Trump gets high praise from news media.......regarding Bush.....

President -For-Life Trump. That's what I want for Christmas. What a wonderful thought!

I agree...if the Chinese can do if for XI we can do it for 45...why change the coach in the middle of a championship run? :beer:
First off, Dumb ass has absolutely nothing to do with our economy, nothing. He's been fuckin busy since taking office stuffing his families pockets, tweeting like a retard and worrying about Mueller....The idiot can't even spell economy, let alone define its impact.

It absolutely makes my skin crawl, listening to these news people praising this pathetic useless lump of dog shit....FOR ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN HUMAN BEING during the Bush memorials. Unfuckinbelievable.
5c053c563c00008c040ebf66.jpeg

President -For-Life Trump. That's what I want for Christmas. What a wonderful thought!
And since you're a naughty moron, I hope you get it.

It absolutely makes my skin crawl, listening to these news people praising this pathetic useless lump of dog shit....FOR ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN HUMAN BEING during the Bush memorials. Unfuckinbelievable.

These are the mud low standards that have been set for Trump. Its like a dotting mother's lavishing praise on a slow child.

"He didn't completely fuck it up?!

Who's a good boy? You're a good boy, Donny!"

It should come with a scratch behind the ears and a belly rub.
True. Normally, showing respect is expected and normal. An 8 year old knows they’re supposed to show respect. WhenTrump shows respect, people are stunned in disbelief.

Now had it been raining... :lmao:

Thus is the Idiot in chief and just for the record, what kinda hair spray does that idiot use

These are the mud low standards that have been set for Trump. Its like a dotting mother's lavishing praise on a slow child.

"He didn't completely fuck it up?!

Who's a good boy? You're a good boy, Donny!"

It should come with a scratch behind the ears and a belly rub.
True. Normally, showing respect is expected and normal. An 8 year old knows they’re supposed to show respect. WhenTrump shows respect, people are stunned in disbelief.

Now had it been raining... :lmao:

Thus is the Idiot in chief and just for the record, what kinda hair spray does that idiot use
Pam, of course.

First off, Dumb ass has absolutely nothing to do with our economy, nothing. He's been fuckin busy since taking office stuffing his families pockets, tweeting like a retard and worrying about Mueller....The idiot can't even spell economy, let alone define its impact.

You should take your comedy routine out on the road...hey, maybe you can get a spot on Jimmy Kimmel...he's been out of material for over a year. Or the VIEW...you and Joy can compare hot-flashes or famous peckerwoods who wouldn't give you an autograph. :cool-45:.

Forum List

Back