Trump gets approval for 64 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
mar-a-lago-flag.jpg

Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach employs dozens of foreign workers under the federal H-2B visa program.

Trump gets approval for 64 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago

PALM BEACH — President-elect Donald Trump recently won approval to hire 64 foreign workers at his Mar-a-Lago Club through the federal government’s H-2B visa program, Palm Beach Post business reporter Jeff Ostrowski writes after reviewing newly released data from the U.S. Labor Department.

Trump was allowed to hire 69 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago last year.

Trump has drawn fire from Democrats and some Republicans for bringing in foreign workers, but he defended the practice during a GOP debate in March.

“It’s very, very hard to get people,” Trump said. “Other hotels do the exact same thing.”

Click here to read the full story, including how much Trump is paying the foreign workers.

Oh my, the hypocrisy is dripping. So much for his "buy American, hire American" bullshit.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (CNN) - Donald Trump spotlighted his economic goals Thursday, using the third stop on his "thank you" tour to reassure Americans that he'd bring back jobs to the United States and pushed a message for companies and countries around the world: "Buy American, hire American."

Trump on economy: 'Buy American, hire American' - ClickOnDetroit

His hypocrisy is hilarious! He doesn't even try to hide it.

Why is Trump hiring foreign labor?

Because they're cheap and he doesn't really give a shit about the American worker.

Amen!

More liberal racism.

Why, by pointing out Trump's "buy American, hire American" hypocrisy?

I'm all for documented worker having jobs in the US. I do object to undocumented workers having jobs in the US. I am against shipping jobs overseas. I am all for work in the US. So I have no issue with this nor do I think Trump is a hypocrite and as long as we tax them and he pays them legal wages.

Forum List

Back