Trump Fires One of the Few Competent People Left in His Administration

.Trump's cleaning house

Trump is cleaning house??? Who the fuck MESSED-UP the house in the first place. LOL

Have some more kool-aid and go take a nap clutching an orange doll..

You cant blame Trump....I blame Kushner

Both Jared and Ivanka had too much of a hand in the initial cabinet selections. Pressing Trump to appear moderate with all that bullshit of hands across the aisle. I'm really relieved McMaster is out.

It's been out there that he authorized surveillance. Not sure I buy into that, but I do believe he was a leaker.

"Given the frequent and ongoing "deep-state" leaks to the MSM designed to undermine Trump, reports of Obama holdovers keeping dozens of national security positions - some say thanks to H.R. McMaster, and advisory team whittled down to Stephen Miller, Jared and Ivanka, it's no secret that at least some, if not all of what is known as the "deep state" has been after Trump since he became a serious threat to Hillary Clinton during the election. "

Retired CIA Agent Working With Blackwater Founder Claims H.R. McMaster Approved NSA Spy Job On Trump Family

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow
If McMaster is not performing up to the President's expectations, he should be replaced.

No one knows what Trump's "expectations" are, you stupid goober. Do you not recognize fucking crazy when you see it???

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

I hear Rain Man Carson is also on the chopping block.

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg

.Trump's cleaning house

Trump is cleaning house??? Who the fuck MESSED-UP the house in the first place. LOL

Both Jared and Ivanka had too much of a hand in the initial cabinet selections. Pressing Trump to appear moderate with all that bullshit of hands across the aisle. I'm really relieved McMaster is out.

It's been out there that he authorized surveillance. Not sure I buy into that, but I do believe he was a leaker.

"Given the frequent and ongoing "deep-state" leaks to the MSM designed to undermine Trump, reports of Obama holdovers keeping dozens of national security positions - some say thanks to H.R. McMaster, and advisory team whittled down to Stephen Miller, Jared and Ivanka, it's no secret that at least some, if not all of what is known as the "deep state" has been after Trump since he became a serious threat to Hillary Clinton during the election. "

Retired CIA Agent Working With Blackwater Founder Claims H.R. McMaster Approved NSA Spy Job On Trump Family

Trump needs to bring in Lewandowski....that guy kicks ass

.Trump's cleaning house

You know, there is nobody more "deep state" (if such a thing really existed) than Bolton. He has been part of the swamp since he helped Reagan cover up the Iran Contra affair.

This gets better and better everyday.

"So, what I'm gonna do to drain the swamp is hire a bunch of people who aren't part of the swamp. Then a year in I'm gonna fire all of them, and hire everybody in the swamp."

Unfortunately Trump listened to the Kushners and did put in people that were part of the swamp.

Trump: My White House is not in chaos. Everything is running smoothly.

.Trump's cleaning house

At one point in time the buck used to stop at the President's desk. Now it's his children....who he hired...to be in the White House...and one of them (maybe both) can't pass a security clearance. But, yeah, why blame Trump?

.Trump's cleaning house

Trump needs to bring in Lewandowski....that guy kicks ass

That he does. And his loyalty to Trump cannot be questioned.

.Trump's cleaning house

You know, there is nobody more "deep state" (if such a thing really existed) than Bolton. He has been part of the swamp since he helped Reagan cover up the Iran Contra affair.

Word.

McMaster and Tillerson were the voices of reason in this administration.
lol What you mean is they didn't want to try anything new. Trump ran as a reformer and he needs people around him with the balls and vision to press ahead with his reforms, not timid advisers like Tillerson. If you peruse the news articles that evaluate Tillerson's performance in office, academics and former State officials left and right rate him as the worst Secretary of State in US history, but of course that's not as important as attacking the President.

Out of everything Trump has done, Bolton scares me the most. There is a long list of countries he wants to attack and I do belive Trump would love to have a war on his resume when he is done being POTUS.

Putin knew what he as doing when he helped Trump get elected. He never viewed trump as anything but a useful lunatic. Moscow wants political chaos in America and boy are they getting it.

John Bolton to the rescue.....Trump's cleaning house

John Bolton is a Neo-Conservative Warmonger, he was in with the PNAC Crowd with Richard Perle etc, IMHO John Bolton is the last creature you should want in charge of your National Security unless you are wishing for WWIII to happen like the Neo-Conservatives masturbate each night dreaming of WWIII kicking off.

So Tom are you a Neo-Conservative Warmonger Fan Boy or not? Do you dream of WWIII or not?

McMaster and Tillerson were the voices of reason in this administration.
lol What you mean is they didn't want to try anything new. Trump ran as a reformer and he needs people around him with the balls and vision to press ahead with his reforms, not timid advisers like Tillerson. If you peruse the news articles that evaluate Tillerson's performance in office, academics and former State officials left and right rate him as the worst Secretary of State in US history, but of course that's not as important as attacking the President.

He ran as a reformer and an outsider and he stocked his cabinet and advisors with outsiders. Now most of them are gone and have been replaced with insiders and swamp denizens.

Forum List

Back