Trump gets high praise from news media.......regarding Bush.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It absolutely makes my skin crawl, listening to these news people praising this pathetic useless lump of dog shit....FOR ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN HUMAN BEING during the Bush memorials. Unfuckinbelievable.
5c053c563c00008c040ebf66.jpeg

It is the genius of Trump......the media is so desperate for trump to make this "return to presidential norms" that they gush over the most mediocre shit....and he knows this about them...

Wow, hypocrite lefties enjoy a booming economy and the lowest unemployment in modern history but you can still sense the drool and spittle as the rant and scream insults at the President. There's a lot of craziness out there.

It absolutely makes my skin crawl, listening to these news people praising this pathetic useless lump of dog shit....FOR ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN HUMAN BEING during the Bush memorials. Unfuckinbelievable.

These are the mud low standards that have been set for Trump. Its like a dotting mother's lavishing praise on a slow child.

"He didn't completely fuck it up?!

Who's a good boy? You're a good boy, Donny!"

It should come with a scratch behind the ears and a belly rub.

It gets so much WORSE!! In case you haven't heard, HIS STAFF IS COACHING HIM ON HOW TO ACT! (Yes, seriously)

Unfuckinbelievable.

He does not act like himself you get upset. He act like himself you get upset..

Just sad

Just sad

Laughing...we're noting that it requires coaching and careful preparation from entire teams of people for Trump to simply act like a human being.

These are the mud low standards that have been set for Trump. Its like a dotting mother's lavishing praise on a slow child.

"He didn't completely fuck it up?!

Who's a good boy? You're a good boy, Donny!"

It should come with a scratch behind the ears and a belly rub.
True. Normally, showing respect is expected and normal. An 8 year old knows they’re supposed to show respect. WhenTrump shows respect, people are stunned in disbelief.

Now had it been raining... :lmao:

Just sad

Laughing...we're noting that it requires coaching and careful preparation from entire teams of people for Trump to simply act like a human being.

You might be laughing but the OP'er clearly upset.

Oh, Trump did it because he knew some would expect him to show his ass, so he does the opposite...

Last edited:

President -For-Life Trump. That's what I want for Christmas. What a wonderful thought!

Trump owns your mind ...:lol:

trump.gif

I suggest that whatever democrat runs for president should do so on the premise of trolling the cons.....since apparently, trolling is seen as the MAIN reason cons support Trump....

Trump's approval numbers just clicked up again.....all of the attacks have failed...

Well I would say you unamerican lefties have caused him to act this way.
But for me, it is far more how unfuckinbelievable your "heroes" get away with high level crimes against the state. More unbelievable how much the mainstream media could not care less about honesty or the common good. Instead they are completely in bed with whatever the left "deep state" (if you will) wants them to keep hammering on and what they want them to keep covering up. The motives and designs of this nefarious anti-Christian hyper liberal global cabal is extremely obvious! And still you have a majority of Americans buying into the hatred and hype and totally ignoring how corrupt and dishonest are their own party leaders, government agents and media moguls.

Last edited:

Well I would say you unamerican lefties have caused him to act this way.
But for me, it is far more how unfuckinbelievable your "heroes" get away with high level crimes against the state. More unbelievable how much the mainstream media could not care less about honesty or the common good. Instead they are completely in bed with whatever the left "deep state" (if you will) wants them to keep hammering on and what they want them to keep covering up. The motives and designs of this nefarious anti-Christian hyper liberal global consortium is extremely obvious! And still you have a majority of Americans buying into the hatred and hype and totally ignoring how corrupt and dishonest are their own party leaders, government agents and media moguls.

Yup, yup and welcome to the USMB, sadly, there's no lack of liberal mind numbed twits around here but not to worry, they're great fodder for humor.. so have fun, no need to take them seriously.. :beer:

President -For-Life Trump. That's what I want for Christmas. What a wonderful thought!

I agree...if the Chinese can do if for XI we can do it for 45...why change the coach in the middle of a championship run? :beer:

Wow, hypocrite lefties enjoy a booming economy and the lowest unemployment in modern history but you can still sense the drool and spittle as the rant and scream insults at the President. There's a lot of craziness out there.
Kinda like the fuckin crazy you morons gave Obama for not only killing Bin-laden and saving us from a huge economic depression, but also for restoring America's standings around the world after Bush jr. So fuckin pot, meet kettle!!

Forum List

Back