Trump going hard against media in todays rally in Pennsylvania

Trump Declares May 1 As ‘Loyalty Day’
dollabills-kenny-powers-donald-trump.gif

I will make a large Middle finger in Orange to wave at the Trump Galoot

Don't forget that all the bought and paid for Congress critters have Contributors who love cheap foreign labor just like you do.
You need a tissue or something little buddy
I see you know nothing about how much it cost to run for any office, from Municipal to Federal.
But then again, you're a brainless Liberal.
and you are a shameless Strumpet for the Orange Piece of shit you worship

The Trump Administration After 100 Days: A Second-Rate Salesman Surrounded by Con Men and Losers

Don't forget that all the bought and paid for Congress critters have Contributors who love cheap foreign labor just like you do.
You need a tissue or something little buddy
I see you know nothing about how much it cost to run for any office, from Municipal to Federal.
But then again, you're a brainless Liberal.
and you are a shameless Strumpet for the Orange Piece of shit you worship

The Trump Administration After 100 Days: A Second-Rate Salesman Surrounded by Con Men and Losers
I support the Platform, not the man.
And Sanders had the same platform and you would have voted for him.
The only difference was the letter name to the name.

If Trump winds up being half as successful as The Beatles he will be the best President in history.

Remember when the Orange Don promised to “drain the swamp” during his presidential campaign? That was supposedly a euphemism for ridding Washington, D.C. of “special interest dealing.” We hate to break this to you America, especially since you seemed to believe a sociopathic orangutan enough to elect him to our highest office, but guess what? He was lying to you. When he said he wanted to get rid of “special interest dealing” and purge DC of lobbyists, what he really meant was he loved special interests and lobbyists so much he wanted to put them all in his Cabinet

Remember when the Orange Don promised to “drain the swamp” during his presidential campaign? That was supposedly a euphemism for ridding Washington, D.C. of “special interest dealing.” We hate to break this to you America, especially since you seemed to believe a sociopathic orangutan enough to elect him to our highest office, but guess what? He was lying to you. When he said he wanted to get rid of “special interest dealing” and purge DC of lobbyists, what he really meant was he loved special interests and lobbyists so much he wanted to put them all in his Cabinet

Forum List

Back