtroom.
tough guy keyboard warrior talk.
Will you be there?
Or do you expect others to do your bidding?

Flip-Flopping again.

Will you be there?

I've had my day in the sun but if I were 50 years younger, I'd be there.

Flip-Flopping again.

Will you be there?
You read him well. The OP is trying to score points with the tards.

You read him well. The OP is trying to score points with the tards.
i'm just happy Trump attended the NCAA wrestling tournament Saturday. as a college wrestling nut, i'm on Team Trump now

Got it, you want others to do your bidding, and you're using old age as an excuse.

LOLLOL
I may be 83 and disabled but I have a good eye and an itchy trigger finger. I have 3 years of infantry combat in Vietnam. What you got?

Bragg is one of those modern Democrats who thinks he can make up his own laws while ignoring established laws. That's not uncommon for today's Democrats and Bragg fits right in with them.

Forum List

Back