Trump: Fox's Napolitano asked me to pardon his friend, put him on Supreme Court

Not the long list, the final short list.
After Being Suspended From Fox, Judge Napolitano Makes Incredible Announcement!.
Fox News superstar to be on Trump's Supreme Court? - WND - WND
These are from 2017.

Then the short list came out, and he was not on it., and Kavanaugh came out on top-

Andrew Napolitano 'disappointed' in Trump's Supreme Court pick

It’s pretty obvious. He went from ass kisser to hater pretty quickly.

He read the report or do you mean tramp?
Uhh, no, he suddenly changed his tune long before the report ever came out. It actually coincided with when the short list of SC nominees came out.
Two and a half years ago? That is when the short list came out of SC nominees???

(the gymnastics you all do to support this chronic liar would give Gumby a run for his money....)
The final short list is from 2 years ago?

And Judge Nap was talking about Kavanaugh being in the swamp, the deep state, or whatever you want to call it.... there is good reason for Judge Nap to feel this way and think this way about Kavanaugh, and it had nothing to do with Christine ford.....
Judge Nap has been saying some things that are highly questionable......and now we discover why.
He wanted to be on the Supreme Court and Trump said no.
Now the judge's comments become crystal clear.

This sounds so outrageous that I completely believe it especially Since that
explains how Nappy became a #NeverTrumper!!!

Now The judges current actions make more sense with his almost constant bashing of Trump!!!

Nearly everyone that gets turned down by Trump becomes bitter and angry, and tries to write a book bashing him. Why can’t these people just accept Trump for who he is and not hold it against him? The man wants results and doesn’t play games with trading horse favors. No wonder why people like Napolitano and Amarosa and Pruitt are bitter as Hell.

------------

The Hill ^ |

President Trump tweeted Saturday that Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano met with him and urged the president to nominate Napolitano to the Supreme Court, as well as grant a pardon to one of the judge's friends.

Napolitano, a former superior court judge in New Jersey, currently works as a legal analyst for Fox News. In a pair of tweets Saturday evening following his campaign rally in Green Bay, the president accused the commentator of becoming "very hostile" after Trump supposedly turned him down for the nation's highest court.

"Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano," Trump wrote.

"Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good 'pal' of low ratings Shepard Smith," the president added, referring to the afternoon host of Fox's newscast that has often been critical of the White House.

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment on when the conversation with Napolitano occurred, or to whom the Fox News commentator had supposedly asked Trump to pardon. (and why would he, so the FAKE NEWS can use the info to harass him and the UNNAMED party?)

Trump frequently showers praise on Fox News figures that are seen as allies of his administration, including Dershowitz who has frequently defended the president amid the now-concluded investigation into Russian election interference and his campaign.

-----------

Can't wait for the ABNORMALS spin on this.....ROTFLMFAO!!
Seems that just about every critic of Trump has a hidden reason.
Not really. I know a lot of critics of Trump who are critics just because Trump is a racist.

There are other critics of trump who are critics because Trump gave away classified material to the Russians in the oval office after he made Americans leave so he could make the transaction without witnesses.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Bullcrap
The truth isn’t bull crap. It’s the truth.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials - Reuters

Now The judges current actions make more sense with his almost constant bashing of Trump!!!

Nearly everyone that gets turned down by Trump becomes bitter and angry, and tries to write a book bashing him. Why can’t these people just accept Trump for who he is and not hold it against him? The man wants results and doesn’t play games with trading horse favors. No wonder why people like Napolitano and Amarosa and Pruitt are bitter as Hell.

------------

The Hill ^ |

President Trump tweeted Saturday that Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano met with him and urged the president to nominate Napolitano to the Supreme Court, as well as grant a pardon to one of the judge's friends.

Napolitano, a former superior court judge in New Jersey, currently works as a legal analyst for Fox News. In a pair of tweets Saturday evening following his campaign rally in Green Bay, the president accused the commentator of becoming "very hostile" after Trump supposedly turned him down for the nation's highest court.

"Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano," Trump wrote.

"Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good 'pal' of low ratings Shepard Smith," the president added, referring to the afternoon host of Fox's newscast that has often been critical of the White House.

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment on when the conversation with Napolitano occurred, or to whom the Fox News commentator had supposedly asked Trump to pardon. (and why would he, so the FAKE NEWS can use the info to harass him and the UNNAMED party?)

Trump frequently showers praise on Fox News figures that are seen as allies of his administration, including Dershowitz who has frequently defended the president amid the now-concluded investigation into Russian election interference and his campaign.

-----------

Not really. I know a lot of critics of Trump who are critics just because Trump is a racist.

There are other critics of trump who are critics because Trump gave away classified material to the Russians in the oval office after he made Americans leave so he could make the transaction without witnesses.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Bullcrap

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials - Reuters

When have you ever been in the same county as the "truth," deantard? :dunno:

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Bullcrap

When have you ever been in the same county as the "truth," deantard? :dunno:
All the time. Just because your kind says something doesn’t make it true.
If I said something not true, prove it, don’t just call me names or make wild accusations. It makes you look like a pu$$y. You don’t wanna look like a pu$$y, do you?

So he is mad at tramp. Hogwash. I don't believe a word tramp says.
It’s pretty obvious. He went from ass kisser to hater pretty quickly.

He read the report or do you mean tramp?
Uhh, no, he suddenly changed his tune long before the report ever came out. It actually coincided with when the short list of SC nominees came out.

I guess he will be moving to MSNBC or CNN then hey.:laugh: I'm waiting for Shep and N. Cavuto and even Baier to jump ship or be canned.
Lol
Na, No one watches the Clinton news network or MSNBC…

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Because you are a DUMBFUCK!
Obama71518.jpg

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Obama71518.jpg

He was already a President , and its not like he was searching for dirt on his opponent and aiding and abetting with the Russians to get voted into office.
isn't it funny how they are not in a separate room away from all eyes and cameras. The video proves they have nothing to hide.

Thank you, you must be so hard up trying to back up your tramp.

If I said something not true, prove it, don’t just call me names or make wild accusations. It makes you look like a pu$$y. You don’t wanna look like a pu$$y, do you?

Dude, all you do is cut and paste idiocy from the hate sites. You have no clue what 90% of the shit you post even means. Soros tells you to hate, and you hate. Beyond that, you have no thoughts.

The meme you posted that Trump told the Russians that he would reveal classified information to the Russians is a flat out lie. You're just too fucking stupid to grasp it, pussy.

You're not really a pussy, you lack the warmth and depth to be a pussy.

Last edited:
So he is mad at tramp. Hogwash. I don't believe a word tramp says.
It’s pretty obvious. He went from ass kisser to hater pretty quickly. Just as with Conway’s husband.
Pres.Trump better watch out for Linsey Graham. He has been brown-nosing Pres.Trump so that he can get the position to oversee the Hillary email investigation and the rest of the DC corruption investigations. If Pres.Trump sees Linsey's nose coming in for a nose dive towards his derriere. That he should block the entrance to it with his hands.

images

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

This is my favorite part:

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment on when the conversation with Napolitano occurred, or to whom the Fox News commentator had supposedly asked Trump to pardon.

Does everybody on Fox News have a friend who needs to be pardoned for committing a crime?
Fox News is trending more and more left. Whenever they have a liberal on the dais and I am ever watching, I change the channel. Cable TV can put at least a couple of comparable stations to CNN and MSNBC. And yet we do not see it. There is a market and the globalists are blocking it. Just like they are blocking internet sites.

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Obama71518.jpg

He was already a President , and its not like he was searching for dirt on his opponent and aiding and abetting with the Russians to get voted into office.
isn't it funny how they are not in a separate room away from all eyes and cameras. The video proves they have nothing to hide.

You're a dumb-ass.

Obama was spying on Trump so he could get Hillary in the WH.
What better way to keep the bitch from ratting him out.

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

This is my favorite part:

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment on when the conversation with Napolitano occurred, or to whom the Fox News commentator had supposedly asked Trump to pardon.

Does everybody on Fox News have a friend who needs to be pardoned for committing a crime?
Fox News is trending more and more left. Whenever they have a liberal on the dais and I am ever watching, I change the channel. Cable TV can put at least a couple of comparable stations to CNN and MSNBC. And yet we do not see it. There is a market and the globalists are blocking it. Just like they are blocking internet sites.
Perhaps they are simply starting to tell the truth? They see that this current mess will have a very untidy ending, whatever happens.

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Obama71518.jpg

You're a dumb-ass.

Obama was spying on Trump so he could get Hillary in the WH.
What better way to keep the bitch from ratting him out.
Is that satire? I know you are far from stupid. So I just assume that was satire.

False, don't you terrorists know anything?

Obama spied on Trump from before the time he even announced his candidacy. John Brennan BRAGGED that the CIA was digging up dirt on Trump to aid the Clinton campaign. (Why is this fucker not in prison?) While you Hamas terrorists don't do the whole honest election thing, we Americans expect it.

Obama tampered with the 2016 election. His goons including Clapper, Brennan, and Comey directly rigged the election - poorly, they are incompetent fools, but still did so.

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
Obama71518.jpg

And Trump was CLEARED of collusion and obstruction by Mueller, the man you anti-American communist subversives put ALL your chips on....

ejUYKpA.jpg

False, don't you terrorists know anything?

Obama spied on Trump from before the time he even announced his candidacy. John Brennan BRAGGED that the CIA was digging up dirt on Trump to aid the Clinton campaign. (Why is this fucker not in prison?) While you Hamas terrorists don't do the whole honest election thing, we Americans expect it.

Obama tampered with the 2016 election. His goons including Clapper, Brennan, and Comey directly rigged the election - poorly, they are incompetent fools, but still did so.

Not unless AG Barr aks Roy Cohn reincarnated pulls up stuff from his arse.

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

That Napi is a Jersey clown says all the needs saying.

------------

The Hill ^ |

-----------

There's nothing to spin. Trump is a stranger to telling the truth as you are. A majority of voters agree.

Forum List

Back