Trump: Global Warmning is a hoax...........

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Sea level rise is happening now, and the rate at which it is rising is increasing every year, according to a study released Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Now what will the stupid, anti-science orange POS say now? What will his supporters say?

Didn't Gore make the claim in his book/movie that NYC would be under 20' of water by 2015?

Sea level rise is happening now, and the rate at which it is rising is increasing every year, according to a study released Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Now what will the stupid, anti-science orange POS say now? What will his supporters say?

You know what I'll say? That if this is so important, that all the people pushing it would actually start living the lifestyle they want us peons to live. If they actually believe this to be happening, they should LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Until that time, I just figure it can't be that important.

Mark

Well I would guess that global warmning might be a hoax......... Though this is the first time I've heard of it........ :dunno:

Funny stuff. Geological anomalies and climate are changing but not because of what we're doing.

Didn't Gore make the claim in his book/movie that NYC would be under 20' of water by 2015?

Gore is a politician and charlatan, to base your view of climate change on him is like basing your view of Christianity on David Koresh or Jim Jones. Why not base it on the science and the actual data?

What have you done personally to stop the seas from rising?
Personally I stopped pissing in the streams.........

Gore is a politician and charlatan, to base your view of climate change on him is like basing your view of Christianity on David Koresh or Jim Jones. Why not base it on the science and the actual data?
Gore is a politician and charlatan

I agree

and the father of Global Warming, as far as the news is concerned.

That is what we should all do to save our planet, it seems to be more than what most liberals are willing to do. They want to jump on private jets and fly all over the world to claim they care.

I agree

And this is the biggest problem, 99% of the people base their views of climate change on what the news and their party overlords have told them. Almost nobody has looked at the science, and even fewer people have done any analysis of the data.

That is what we should all do to save our planet, it seems to be more than what most liberals are willing to do. They want to jump on private jets and fly all over the world to claim they care.
Private jets eh? I need a gig like that...... :thup:

I agree

And this is the biggest problem, 99% of the people base their views of climate change on what the news and their party overlords have told them. Almost nobody has looked at the science, and even fewer people have done any analysis of the data.
I looked at the data but since I'm a social scientist and not a physical scientist the data read like Greek....... and I don't speak or read Greek........

I want to do globular warring!!

Soccer-Bubble-and-Bounce-Fail.gif

Forum List

Back