Trump Forced To Admit Under Oath In Court Monday, He Was Not President In 2021 After Taking Control Of Trust

Former President Donald Trump was forced to admit in court that he was not president in 2021 when he took control of a trust controlling his businesses.

"My threshold was China, Russia and keeping our country safe," Trump reportedly said.

Prosecutor Kevin Wallace offered to refresh Trump's memory.

"And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?" he asked.

"No I wasn't," Trump admitted.

You have a new threshold now donny
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, did it ever occur to you that when Trump left the White House and handed the keys to the front door over to Biden, that Trump acknowledged that he wasn't president anymore?

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, did it ever occur to you that when Trump left the White House and handed the keys to the front door over to Biden, that Trump acknowledged that he wasn't president anymore?
Yes, which is one reason why it was so bizarre that he kept saying he won and that his cult said he was still president.

Why didn't you mention any of that? Didn't "occur" to you?

Yes, which is one reason why it was so bizarre that he kept saying he won and that his cult said he was still president.

Why didn't you mention any of that? Didn't "occur" to you?
I keep telling you that you are the cult. Not us. What about that don't you understand?

Screenshot_20220122-111935_Instagram.jpg

Forum List

Back