Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Why do you persist when you never have anything intelligent to contribute? :lame2:
Wow, one dig aganst the orange pile of shit, and you degenerate into a quivering little crybaby. Geesh, try to keep it together.

The intent will be easily proven. You seem to think that's some sort of high hurdle. If so, you're wrong. That's all.

Last edited:
Wow, one dig aganst the orange pile of shit, and you degenerate into a quivering little crybaby. Geesh, try to keep it together.

The intent will be easily proven. You seem to think that's some sort of high hurdle. If so, you're wrong. That's all.
You are a child who has no grasp of the legal process whatsoever.

If you think your silly posts have any bearing on me you are really giving yourself a lot of credit, lol. :cuckoo:

You are a child who has no grasp of the legal process whatsoever.

If you think your silly posts have any bearing on me you are really giving yourself a lot of credit, lol. :cuckoo:
Oh stop yer crybabyjng. Nobody thinks your copy paste obsession means you know jack shit. Sorry. You're not impressing anyone.

The intent will be easy to prove. And your cultism makes you reflexively have a hissy fit at the mention of this. Nothing more.

It points out the two tiered system of justice where weaponized law enforcement only goes after Trump but not Biden.
He was unaware of how the game is played? Where is 'justice' evenly applied? If the former President didn't realize that, he isn't the man I thought he was. He totally exposed himself to this predictable treatment.

He was unaware of how the game is played? Where is 'justice' evenly applied? If the former President didn't realize that, he isn't the man I thought he was. He totally exposed himself to this predictable treatment.
Of course he knew. He had an unethical, criminal personal lawyer who was advising him to commit crimes. And trump loved his ideas.

He figured he could buy his way out of any trouble.

Damn!! That is quite a pathetic, unhinged boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! You actually think that they are trying to prove that Trump claimed that the election was stolen and that it is all just bout free speech?? You really have a typically MAGA shallow and piss poor understanding of what it is really about Think again:

• one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States applies to Trump's repeated and widespread efforts to spread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for allegedly attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes all with the goal of overturning the 2020 election, prosecutors claim in the indictment.
  • one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding was brought due to the alleged organized planning by Trump and his allies to disrupt the electoral vote's certification in January 2021.
  • one count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding is tied to Trump and his co-conspirators' alleged efforts after the November 2020 election until Jan. 7, 2021, to block the official certification proceeding in Congress.
  • one count of conspiracy against rights refers to Trump and his co-conspirators alleged attempts to "oppress, threaten and intimidate" people in their right to vote in an election.
Read the full indictment in the link

2024%2004%2011%20NPR.jpg

and you do ??? nothing from you except conspiracy theorists out of your mouth
Conspiracy theorists? :laughing0301:

That's funny. You come on here hyperventilating about insurrection, and can't handle it when someone doesn't see it your way.

Fact is, insurrection means something in a court of law, and for all your ranting, no one is charged with insurrection- and when I show you what it really means, you come unstuck.

When I post the lesser statute in this case, to show that it has legal elements to be met- look at post #1002 to illustrate the level of intelligence you guys are putting forward. It's so comical and juvenile. You guys can't carry on a coherent conversation- it devolves to ad homs in two posts max...

Don't ask a fucking question if you can't handle the answer!

Forum List

Back