Trump & Followers Are America's Neo-Fascist

To a Trump supporter, only leftists are upset with Trump

Like Kasich, Bush, the GOP Establishment, Megan Kelly

You know, hard core leftists!!

We know there are plenty of establishment RINO Republicans who hate Trump.

This is not a religious war. This is justified extermination of a diseased sector of humanity. Let's get on with it.

208zfav.jpg

I'm Adolf Hitler, and I approve this message.

DELTEX1 SAID:

"They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots."

It's this sort of ignorance and hate common to many on the right, and that helps facilitate the Trump/Carson campaign, that in fact imperils America.

Deltex1's answer to the question, "Do Conservatives Want a Religious War Between the West and the Islamic World?":
This is not a religious war. This is justified extermination of a diseased sector of humanity. Let's get on with it.

deltex's opinion of what should be done with the refugees:

11haq9e.jpg

See that Winner tag? That's his granddaughter:

2mxkcoo.jpg

And when someone compared the extermination thing to Nazis, look how she responded:

Exterminate? If only you rednecks could see how closely you resemble brownshirts.

So you're a muzzie sympathizer..aka libtard?

I dont' know how many times I have shown you this, Soggy, so stop fucking pretending you haven't, willfully blind nazi enabler.

He called for extermination of the terrorists....of course you're too god damn dumb to get it

Deltex1's answer to the question, "Do Conservatives Want a Religious War Between the West and the Islamic World?":

11haq9e.jpg

2mxkcoo.jpg

And when someone compared the extermination thing to Nazis, look how she responded:

Exterminate? If only you rednecks could see how closely you resemble brownshirts.

I dont' know how many times I have shown you this, Soggy, so stop fucking pretending you haven't, willfully blind nazi enabler.

He called for extermination of the terrorists....of course you're too god damn dumb to get it
Nope. He was specifically saying we should exterminate the REFUGEES. And you know it, nazi bitch. And you tagged it with a Winner tag. You're busted.

And in the other post, he was saying the extermination of the entire Muslim world was justified.

DELTEX1 SAID:

"They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots."

It's this sort of ignorance and hate common to many on the right, and that helps facilitate the Trump/Carson campaign, that in fact imperils America.

You don't support exterminating terrorists?

Some traits of fascism

1. Uber-nationalism
2. Glorification of the military and military action
3. Authoritarian leadership style
4. Obsession with fear-based national security
5. Violent suppression of dissent
6. Disdain for human rights
7. Scapegoating minority groups
8. Rampant sexism
9. Protection of corporate power
10. Hatred of intellectualism
11. Hatred of labor unions
12. Ideological dishonesty -- not caring if they tell the truth.

Trump certainly scores higher on those points than any other candidate. The union-hating is the only one he really misses. But give him time.

11haq9e.jpg

2mxkcoo.jpg

Nope. He was specifically saying we should exterminate the REFUGEES. And you know it, nazi bitch.

Show me where he specifically said that? Are you high 24/7?

11haq9e.jpg

2mxkcoo.jpg

Nope. He was specifically saying we should exterminate the REFUGEES. And you know it, nazi bitch. And you tagged it with a Winner tag. You're busted.

And in the other post, he was saying the extermination of the entire Muslim world was justified.

He was not. Cease lying, liar

Soggy's response to the overwhelming evidence is a case study of exactly how Germany allowed the Nazification of Germany.

Willful blindness.

jt13wp.jpg

Goof grief....this is getting too stupid
You've called for the extermination of the Syrian refugees.

So, yeah, nazi, you are what you are.

She called for the extermination? What post was that?
Yes. And you have seen it. Don't keep being the willfully blind monkey.

I haven't seen anyone calling for the extermination of anyone... Jesus, you need a shrink.

Wait, Sassy did suggest she wish to exterminate terrorists thrugh a question!!

But who don't want terrorists exterminated?

Maybe g5000 got refugee and terrorists mixed up?

hyperbole by the left and right, who can finally agree on something: they need to do something about this guy.

FTR I am no Trump supporter. The only amusement I get from the guy is watching people get so apoplectic about his carnival barker show. Maybe he'll show me something he hasn't yet, but to this point if I was within arms length of him I'd shake him to see if I heard a rattling noise coming from his head.

I get the hyperbolic attacks as part of a political campaign, but I can't see taking the products of the various spin machines all that seriously.

come on, fascist = nazi = Hitler. These are the connections that these people are trying to touch off. How many times did we hear Bush was Hitler. Obama is Hitler. Anyone that anyone wants to attack is feckin' Hitler at this point and it's beyond ridiculous that anyone buys it for 2 seconds.

Sure Trump spouts shit by the ton. He's tapped into a vein and he knows it, so he keeps right on flapping those gums but He. Is. Not. Fascist. And neither are those that support him.

Goof grief....this is getting too stupid
You've called for the extermination of the Syrian refugees.

So, yeah, nazi, you are what you are.

She called for the extermination? What post was that?
Yes. And you have seen it. Don't keep being the willfully blind monkey.

I haven't seen anyone calling for the extermination of anyone... Jesus, you need a shrink.

Wait, Sassy did suggest she wish to exterminate terrorists thrugh a question!!

But who don't want terrorists exterminated?

Maybe g5000 got refugee and terrorists mixed up?
KevinMcarthy was specifically speaking about the refugees when deltex responded to him that if it were up to him they would have exterminated them by now if not for "libtard faggots".

On the subject of the Islamic world as a whole, he declared they should all be exterminated.

It does not get more Nazi than that.

Forum List

Back