Trump gets Impeached; Hits 51% Approval on Rasmussen

Yes in many years.. it show more people love trump. Try to win more seats in 2020 lol hahaha good luck

In many years? That's not even close to true. More people love Trump? There is no evidence that Trump is well liked or popular to the majority of Americans. Weirdo.
View attachment 300772 You’re totally right lol

A single poll shows Trump with a whopping 51%? I mean, you're pathetic.
With 99% main stream media against him lol pretty impressed

Of course, the troll on the board who can't help but get everything wrong and appears to get owned (and likes it) on a daily basis loves the stupid guy who can't figure out how to comb his hair or get a proper fitting suit.
C75AD3B9-9620-48E7-94C1-26BCCE01FD16.jpeg

19a191ef00ee40082f802f89d01485bb.jpg

Rubbing their faces in it again Nov 3 is going to be some kind of sweet..... hmmm?

I will be switching between all the fake news channels, laughing until my balls throb again. I'm hard just thinking about it.

Better idea. You just give me the link where a credible poll that isn't Rasmussen gives Trump 56% approval. That way, I don't have to do your homework.
CNN Poll: Trump's approval rating on the economy hits a new high - CNNPolitics

Trump's Rating on Economy Still Top Strength, Hits New High

So he hit 56% on the economy for a couple of days in May of last year. Big deal. His overall ratings in that same poll were much lower.
Today
View attachment 300734

That seems odd. When I go to RCP website, I find this. You'll note the date in the bottom right corner is today, and he's only rated 44.5% Are you using one of those cheap Japanese computers again? You know they are never right.
View attachment 300749
No, you must be using one-
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Yep. That's the same chart. His approval is 44.5% and his disapproval is 52%. Chart says he still sucks.

That seems odd. When I go to RCP website, I find this. You'll note the date in the bottom right corner is today, and he's only rated 44.5% Are you using one of those cheap Japanese computers again? You know they are never right.
View attachment 300749

Yep. That's the same chart. His approval is 44.5% and his disapproval is 52%. Chart says he still sucks.

I would have been less kind in my reply.

So he hit 56% on the economy for a couple of days in May of last year. Big deal. His overall ratings in that same poll were much lower.
Today
View attachment 300734

View attachment 300749

I would have been less kind in my reply.

He has to go through life as a pathetic idiot. I don't have to remind him of that every time. I'm sure he knows it.

View attachment 300749

Within the margin of error of Obama’s at the same time
Donald Trump
Approve
Barack Obama
Approve

Today
View attachment 300734

View attachment 300749

Within the margin of error of Obama’s at the same time
Donald Trump
Approve
Barack Obama
Approve

True. Trump has come close to matching Obama's approval rating a couple of times. Didn't last more than a day or so, but it did happen. Trump' rating when he is near his peak matching Obama's rating near his lowest isn't much to brag about, especially when it only happens very rarely and only lasts a day or so.

No. You said the Democrats won the fewest seats. That's not true.

As far as wave elections go the Democrats in 2018 won the highest vote percentage in history of a party that was the minority.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

The Democratic Party won control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterm elections. The Democrats gained a net total of 41 seats from the total number of seats they had won in the 2016 elections.[citation needed] This was their largest gain of House seats in an election since the 1974 elections, when the Democrats gained 49 House seats.[8][9][10][11] Democrats won the popular vote by more than 9.7 million votes or 8.6%,[12] the largest midterm margin for any party[13] and the largest margin on record for a minority party.[14]
It was very low lol

2010 republicans won 47
2012 republicans won 52..

What don’t you get?

It was 41 seats and percentage of vote was higher than any other minority party had received. More people voted against the president's party than in 2010 or 2012. You didn't know that, did you?
And it didn’t amount to more seats.. just more populated cities turned out.. who cares
That's most American voters. Don't dismiss the majority that's dictatorial.
In cities with education system that’s lost accreditation multiple times lol
Without cities what's left corn fields ? Farmers that live on bailout money coming from those cities ?

a picture = 1000 words moment.

And stop confusing impeachment with removal from office! :mad:

Ignorance is as ignorance be!

If that was true, why he lost by 3 million votes and also his party lost by 9 million votes?

I think that image demonstrates Trump supporters lack oxygen.

Seemingly reflex

Like the knee jerk refiles.

Please upload when YOU have more than one synapse to reply.

Ref.: Stop Confusing Removal From Office With Impeachment.

Duh-Uh!

Why can't you reply to the synapse I posted? Why does the entire inland empire of California that votes mostly Republican have less say than liberals in Austin Texas? How come you can't answer this?
Short answer the electoral college is not working. The majority should govern so that the crazy minority doesnt hold the rest of the country hostage. Look what we ended up with...the biggest clown in political history.

a picture = 1000 words moment.

And stop confusing impeachment with removal from office! :mad:

Ignorance is as ignorance be!

If that was true, why he lost by 3 million votes and also his party lost by 9 million votes?

I think that image demonstrates Trump supporters lack oxygen.

Seemingly reflex

Like the knee jerk refiles.

Please upload when YOU have more than one synapse to reply.

Ref.: Stop Confusing Removal From Office With Impeachment.

Duh-Uh!

Why can't you reply to the synapse I posted? Why does the entire inland empire of California that votes mostly Republican have less say than liberals in Austin Texas? How come you can't answer this?
The inland empire was carried by Clinton.

Forum List

Back