Trump has a 75% Negative Rating amongst Hispanics

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
His positive rating is 13%.

An outspoken opponent of illegal immigration, Mr. Trump drew wide criticism for suggesting that Mexico is sending migrants to the U.S. who are rapists and criminals.

Offered a series of possible reactions to those comments, 55% of Hispanics surveyed said the remarks were “insulting and racist and have no place in a campaign for president.” ‪​

Hispanics Hold Dim View of Donald Trump Poll Finds - WSJ

It's tough to win a general election with those numbers.

Also

In a companion Journal/NBC poll of a broader group of 1,000 adults, Hispanic and non-Hispanics, the survey found many Republicans believe that Mr. Trump isn’t helping the party. Asked whether Mr. Trump is helping or hurting the Republican party image, 47% said he hurt, 35% said he helped.​

Why would 13% give him a positive rating?

The bigger problem for Republicans will be as they embrace Trump, how much of that negative rating will spread to other Republican candidates at all levels?

Oh well, if they can't figure out what he REALLY said then they can go back to their country they are so upset.

why didn't the wsj just make it 100% for crying out loud

Oh well, if they can't figure out what he REALLY said then they can go back to their country they are so upset.

why didn't the wsj just make it 100% for crying out loud
The Hispanics you Trump suckers need to worry about are the ones who are in their country already. It is called America and they have been here and had settlements and thriving communities long before northern Europeans did. Hispanics were building communities in North America as far back as 1565 in Florida and established communities in New Mexico in 1598, 1609 and 1615. All of those communities are in existence today.

Yeah, but he's enjoying a meteoric rise in popularity among White America, and that's what counts. I've been saying this for yeahs: If the Republican Party wants to gain votes and rebuild trust, they need to start acting in the interests of their majority voting base: White people, and that's exactly what Trump's doing.

Yeah, but he's enjoying a meteoric rise in popularity among White America, and that's what counts. I've been saying this for yeahs: If the Republican Party wants to gain votes and rebuild trust, they need to start acting in the interests of their majority voting base: White people, and that's exactly what Trump's doing.

Um...except they have to then compete in a General election...where the electorate is not 99.9% white.

Why would 13% give him a positive rating?

The bigger problem for Republicans will be as they embrace Trump, how much of that negative rating will spread to other Republican candidates at all levels?

I bet a large portion of that 13% are right wing Cubans. When Wet-foot,Dry-Foot go the way of the dinosaurs, they will sing a different tune

You say that with a straight face, while the Democrats has running Four WHITE people for President. No party should have to a PANDER to any GROUP in this country. WE were suppose all be: Americans

now were hopelessly divided into groups. mission accomplished in tearing us apart

The poll found that Mr. Trump’s rise also may come at a price for the Republican Party as a whole–especially among independent voters. Asked if Mr. Trump was helping or hurting the image of the GOP, a majority of Americans in the survey said they think Mr. Trump is hurting the party. Predictably, Democrats were the most likely to say so, but even among Republicans themselves, almost half said he was hurting the party.​

Topsy-Turvy GOP Race Faces Busiest Week Yet - WSJ

You say that with a straight face, while the Democrats has running Four WHITE people for President. No party should have to a PANDER to any GROUP in this country. WE were suppose all be: Americans

now were hopelessly divided into groups. mission accomplished in tearing us apart

You do realise that Blacks and Mexicans are enjoying the downfall of White America and can't wait to fight over what remains for themselves, don't you?

You do realise that Blacks and Mexicans are enjoying the downfall of White America and can't wait to fight over what remains for themselves, don't you?

They've divided us so bad that you are probably right. too late to turn back the clock I guess

No they are not. Blacks and Mexicans want to be apart of the decision making and policy shaping of America. They share many of the same problems that White America has, why not let them join in the discussion?

No they are not. Blacks and Mexicans want to be apart of the decision making and policy shaping of America. They share many of the same problems that White America has, why not let them join in the discussion?

No-one's suggesting that minorities be excluded from any discussions or decision making (at least I'm not), just that appealing to the concerns and anxieties of the Republican Party's core voting base, White people, will pay electoral dividends.

Yet Trump is the one candidate pandering to white people. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back