Trump fuming as Jared and Ivanka took a powder on the ski slopes as AHCA tanked

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
lol poor don, left in DC with Bannon's flame-thrower breath and Pribus' idiotic observations, plus Melania's vacuous stares through the nearest window

Source: CNN

While the rest of his senior staff scrambled all day Thursday and Friday morning to squeeze votes for President Trump's flailing health care package, one person remained notably absent: Jared Kushner.

Along with this wife, Ivanka Trump, another key cog in the president's inner circle, Kushner was on vacation, skiing with family in the posh Colorado town of Aspen. Paparazzi caught Jared and Ivanka taking leisurely strolls, enjoying ice cream cones with their three kids and winding their way down the slopes.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, Trump was fuming. According to a source close to the president, "he is upset that his son-in-law and senior adviser was not around during this crucial week."

Trump unhappy Jared Kushner went skiing as health care floundered - CNNPolitics.com

doesn't seem to me that he's "fuming". look at this...

Perspective | ‘Hello, Bob’: President Trump called my cellphone to say that the health-care bill was dead

C7txO1jUwAA5h_p.jpg

Trump doesn't understand that all he and the Republican party have to do, is let the ACA die a natural death through its continuing rise in costs to the consumers who will eventually be unable to afford it. Then when the public screams about the unaffordable costs of health care, simply say, "well, we at least tried to work on a solution for what you are going through now."

Yeah...

... Granny says dat Ivanka needs a spankin'.

... Uncle Ferd out inna shed...

... huntin' up his ol' Bolo paddle.

He can't golf when he's fumin, dammit!

My auto-correct put... he can't golf when he's fuckin, dammit!

Fuckin auto-correct!

lol poor don, left in DC with Bannon's flame-thrower breath and Pribus' idiotic observations, plus Melania's vacuous stares through the nearest window

Source: CNN

While the rest of his senior staff scrambled all day Thursday and Friday morning to squeeze votes for President Trump's flailing health care package, one person remained notably absent: Jared Kushner.

Along with this wife, Ivanka Trump, another key cog in the president's inner circle, Kushner was on vacation, skiing with family in the posh Colorado town of Aspen. Paparazzi caught Jared and Ivanka taking leisurely strolls, enjoying ice cream cones with their three kids and winding their way down the slopes.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, Trump was fuming. According to a source close to the president, "he is upset that his son-in-law and senior adviser was not around during this crucial week."

Trump unhappy Jared Kushner went skiing as health care floundered - CNNPolitics.com
Poor poor man/baby.....can't think without a family member giving him a kick start up the ass....I'm pissed at the fact, he's got all these people on tax payer paid pay rolls and the only mf's he wants to talk to is his fuckin family!!!

Forum List

Back