Trump: "Georgia debate a big win for David Perdue, exposed Brian Kemp as a RINO"...New poll: Kemp widens lead over Perdue, Kemp crushing Perdue 53-27

As a Trump sycophant, David Perdue may have debased himself more thoroughly than anyone. So it's good that a new poll finds Perdue trailing Brian Kemp by 26 points. Perdue is running on a tacit vow to subvert future elections, so humiliation is essential

Trump has always been vindictive.

Trump is good for the country, period.

At this point in our history, I can think of nobody better as president. We need a man that will stand up to the Elite Ruling Class in our country.

All the idiotic people, voting for lifelong politicians, than screaming Trump is a problem, corrupt. It is amazing how dumb people. are.

If Georgia does not have solid Trump candidates, that win, Georgia is just another shitty place in the USA.
It cracks me up every time I hear somebody paint Trump as this great force against the elite ruling class. Trump is the elite ruling class. He’s been mucking it up with the same suits you think he is fighting against his entire life. He is a little dumber and a lot more stubborn than most so he is the ugly duckling of the elite but he is still one of them none the less. Remember all the “best people” he was going to bring in if he got elected? Many of which flopped miserably, got arrested or completely turned against him? It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Y’all like him because he talks shit and trolls people publicly and by some twisted logic you see that as honesty and fighting for the forgotten. I can’t tell if that ignorance is more funny or more sad.

It cracks me up every time I hear somebody paint Trump as this great force against the elite ruling class. Trump is the elite ruling class. He’s been mucking it up with the same suits you think he is fighting against his entire life. He is a little dumber and a lot more stubborn than most so he is the ugly duckling of the elite but he is still one of them none the less. Remember all the “best people” he was going to bring in if he got elected? Many of which flopped miserably, got arrested or completely turned against him? It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Y’all like him because he talks shit and trolls people publicly and by some twisted logic you see that as honesty and fighting for the forgotten. I can’t tell if that ignorance is more funny or more sad.
What is more sad is Obama and Biden sending our jobs to China. And yes we can include Bush, Clinton, Bush in that cabal.

What is pathetic and dangerous is Obama using the IRS to go after citizens who wanted to organize under the law and be political like the the democrats and the elite.

What is sad is that you are happy with the most expensive gas in our history.

What is frightening is our energy policy, designed to destroy our country so that democrats can claim America was not sustainable,

Yep, we Americans are dumb, we could of had Hillary, who with Obama turned the FBI into a political tool. I still remember those poor souls of Travelgate, that Hillary destroyed using the FBI to fabricate charges against.

Then of course we have the lying media full of and made up of Democrats and RINOs.

Trump, I would rather stay at a Trump resort then live with what the government gives us. We can even say Trump loves his name so much that ge wants it associated with nothing but gold.

Trump, that is why we need Trump, like his resorts, he wants the best America, a great America, with his name, Trump, on that greatness and history.

You sorry sacks of filth and excrement have fucked yourself and are way too lazy and stupid to realize it,

It’s sad that I’m happy with the most expensive gas in history?

I’m certainly not happy about gas prices, what an absurd claim and the fact that you are trying to dictate what I’m happy about shows how ignorant and unreliable your posts are. Way to discredit yourself so quickly. Sorry you wasted your time typing out the other mumbo jumbo. Not even worth considering after reading nonsense like your quote from above. Haha, you people are so easy to school

What is more sad is Obama and Biden sending our jobs to China. And yes we can include Bush, Clinton, Bush in that cabal.

What is pathetic and dangerous is Obama using the IRS to go after citizens who wanted to organize under the law and be political like the the democrats and the elite.

What is frightening is our energy policy, designed to destroy our country so that democrats can claim America was not sustainable,

Yep, we Americans are dumb, we could of had Hillary, who with Obama turned the FBI into a political tool. I still remember those poor souls of Travelgate, that Hillary destroyed using the FBI to fabricate charges against.

Then of course we have the lying media full of and made up of Democrats and RINOs.

Trump, I would rather stay at a Trump resort then live with what the government gives us. We can even say Trump loves his name so much that ge wants it associated with nothing but gold.

Trump, that is why we need Trump, like his resorts, he wants the best America, a great America, with his name, Trump, on that greatness and history.

You sorry sacks of filth and excrement have fucked yourself and are way too lazy and stupid to realize it,
Jobs were going to China in the 1980s.

It’s sad that I’m happy with the most expensive gas in history?

I’m certainly not happy about gas prices, what an absurd claim and the fact that you are trying to dictate what I’m happy about shows how ignorant and unreliable your posts are. Way to discredit yourself so quickly. Sorry you wasted your time typing out the other mumbo jumbo. Not even worth considering after reading nonsense like your quote from above. Haha, you people are so easy to school
I see you are only here to insult people. Just trolling so you can use that same rant over and over again thinking you discredited somebody.

My post is discredited?

Yet it is true, a fact that Hillary fired the 20 year travel office employees of the white house and then had the FBI investigate them destroying their lives.

It is true that the Clintons ended up with all the FBI files and records of congress and the senate.

Our energy policy is not bad? Building a $100 trillion dollars worth of wind and solar while using the government power to make fossil fuels expensive is good policy.

You think these facts are discredited?

The only thing discredited is your mouth.

Trump is good for the country, period.

At this point in our history, I can think of nobody better as president. We need a man that will stand up to the Elite Ruling Class in our country.

All the idiotic people, voting for lifelong politicians, than screaming Trump is a problem, corrupt. It is amazing how dumb people. are.

If Georgia does not have solid Trump candidates, that win, Georgia is just another shitty place in the USA.

As a Trump sycophant, David Perdue may have debased himself more thoroughly than anyone. So it's good that a new poll finds Perdue trailing Brian Kemp by 26 points. Perdue is running on a tacit vow to subvert future elections, so humiliation is essential

The only thing that saved Kemp was finally pushing constitutional carry and signing it into law.

Last week, Georgia’s Republican Gov. Brian Kemp referred data to the State Election Board showing “36 inconsistencies” in the results of a Fulton County audit. This development provides yet the latest example of the chaos controlling the November 2020 election—and the corrupt media

But there was a lot to see there and elsewhere throughout the country: It was just hidden or, in some cases, destroyed...

Favorito v. Fulton County is currently on appeal. But no matter the outcome of that case, thanks to Kemp, the numerous problems with the Fulton County audit are now clearly within the public eye. Whether the Georgia Election Board or Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger will avert their glances again, however, is another matter

I can't see Kemp winning the election without the support of Little Trumpsters in Georgia. If the GOP were to give him the nod, it will be Kemp and the GOP that is surrendering to Abrams- not Trump.
Georgia isn't impressed with Trump.

Forum List

Back