Trump & Followers Are America's Neo-Fascist

12246699_864701596978748_1236512376886100058_n.jpg

Donald Trump seems to have found an issue and topic being supported by all spectrums of the politics in America. The left and right are shouting out warnings that Trump and his cult of followers are fascist promoting fascist agenda's.

www.kcci.com/politics/why-some-conservatives-say-trump-is-fascist/36639456

cnn.com/2015/11/24/politics/donald-trump-fascism/

www.targetliberty.com/2015/11/neocons-now-calling-trump-fascist_25.html

salon.com/2015/07/25/donald_trump_is_an_actual_fascist_what_his_surging_popularity_says_about_the_gop_base/

Ha! Left wingers are the original fascists. I guess you don't like it when people on the right crowd you over in your territory.
No, they weren't. But you are just deflecting from what distinctly different media sources are saying. The right and the left are both warning that Trump is pushing a fascist agenda.

Probably "Original" was a poor word choice. What I meant was that you lefties are fascists and have been for a while now. It's the epitome of hypocrisy for you dolts to be calling Trump out.

Really now...
Trump's a fascist?
Nah. I think he's just some rich guy who wants to eradicate the current regime of fascists and restore some dignity to the United States.
Who you looking to for salvation? Hillary? Bernie?

I can't stand and don't trust clinton, and I realized that bernie's a weakling who's just keeping disgruntled democrats interested in politics so he can deliver them to the hildabeast after he looses in the primaries. I think trump's just some rich guy who wants to be in the white house to #1 - Work with his party to lower taxes of the very rich and corporations even more. #2 - He wants to be president to satisfy his ego. Still, he's a hell of a showman. There's hardly anywhere for a lib to turn to but the green party. It's been that way since at least when bill clinton sold us out in his first term.

Donald Trump seems to have found an issue and topic being supported by all spectrums of the politics in America. The left and right are shouting out warnings that Trump and his cult of followers are fascist promoting fascist agenda's.

salon.com/2015/07/25/donald_trump_is_an_actual_fascist_what_his_surging_popularity_says_about_the_gop_base/

Ha! Left wingers are the original fascists. I guess you don't like it when people on the right crowd you over in your territory.
No, they weren't. But you are just deflecting from what distinctly different media sources are saying. The right and the left are both warning that Trump is pushing a fascist agenda.

Probably "Original" was a poor word choice. What I meant was that you lefties are fascists and have been for a while now. It's the epitome of hypocrisy for you dolts to be calling Trump out.

If we could show you there are Republicans that suggest Trump is fascist, would you calm down and take a second at Trump and what he says?

First, it was not the liberals who began calling Trump a fascist in earnest, it was conservatives. Establishment Republicans have been talking about launching a massive anti-Trump campaign and this is probably the first salvo.
Second, there are as many scholarly works comparing fascism to conservative and the are scholarly works comparing fascism to liberalism. Fascism does not fall into a neat box. There are as many varieties to fascism as there are varieties of conservatism and liberalism. It is rare however to see both conservatives and liberals agree and point their fingers at the same entity and proclaim it fascist the way they are doing with Trump.

Not any worse than BO's autocrat left wing agenda, or Hillary's crony bs.

Not any worse than BO's autocrat left wing agenda, or Hillary's crony bs.
Much worse, and bipartisan belief that Trump is imitating 1930's Germany.

Well... You idiots made this bed. The Left fucked the nation in the ass... and the nation is looking to shut it down and they think that Trump has the balls to do to YOU, what you have done to us.

I don't blame you for being nervous... because if you possess the IQ of a 5 year old or better, you dam' well SHOULD BE.

If it helps, the communists in 1920s and 30s Germany made the same mistake as you idiots. And as nature requires it must, its produced the same results. Go figger... huh?

First, it was not the liberals who began calling Trump a fascist in earnest, it was conservatives. Establishment Republicans have been talking about launching a massive anti-Trump campaign and this is probably the first salvo.
Second, there are as many scholarly works comparing fascism to conservative and the are scholarly works comparing fascism to liberalism. Fascism does not fall into a neat box. There are as many varieties to fascism as there are varieties of conservatism and liberalism. It is rare however to see both conservatives and liberals agree and point their fingers at the same entity and proclaim it fascist the way they are doing with Trump.

First, liberals ARE calling him a fascist.
Second, you are correct and the definition is so easily applied that it can be used even if the action being labeled, is the correct action.

Oh what a surprise, liberals crying "fascist!" when a leader dare show some backbone.
I posted an array of links to show that the claims were not just coming from liberals.
It doesn't matter.

What you left out is that vast numbers of your countrymen are frigging sick-and-tired of politics-business-as-usual...

Much of the leadership and agenda of the Republicans are full of shit...

Much of the leadership and agenda of the Democrats are full of shit...

Vast numbers of people have had enough of recent incarnations of Congress, and the White House, and even the Supreme Court...

They're turning to potential ass-kickers...

Ass-kickers who won't turn into whiny No-Can-Do bitches, five minutes after they're sworn in...

Ass-kickers who can actually get things done, and won't go Sissy-Mary on the electorate, if they have to bend a rule here and there, to do it...

It's not the fringe...

It's the Mainstream...

It's your neighbor, and your work-colleague, and your family member, and your friend, and your old acquaintances...

Americans have had enough of this shit... Shamnesty, a sissified and impotent foreign policy, social re-engineering shoved down The People's throats by EO, etc, etc, etc...

It's no wonder that the out-liers are doing well this election season...

Establishment types and the Pundits still don't have a frigging clue...

Something tells me that they're gonna get a hard-and-fast lesson about that, this election cycle...

In any event, we'll know soon enough...

I can't find much to disagree with, except that there is not a scintilla of Democrat Policy, which in any way, on any level, represents American principle or the objective best interests of the United States.

Forum List

Back