Trump fascinated by the Israeli cultural tradition of mass slaughtering protesters

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Sometimes satire is sad :(

WASHINGTON—After spending the better part of Monday afternoon watching live television coverage of the demonstrations in the hotly contested Gaza Strip, Donald Trump declared himself “absolutely fascinated” by the Israeli cultural tradition of slaughtering protestors.

“It’s very beautiful, such a beautiful custom,” said Trump of the cherished Israeli pastime of mowing down unarmed Palestinians with rifle fire. “They’ve been doing this for years, but this is the first time I got a chance to watch the whole ritual. It’s really something, very powerful. Other countries use just tear gas, but here, they outright murder people for throwing glass bottles.

I can really see something like this catching on in the United States.” Trump added he was “particularly moved” by the portion of the festivities that celebrated a 13-year-old Palestinian boy becoming a dead man.​

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-fascinated-by-israeli-cultural-tradition-of-mass-1826014445

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

No where near as fascinated by mass murder as leftist pieces of shit are, as illustrated by the regimes of Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, The Kim Dynasty, Castro, Mugabee, et al.

Face it bed wetter, when it comes to savage murderers, you moonbats are a disease unto yourselves.

No where near as fascinated by mass murder as leftist pieces of shit are, as illustrated by the regimes of Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, The Kim Dynasty, Castro, Mugabee, et al.

Face it bed wetter, when it comes to savage murderers, you moonbats are a disease unto yourselves.

Give Trump the absolute power and see those are moderates in comparison.

Hamas supporters gotta do what Hamas supporters gotta do, I guess.

And Netty Yahoo supporters gotta justify unnecessary murder as an antidote for protesters tossing rocks at tanks, I guess.
At least you admitted you are an unabashed terrorist supporter.

I had a petty good inkling when you indicated that Muslims gang raping British children was funny to you.

And Netty Yahoo supporters gotta justify unnecessary murder as an antidote for protesters tossing rocks at tanks, I guess.

I had a petty good inkling when you indicated that Muslims gang raping British children was funny to you.
The Israelis are the terrorists.

WASHINGTON—After spending the better part of Monday afternoon watching live television coverage of the demonstrations in the hotly contested Gaza Strip, Donald Trump declared himself “absolutely fascinated” by the Israeli cultural tradition of slaughtering protestors.

“It’s very beautiful, such a beautiful custom,” said Trump of the cherished Israeli pastime of mowing down unarmed Palestinians with rifle fire. “They’ve been doing this for years, but this is the first time I got a chance to watch the whole ritual. It’s really something, very powerful. Other countries use just tear gas, but here, they outright murder people for throwing glass bottles.

I can really see something like this catching on in the United States.” Trump added he was “particularly moved” by the portion of the festivities that celebrated a 13-year-old Palestinian boy becoming a dead man.​

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-fascinated-by-israeli-cultural-tradition-of-mass-1826014445

They didn't "mow down" anyone. They shot people attacking them. And you are wrong. They were throwing bombs, and sending over kites with fire bombs on them.

This is well documented.

Every single one of them that was killed, was justified.

You are liar.

I fully support that. If you are stupid enough to attack a tank..... you deserve to die. That is 100% justified in my book. You don't attack military people, and expect to be treated like you are handing out gifts at Christmas.

If you are that stupid, you should be shot.

You are liar.
You are funny.

They didn't "mow down" anyone. They shot people attacking them. And you are wrong. They were throwing bombs, and sending over kites with fire bombs on them.

This is well documented.

Every single one of them that was killed, was justified.
Seriously? A unarmed man with a bottle full of gas against a tank? Serioiusly? They needed to kill them? And 10 were kids.

No, they are not.

You are simply a profoundly stupid and dishonest individual.

Forum List

Back